8hEgCuq.png

Hm wanted to add a description, but I prefer to keep to your minds!:o

Perfect soundtrack to this moment:

Thanks for coming everyone!

#kimschooledus
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats...I love it. Naked Konga line. Is that Kat in the Hat? Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO Koko and Vats! Lots of fun ;3

hzb_zpsuc6saq72.jpg

In lieu of more partying Andrzej and Brian decided to travel to the country to truly become one with nature as well as - off camera - each other but send their regards.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL Vats this is awesome!! It's kinda like everyone is hiding a bit behind the person in front of them, except for Vats ..... he's out there in his full glory :cool: LOL!!

Thanks so much for this edit, love it ;)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wonder why Maestro Sly is checking her out...

3AAFAB10-17AA-44EC-B18C-8FA4BEB50619_zpse71kwqrx.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    nobikinilines.jpg

Here's AppleP. She's such a Dirty Birdie. She put on the black rectangles, but took off the undies.

ETA; I'm sorry. I had to make the black bars a little bigger. She's bold but modest at the same time.

It looks sooo much better without the pantie lines. Did you erase them? Or is it a good glitch?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love the group pic, Vats! And that bunny necklace is a great detail ;-)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wonder why Maestro Sly is checking her out...

3AAFAB10-17AA-44EC-B18C-8FA4BEB50619_zpse71kwqrx.jpg

Hahaha, dirty Maestro Sly....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I was my photoediting skills. I don't know though,. It still looks a little too...risque...had to make the black rectangles a little larger...again. lol

nobikiniline2s.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Here we are:
    8hEgCuq.png

this is SO GOOD!! Thank you so much for including me, this is my favourite!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon can now show some support to his underwear model! :p
    P.S. Glu Please don't fix my underwear model. Thanks! :)

IMG_1015.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I love this. What a fine underwear model she is. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, Vats, that is fantastic! Thank you sooo much! You photo-editing people never fail to amaze me!

Also, Koko, I've been cracking up about your edits and re-edits of AppleP with bigger and bigger black boxes. It reminds me of this set of photos from Trump's swearing-in ceremony. Now, this isn't political at all, I SWEAR, but it had my husband and I dying of laughter. We're of opposing views politically, but were united by the humor in this.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/v8kyV
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here are Everly and Kiki doing a tasteful nude photo shoot in Chile!

IqQLsWs.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Giving the horse a good show!! HAHAHAHA!! Thanks Haftime, I love it :D
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I finished an event for the first time in ages! It was definitely worth it, if only for the hair. Here's my doll rocking the whole outfit...IMG_1479.jpggifs upload[/IMG]
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This thread is amazing and hilarious. Thanks for creating the group shot, Vats​!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ah thanks for the kind posts y'all!:o

I absolutely adored this thread and event! Thanks Glu for giving us such a fun time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    nobikinilines.jpg

Here's AppleP. She's such a Dirty Birdie. She put on the black rectangles, but took off the undies.

ETA; I'm sorry. I had to make the black bars a little bigger. She's bold but modest at the same time.
    Vats wrote: »
    Here we are:
    8hEgCuq.png

Hm wanted to add a description, but I prefer to keep to your minds!:o

Perfect soundtrack to this moment:

Thanks for coming everyone!

#kimschooledus

I'm loving the edits Koko & Vats. Sorry for the late post.

I personally wasn't feeling the nude undergarments to actually grind for it on both of
    my games, but my dolls went completely nude with cowboy Vats. Lol :D I just couldn't resist it, so I had to do this edit. He was street performing with the rl naked cowboy at times square in nyc. Ms. Goody two shoes is too shy to display her nudity in public. But, the diva isn't though. She proudly bared it all. My dolls feels liberated & free. They had collaborated and shot a music video together. My dolls were just there as his cameos. Don't worry about it though. My dolls didn't get arrested by the police officers because the director had a handy permit by the city at that location.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OMG I love Naked Cowboy. There are so many whackadoos in New York City. I spent a summer hanging out there and was in my element. ;) Carol, your creativity is such positive energy. I love your posts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm loving the edits Koko & Vats. Sorry for the late post.

I personally wasn't feeling the nude undergarments to actually grind for it on both of
    my games, but my dolls went completely nude with cowboy Vats. Lol :D I just couldn't resist it, so I had to do this edit. He was street performing with the rl naked cowboy at times square in nyc. Ms. Goody two shoes is too shy to display her nudity in public. But, the diva isn't though. She proudly bared it all. My dolls feels liberated & free. They had collaborated and shot a music video together. My dolls were just there as his cameos. Don't worry about it though. My dolls didn't get arrested by the police officers because the director had a handy permit by the city at that location.

Thanks Koko. Oh gosh why I'm reposting myself for:rolleyes:? Your edit looks so similar to mines, so I'm pretty much assuming that we've had the same idea in mind. If you'd get a chance to see this, I've actually made some changes because I completely forgot to give Vats his cowboy boots. It's the perfectionist in me that needed to complete his look☻.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aww Carol, thank you so much! This was so sweet and naughty of you and made me to open a wide smile:D. Things couldn't get more perfect <3

I bet when the video be released, nobody will care about Vats and the cowboy, everyone will talk about the true stars of the video Ferocious&Davida.

You can take off the clothes of the cowboy, but never his hat and boots!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Your welcome Vats. Ah please don't say that! You'll jinxed the video lol haha :D You'll just may never know that probably the music video will end up being a viral sensation :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG