Options

Weekend Event 4/21/17 - Coachella Weekend Plan B

2Next

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I feel the same way. There are some items that I really want to buy but I want to do it when I also get VIP items. Unfortunately I haven't felt that this nor the recent VIPs are worth the splurge.

Same; I'm with you 1,000%, Holly.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Both Iolanthe and Ilmari got the gift box hair in their "free" box. Where was this luck last weekend?

Wish I had some luck :( 50 energy. I haven't won a GB item in so long (if you don't count the 8-bit shoes a few weeks back). It's a little disheartening.

Is anyone doing the storyline? I'm on the first gig and my boss walked in so I had to close the game lol and when I went back in the dialogue was gone. Was there anything to remember for future gigs?
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    How much for the second box?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    How much for the second box?

50 for the second box, 300 for the third, & 500 for the last box.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the pants. Tomorrow i'll probably go to the shirt, then Sunday....to the hair. Otherwise i find myself doing it all Friday morning, then i miss out on Maria's deals.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Is anyone doing the storyline? I'm on the first gig and my boss walked in so I had to close the game lol and when I went back in the dialogue was gone. Was there anything to remember for future gigs?

Oh yeah I just did this. I don't remember the exact dialogue but all Alejandro said was that he was despondent about how the restaurant wasn't doing very well and he didn't know why. Nothing to remember afaik.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love the pants. Tomorrow i'll probably go to the shirt, then Sunday....to the hair. Otherwise i find myself doing it all Friday morning, then i miss out on Maria's deals.

Maria actually called me this morning! She offered me 20 kstars back for some 45 kstar shoes. I decided sure, why not. Still waiting to see what else she'll offer but most likely will get the hair since those floral dresses have been on my to buy list for awhile now.

Also, can anyone tell me about furnishing the Art Gallery in Venice? Do I have to buy all the kstar and kash art or?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Maria actually called me this morning! She offered me 20 kstars back for some 45 kstar shoes. I decided sure, why not. Still waiting to see what else she'll offer but most likely will get the hair since those floral dresses have been on my to buy list for awhile now.

Also, can anyone tell me about furnishing the Art Gallery in Venice? Do I have to buy all the kstar and kash art or?

Hi Kayla! Congrats on that offer, Maria hardly calls me during a VIP event...
    Koko, made this thread sticky at the FAQ & Support section, it has all the info on the businesses!

Venice Art Gallery
    The art gallery costs 30 K-stars to purchase and 60 K-stars and 81,000 Kash to fully furnish it.
    When fully furnished you can do 2 shows a week and he payout will then be 3 K-stars and 2,000 Kash.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok so.... I blew the weekend event lol. I know you were supposed to give advice to the waitress like to greet everyone but not to get to know them. And to not bother them when they are eating or something. But the questions just got in my head and I probably shouldn't have done it at 4 a.m. So anyway hopefully people answer the questions better than me. But overall I think it wasn't too much of a waste because the event paid out 3 stars plus the one for completing. And then the restaurant got a 2 star rating so an additional 2 stars were given to me resulting in 6 k stars. It's so nice to do a VIP weekend storyline and actually get good stuff from it.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Awesome! I just finished the second gig so now I'm anxiously waiting for the third.

I was going to wait on Maria deals but all she's called about since yesterday was a bathing suit. So I caved and finished outfitting Chevier so that's all done. Spent my 50 stars for the pants and I'm finished for the weekend.
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Ok so.... I blew the weekend event lol. I know you were supposed to give advice to the waitress like to greet everyone but not to get to know them. And to not bother them when they are eating or something. But the questions just got in my head and I probably shouldn't have done it at 4 a.m. So anyway hopefully people answer the questions better than me. But overall I think it wasn't too much of a waste because the event paid out 3 stars plus the one for completing. And then the restaurant got a 2 star rating so an additional 2 stars were given to me resulting in 6 k stars. It's so nice to do a VIP weekend storyline and actually get good stuff from it.

I wrote down all the dialogue and answered every question correctly and they only got a two-star rating in my game too. I don't think it changes, unless I really misinterpreted things.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I wrote down all the dialogue and answered every question correctly and they only got a two-star rating in my game too. I don't think it changes, unless I really misinterpreted things.

I just finished the third gig. On the checkout, i got the one k-star that we get for every gig this weekend + 3 k-stars along with the cash and the level points. Then Kim called me, and told me that the restaurant got a rave review and gave me 4 k-stars... :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I got a two star rating as well!

The waitress wanted to get friendly with the customers and interrupt their meals to which I said no, and agreed on offering a seat to those waiting outside.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I just finished the third gig. On the checkout, i got the one k-star that we get for every gig this weekend + 3 k-stars along with the cash and the level points. Then Kim called me, and told me that the restaurant got a rave review and gave me 5 k-stars... :cool:
    What answers did you give, do you remember?
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    What answers did you give, do you remember?

In the first question i remember answering too much. The second one was saying if she thought that the customer wanted something that she should go and ask and i said to let the customer ask. In the third one, i told her to not assume that the customer standing at the door is waiting for someone.
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    In the first question i remember answering too much. The second one was saying if she thought that the customer wanted something that she should go and ask and i said to let the customer ask. In the third one, i told her to not assume that the customer standing at the door is waiting for someone.
    Thanks! I guess I misinterpreted that last question.
  • Options
    Good luck in the wind up. I think everyone was super busy grinding for stars. I'm tired. how about you guys?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Same. I earned like 50 of them! Cash my in free box though.

Argh it's Monday! I'm just gonna keep checking the Play Store like crazy, hoping they'd release the May update. :D

• Options
    Many many happy returns of the day, Andrzej!!! :o

• Options
    Best Wishes Andrzej. Hope your Birthday was a great one. And Monday morning is less than an hour away for me... tomorrow morning new week, new anticipation. Wooo Hooo.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Best Wishes Andrzej. Hope your Birthday was a great one. And Monday morning is less than an hour away for me... tomorrow morning new week, new anticipation. Wooo Hooo.

:)

Aww thanks doll (and thank you everyone for the birthday wishes ♥)

Not only did I get surprised with a secret birthday party BUT I earned enough during the weekend to buy one box (and get one free). While I got energy in that my free box had the weekend hair so it was all good LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday Andrzej!!!!

Glad you were able to get a giftbox that you liked for your bday ;);)
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Not only did I get surprised with a secret birthday party BUT I earned enough during the weekend to buy one box (and get one free). While I got energy in that my free box had the weekend hair so it was all good LOL
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Yay, happy to read that you had such a great day/weekend!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________