Options

Weekend Event 4/21/17 - Coachella Weekend Plan B

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
kim_kardashian_shopping.jpg
Originally I had this whole big Coachella theme opening for this, the final weekend of the
Commercialized Millenial Woodstock Festival, known as Coachella. In the prototype (how many years ago?) -
dress code was muddy or nude often both.
Now it's a whole new Espadrille and fashion and selfies matter more than the sounds to many.

But we've been celebrating the fashions of the festival all week long, so time to skuttle the
2nd Annual KK:H Tribute to Coachella and morph it into.........
KKHChella_Title.gif
the Shop KK:HChella + Hair Weekend
featuring an as yet undicsclosed
Shop My Closet and Hair......the hints dropped on us by Kalinda yesterday.

That's all we know. It was proposed by Carol to be a VIP weekend.

But nothing is set in stone till our glu goddess shares her special spoilers on us.
till then.....

Anticipation. Anticipay ay shun is making me late
keeping me way ay ay ay ay ayting

So um, anybody got any ideas? Other than VIP?
Any fun videos you want to share and put us in the mood?
Here's WA's version of Happy....er tacky
Hey, it's got a good beat you can dance to it. ;)

Now here's the part where we encourage light polite begging, done in an entertaining manner.

Seriously, for once will someone string together what - 10 words for an haiku about spoilers?

How about a stick figure showing happiness at the upcoming glimpse into this mystery weekend built around a dream.

well, in order to share the dream....
you have to get up out of bed!

giphy.gif

Now what do you think this weekend will be?

Kicking things off............here's Alex.

And you know what that means.

AlexConfetti.gif

Threads Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Well, it's either VIP or Reality Shows (unless they've decided to dust off WWIB or SYS). I really blew through Ilmari's kstars this past weekend opening giftboxes (and getting nothing useful) so if it's VIP he won't be buying anything but I'll really appreciate the chance to earn a little back for him. Iolanthe can afford to get to the third prize, if it's VIP, and I have been hoping to buy Chevier, furnish SCSD, etc. But I like reality shows too. After spending so much money on dating last weekend, it would be nice to add a little to the bank account.
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm guessing VIP. I don't have enough K-Stars to get all the prizes as usual so I hope my free box has something good in it.
  • Options
    I do love earning stars for every gig. And I'm all about something good. Oh ho the (Any theatre geeks here? Sing it with me)
    Welles Fargo Wagon

It's a metaphor....the Wells Fargo Wagon song sings of the anticipation of unknown 'good things' coming our way. Something exciting perhaps that may or may not be ours eventually. The clothing we'll earn is a mystery, as are the giftboxes till we pick that magic box and wait for it's reveal. So, Wells Fargo Wagon seemed apropos .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yep, I won't be spending much. Just buying a couple of new poses, and get the free box. That is if it's a VIP Event.

I'm still working for the throwback box, I need a break!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And it's Andy's birthday! I hope he gets something nice. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    If a VIP, think I'll buy Chevier this time, already bought all new clothing that I wanted from the current update XD. Unless they finally release a VIP with a princess like hairstyle as last prize, then I'll spree on whatever pop up in my face!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    If it's a VIP event, I'll only buy gift boxes :) Won't buy the SMC as well
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm hoping for a 5 star but am think we might get VIP? We'll have to see.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I hope for a VIP because I'm going to be kinda busy this weekend :/
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Apr_21_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_21_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Apr_21_-_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_21_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Apr_21_-_Exclusive_Pack_23_IAP.jpg

By the way, I'm going on vacation for a few days. I'll respond to your PMs when I'm back! Don't worry, we'll still post spoilers next week :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! Love the earnables ;)
    Also, you forgot to post men's earnables
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ah, it's up now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank yiu so much Kalinda. April showers! Thst raincoat outfit is so cute. Must have the boots, the hat, the coat.. let me take anothr look at the umbrella........... ok need the umbrella. Hey, do you think the jacket has the white pants attached? I hopw not. I'd love to wear it with a skirt. Ok --

Vats, i love the boy's long hair. And Kim's closet......i love that dress.

But the April Shower's theme? I'm in love with it all. 1 Here's one.......it's not your grandma's 'singin' in the rain'

[video=youtube_share;bSO6ikrxSqk]https://youtu.be/bSO6ikrxSqk[/video]

Ok, i love the guys earner suit, and the long gift box hair together.....mmmmmm wear that on our next date, ok?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    A VIP weekend means one I can rest so I'll take it. The men's box hair I think I like so hopefully I can earn enough to grab two boxes for a chance at it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    What is it with VIP events and these plain clothes? Isn't this the second time of jeans + black top in a row?
    The raincoat outfit is fun, but I'm not going to spend money on that.
    I'm low on KStars anyways but this is the third VIP event in a row that I'm sitting out.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Apr_21_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Woah! Instead of princess hairstyle we got a very wild one! I'm in!

The hype is real! Is already tomorrow, please?! Now I'm so glad that I didn't went for the pink suit.

Not feeling the earnables, will win the pants for sure, just hope that I don't need to go so far on the chase and end up with the last two prizes.

Thanks Kalinda, have a nice vacation time!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda and enjoy your vacation!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Hey, che k out thebottom of the pants on the model. It looks like shiny bands? I'm going to dress my doll in nice boots tomorrow, i want to see the jeans with boots on. So excited. I love the jeans.

gi88.gif

You know, i keep making typos because the **** keyboard can't keep up. I get on a roll and it pops up the speach app for me. But i REALLY go too fast then and voice lets me down. So a big appology for any typos. A troll once bombarded me with hate mail about my 'spelling' lol. I had to appeal to whatever human decentcy they had to leave me the eff alone. Thankfully he listened after about 3 days.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Koko, I love your thread opening!!
    Don't worry about typos if any, I mean my keyboard constantly retyps my English words into Dutch words, so frustrating...
    Not really feeling the items this time around, will probably spend enough for the free box and then start the grind after that!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Not really feeling these items at all. And as someone said above, what's with the plain clothes? Shouldn't VIP events have better outfits? I mean, you're spending 500 K-Stars, so shouldn't the outfits be more glamorous for the price you have to pay?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Not really feeling the items this time around, will probably spend enough for the free box and then start the grind after that!

I'm with you. The VIP items give me no motivation to spend KStars. Will spend 15 for the box then start grinding. I have two pieces of art to purchase. That's it.
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    That smc will be mine!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Apr_21_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_21_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

I'm not in luv with the earn ables but all I want is that hair. Ooh I'm so loving the giftbox items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda. And enjoy your vacay! ☻

I love that floral printed denim. β™‘β™‘β™‘
    The earnable black long sleeves... so plain. so basic. tumblr_inline_mp3168Plle1qz4rgp.gif
    The earnable hairstyle is soo pretty pretty pretty~ β™‘β™‘β™‘
    The GB items are bizarre. Hopefully i get 40kstars in my free box. Lol
    Why do you GLU often release plain clothes for VIP events? I agree with y'all the VIP items should be all glam and worth splurging on.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    What is it with VIP events and these plain clothes? Isn't this the second time of jeans + black top in a row?
    The raincoat outfit is fun, but I'm not going to spend money on that.
    I'm low on KStars anyways but this is the third VIP event in a row that I'm sitting out.

I feel the same way. There are some items that I really want to buy but I want to do it when I also get VIP items. Unfortunately I haven't felt that this nor the recent VIPs are worth the splurge.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i badly want that raincoat which means i'll probably get the earnable hair cause i'll be chasing

i like the jeans (nice work on the tassles) & hair, but yeah deja vu vibes on the black shirt
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Didn't we just have a VIP? I've only been able to save up 150 stars? Guess this is yet another week that I am forced to sit out
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    So happy that there are finally some non-distressed jeans. It would have been even better if they didn't have the flowers on them but I'll take them for the moment.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Good morning dolls. Who's up early to stzrt our vip weekend of earning snd spending stars? I'm tiredm but its nice to know i'm still able to get uo in time for them. I've been so tired lately. But Good Morning Dolls. Must start putting caffeine in my body. Brb
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Both Iolanthe and Ilmari got the gift box hair in their "free" box. Where was this luck last weekend?
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++