Options

Monday means MidWeek 5/9/17

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yeah Yeah Yeah. It's Monday morning, and we're all here in hopeful anticipation of the kind of new spoilers our Heroine will deliver this week.

Kalinda.jpg

And While I'm sure the midweek event if we have one will be wonderful, we just can't get our hopes up. Not every Monday can bring news that our dreams have been answered and we're having a wonderful wonderful fun filled 'special' midweek event like last week, with gorg new clothes, and a TB pretty early on.
So maybe yes/maybe no.
But no matter what happens,
We're just happy to all be here together, waiting for word from our favoritest Monday person,
the one the only, our very own glu goddess....Kalinda.

ok, not yet. A little too early to politely beg. That's right, we usually have a few hours of back and forth, teasing and speculating on what we may be playing for.......but now, after last week? Anything goes.
That was me, third from the left 2nd row.
77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif

Nah, we're just teasing you guys, right Kimmie?

giphy.gif

so, before my family comes down and gets me distracted.....
Let's all close our eyes, and wish with all our heart for another
Fantabulous MidWeek Event like Last Week's.

What are YOU hoping for?
Me? I'm hoping for more of what we did last week.
With a great big Balloon Drop when Kalinda announces.
anigif_sub-buzz-11589-1469803177-2.gif

So, let's get busy. Who's up for speculation, conjecture and just plain hoping?

49893130-24cf-0133-7e28-0a67ec7fcf67.gif?w=740&h=392&fit=max&auto=format

Threads open. Let's wait here with Kourt.

(colorful chants may be displayed at any time, while plain begging....please hold off for just a little while on the begging. Begging isn't actually scheduled to begin for another 2 hours and 14 minutes. Thank you.

Thread's Open.
ed53cc7698288262abc31feed7104b54.gif

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm so excited to see what this week brings. I've been away so missed last week entirely - I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Do you think it would be too much to expect another SYS?!? I loved last weeks event I'd love to do another one!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm guessing the regular midweek event, and I would prefer a dating one.
    PM to add
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    hopefully it's something I can actually have enough time to do since I'm always busy.
  • Options
    "Keep the cameras rolling" would be nice haven't had one in a long time.
  • Options
    I'm mixed. The reasonable side of me says after last week, we'll simmer down with a regular 4 box thing....coupla gold boxes, black box, TB - bright side if you have other things to do middle of the week, you aren't missing out on any now or never events.

Cue the romantic music: But the other half, the romantic dewey eyed and fresh faced side says "Glu! You love us again. You shower us with wonderful new clothes and an early on TB and who says you can't get the bud back on it's bloom or some other garden nonesense. But Dammit, you get the point.

Me? i'm still basking in the afterglow of that great midweek last week, followed by those boots. OMG, those boots. Sigh. so, glu, if you wanna be wonderful again.....we could get used to it.
    But if it's the low end of the midweek scale, that's ok. It's no big deal. Nuthin to be ashamed of. Happens to everyone on occasion. *wink
    tumblr_o2cc7a3_FRC1rzotx3o3_500.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I prefer a 5-star professional or a keep the cameras rolling this time, I'm close to the top ten on the reality list, that's the push I need to get there.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    As happy as I am that we finally got a SYS midweek event last week, I'm kinda leaning toward a 5-Star TB event (Reality). I don't have enough stars to keep doing SYS events (unless Glu wants to make the event free again). And who knows, maybe this week Glu will finally listen to our pleas and make the TB events true TB events by giving us four TB boxes instead of one. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    You know what I love about so many scenarios? Some people are bound to be thrilled. I can easily do either with a smile......the Sys was awesome last week...or the less pressure tap if you want to, schmooze if you don't.

9:30? Too early to put this up ?
    111spoilers.gif

and start some polite colorful chanting?
    Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please
    Glitter_Pon.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Don't let the Wonder of the Glitter Ponies put you off. They won't bite, and they're contained with 2 sections of colorful polite pleading. 10:55 tells me we better make some noise if we want our glu goddess to know we really want to know. So let's make some noise. And the best way to make a little noise............Yo Chris.....over here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey dolls! Hope you all had a good weekend. I caught up on the last season of The Mindy Project, which I loved. Did any of you see the episode where Kris made an appearance?

rs_560x415-150302111403-1024-mindy-project-kris-jenner2.jw.3215.jpg

Anyway, we're having a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) with a Shop My Closet this week. Enjoy!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm hoping for the SYS again, but 5-star Throwback event WITH 4 tb boxes would be great too.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! Never watched that show though.

I have an appointment at the hair salon tomorrow and their Wi-Fi isn't that great, even if I don't play for few hours I still can catch up easily being a professional event, a party event would be so problematic, we can't breath during those without bonus points.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You're right Vats. We are used to professional gigs...money and xp. :(. ANDDDDDDD these kind of events help me up my achievements. I hate when you're so close and you muss one...these events help me catch up on thngs.
    Thanks for you news Kalinda. And I love Mindy. If Nothing else I'll have to watch that episode ...two favorites together
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    That's awesome I still have a lot of professional gigs to do due to me being busy and not being able to complete them, lol.
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I LOVE the Mindy Project! And I love professional gigs!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    I don't know what it is about Mondays, i just play more. I mean 'dress up' in The wardrobe. I wish i could save a whole lot more looks. Whenever we've had a sys...i end up making 5 lookbook slots just about the item we're sjpposed to wear. So if a look lost, i immediately had anotner ready to go down to the color of polish on her fingers. Lol. Ilm looking forward to building up cash. The last game just bought the ho e in Seoul. Now i'm gkng to go play in thst tub. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    I prefer a 5-star professional or a keep the cameras rolling this time, I'm close to the top ten on the reality list, that's the push I need to get there.:)

I'm with you! I hate dating midweek, I have no reason I just see dating and close the game lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    My plan? Get up early and just work work work. gig gig gig and then more of the same. watch those dollar signs rack up the big numbers, and watch me tear through GBs like they were candy....oh wait....Kalinda said we had a shop my closet as well? I can't WAIT to see what it is. Oh great now I'm too excited, I'll never get to sleep. I'll be laying awake counting tapables in place of sheep. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm here now and ready to grind in a few hours!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hola! Did you guys get the mini update? I mean for the midweek event???
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    I did not notice a mini-update, but I don't always notice them to be honest..
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I didn't notice any for ANY of the 3 games. wonder what that means? We'll find out. Morning Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Let's go!!! Super excited
  • Options
    Woohoo, midweek event is up, i'm grinding!!
    Happy gaming all!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I love kicking things off here. I get a sense of 'ok. no klusterfooeys. Everyone's playing' combine with the sense of "Yes" when the clock turns to 5:00 and that little event bullhorn pops up.

so 2 games have gotten their first prize.....I got cash. WooHoo. I'm rich now. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy gaming guys! ^^~ I got the silver round TB necklace in my first box. It's a good start for me and i'm hoping you guys get lucky with the boxes as well! ^^
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Haha, Koko, I also try to give a positive spin on finding Kash in the boxes, like 'oh well it will come in handy during the next dating event'!

Oh wow, Syndra, lucky you for getting an item!!

I got 25 K-stars, happy with that!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I won sine TB black round frame glasses with dominates I'm pretty happy!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Good morning dolls :D I got 25 stars in my first box so I'm happy with that :cool: Can someone post what the SMC is this week? I don't see it so I'm assuming I already have it. Happy mid-week grinding :D