Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 5/12/17 Show us your Bangs and Bags

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday Kalinda dropped the spoilers on us.....and there was much rejoicing, along with some understandable frowns about the items. A mixed Heart bag. Lololololol

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png

thats what we're playing for. Good luck, and show us how you styled your prizes!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    So in love with this hair ❤️ It makes me want to get bangs cut in myself lol (we call it a fringe here in the U.K. Haha)
    876D306A-79C7-4420-B0A2-27EBEEB8D2C0_zpscgjernth.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Amy, Madison looks great in the hair. The whole outfit rocks. I need the hair to rock this weekend. Can you say chase hair? Lol

Here's Z with Vats.

IMG_20170512_081057_480.jpg

I have to totally change to coordinate better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Couldn't agree more Madison is looking amazing, the hair, the dress everything is fab!

Z's lipstick is matching the purple circle on Vats' chest!:p

Anyway, anyone knows if that bunny(cutie-cutie) belongs to a specific brand? Cause this is the second piece of men's wardrobe to have that bunny printed on...

Oh here's Vats' new looks:
    PfFDSma.png

First we have the brand new locks and the earnable shades which I love both!

Second look with the box jacket, Vats and Mell are bang... NO! That sounds terrible and creepy...Hm... They are 'fringing' around?! Better?!

Third are the earnable coat, the pants I got from the boxes, and the brunette layered hair reminds me so much Onyxney:
    ULLiLne.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg Amy, so freaking gorrrrgeous how the hair looks on you!

Vatsy where's the bunny? I think you look cute being brunette!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Here's AppleP with Madison. The heart purse is great with the dress...no? And Amy...nice to take pics with you. I may be frozen in your game....but this is how we rock it in mine. :p

IMG_1832.jpg

Um, Amy aside having to change my dolls shoes, In the guest pose.....your legs disappear. Notice you are holding the skirt up to see how it looks before buying iIt. Lol. I wish we had at least 2 guest poses to choose from.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HHere's Kat. How did she do Vats?

KKH_Screenshot_1494605312860.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks, Vatsy, Nai and Koko, you guys are so sweet :) I live to win new hairstyles in the game haha I would have spent my very last Kstar on chasing this one!

Loving your matching outfits, Koko and Vats! And of course, little Mell is looking as sweet as pie as usual ❤️

Yes! I agree, we need more posing options for our friends in the photo booth... and that skirt that Madison is wearing, sometimes in some poses it looks like a pair of pants?! But I love it, I bought a throwback box this week and won it :) we look great Koko! It's such a shame you're frozen in my game. The black heart purse is cute, I'm still trying to find the right outfit to pair it with, your look is great :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks, Vatsy, Nai and Koko, you guys are so sweet :) I live to win new hairstyles in the game haha I would have spent my very last Kstar on chasing this one!

Loving your matching outfits, Koko and Vats! And of course, little Mell is looking as sweet as pie as usual ❤️

Yes! I agree, we need more posing options for our friends in the photo booth... and that skirt that Madison is wearing, sometimes in some poses it looks like a pair of pants?! But I love it, I bought a throwback box this week and won it :) we look great Koko! It's such a shame you're frozen in my game. The black heart purse is cute, I'm still trying to find the right outfit to pair it with, your look is great :D

That's awesome glad you won an item in the throwback box Amy.
  • Options
    It's a quiet Friday night for me lol I couldn't resist making this! Here's a throwback to when I had bangs/a fringe! My doll is missing the glass of wine though :( maybe I should add that in the suggestion thread 😂

669E735A-5A1B-4086-BF23-8D4613D53F50_zps7ool47gu.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I already posted what I like, but now I can show you how I styled it! Have a great weekend, dolls!

may_12.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Amy, I really think they modled that pose after you doll. From now on, my dolls will embrace the "Amy" :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I already posted what I like, but now I can show you how I styled it! Have a great weekend, dolls!

may_12.jpg

Cute! This was a good idea, I wasn't even thinking casual dress with the shoes. And I do have yet to make those white shoes work. The *are* white...I think...? Or are they silver?? I can't pin it down either way, even enlarging a couple of screenshots to see better, I can't nail it. To me at least, they don't really go with the red dress--but they do match, in a very definite silvery-white way, the event micro mini bag from the other week, so I did that with the red dress and these shoes, and that looks good. <happy> It's just, with all the bags we have, I still couldn't get a nice match with any of my "true" silver or true white bags. The micro matches perfectly. (I love the mini bag I had gotten when it was VIP only, and was wondering if we'd get a micro. Soooo, I was really happy when we did! Was also dying for all the pink and robin's-egg blue stuff, which also made me SO happy when all the pink and the r.e. blue shoes and top dropped, as well as the tassel jewelry. My bf calls my gold necklace with two pink silk tassels and baby blue yoga beads with their baby tassel fishing lures! "Why don't you wear that fishing lure necklace I like?" Ahhh, men! Hehe.) Rule is, all new entire gb and earnable outfits must be worn for a day and night after getting them. That way you can fully take in your new stuff and give it its due. Even if some things may not be tapped into again. I know I would've styled them in a completely different way in the future, I like them; but being so--too?--event-oriented on weekends I always work on putting together those outfits. Yeah, yours is a great look for those shoes.
  • Options
    Thanks Nai! Jax looks great with his new hair color too! I'm so not feeling my hair color these days, it looks so summerish and winter is coming hard this year. I wish I could go back to dark blonde (or even light brown), but I know I would regret two seconds later, and once you dye the bleaching process is long and cruel to the hair.

I was talking about the bunny on V's shirt, you can have a better view on Koko's pic!

Talking about it, I love our matching looks Koko.:cool:

Amy+bangs = perfection, and I'm also sure that they were inspired on you to that pose lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly with her heart bag, the only event item she has so far. Don't know how often she'll wear it, but it's always nice to have some novelty items. :)

2pRNMuf.jpg

I thought it would be cute to use the heart pose for this, and when I saw the way her foot pops out of the shoe in the pose, I knew I had to post it. :p
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Here's Everly with her heart bag, the only event item she has so far. Don't know how often she'll wear it, but it's always nice to have some novelty items. :)

2pRNMuf.jpg

I thought it would be cute to use the heart pose for this, and when I saw the way her foot pops out of the shoe in the pose, I knew I had to post it. :p

That's pretty cool.
  • Options
    Hi Everly. You look great. Thanks for the shoe fizzle. I've heard of falling out of your shoes....even done it once or twice, but popping? that's awesome. This is Apple after she got her skirt. Next up.....Lady in red.......la lal la la....the way you look tonight.....la la la ala. Lady in red......

but for now - Here's Apple doing the 'Amy'

IMG_1834.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki's also doing "The Amy" lol, and taking her KL comfy top to the next level with the weekend skirt and heart bag :D

QkjKJi.jpg
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Everyone looks wonderful! Here's Unique also doing 'The Amy' ;P

IMG_20170512_195740.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2117yxh.jpg

working my way to the skirt right now. took this pic earlier so I'll have to do the Amy later lol

I haven't had bangs since I was in like 1st grade. I feel like my forehead is HUGE and would like to try them again, but then I'm worried about what if I want them out of my face?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I was bored at work, so I finished the event. I wish I was always that quick :D

Here's Cherrey with her new boyfriend Gavin. I did a major makeover on him which is a huge motivation for me to keep the relationship going. I'm not gonna lose this bae :rolleyes:

7wrYYWI.jpg
  • Options
    Cherrey, your doll and NPC spouse look awesome. What did he look like before the transformation? They make a lovely couple now. I keep altering mine too. Like dating a different guy each day, except for skin color. Eyes, hair....everything else changes. lol.

Here's my latest look.
    Ooops, forgot to post it. I love the new silver shoes. They go with so much......

IMG_1835.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I said this in another thread but the hair is the best thing Iv seen in an event in soooo long im in love with it. The top from the event is so hard to pair with other items so I am looking forward to seeing what way you guys have styled it. The skirt is nice and goes with lots in my wardrobe as well as the bag.

IMG_2567_1.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, Koko! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of him before I did the makeover, but I needed to do A LOT :D

I love how we can take control of our partner's looks now. It really makes the game more exciting :o

Oh, and your doll looks stunning in purple! The dress and the bag go perfectly together :)
  • Options
    Cherrey, that couple picture is frustrating! I mean they look so perfect together and their looks are sharp. I'm jelly of that Gavin guy!:rolleyes:

Everly, Kiki , Unique and Kayla I heart all those girls with their purses! <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Thanks Vats :o The purse is cute but it's ginormous! I thought it'd be small like the other heart purse we have lol, but I still like it.

Kiki is finished the event. I liked the earnables this weekend but wished I could have gotten the gb hair :( sniff sniff :( I did get the dress though so I added it to the dozen other red dresses in my closet lol :p

FjA6zl.jpg
  • Options
    Cherrey, that couple picture is frustrating! I mean they look so perfect together and their looks are sharp. I'm jelly of that Gavin guy!:rolleyes:

Aww, thanks my dear Vatsey! And come on, Vats has no reason to be jelly of anything. He is perfect the way he is <3
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    n6oyok.jpg

2465gf4.jpg

My doll's best Amy, I wish she didn't look like she was frowning lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow you are all looking so great!! Love to see all the different ways of styling the items!
    Here is my doll showing hers:

IMG_0564.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

Aww thanks Vats! I'm loving your new hair color ! We currently match ! ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1494801835872.jpg

I much prefer the big hair we were rocking last weekend though!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my dolls rocking this week's earnables☺:

They're posing 'the Amy' lol:D
    Ms. Goody two shoes is holding her strawberry milkshake and the diva is holding her chocolate milkshake.
    V1hI.jpg

V43V.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections