Options

Monday Anticipation 5/23/17 Midweek and Maybe More?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
989876.jpg

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!

So, it's monday. We had a glam for the girls, bust for the guys kind of weekend.
I could sit here and say "Oh, boy, wonder if they'll be a midweek" "Wow, wonder what it will be" all that stuff

Let's kut the kantelope, ok?
If I were to stop each and everyone of you right now and said "What's on your" and before I could finish with "mind?" you'd shout Update! out loud. Yeah we know. We know.

9e6e264af198125003f73a91fe46426f.gif

So.....our Monday Morning Battle Plan

Go_TDany_Yunkai.jpg

We need players stationed at each of the app stores, looking for any update that might come our way.
We need players glued to their screens, watching for any little mini loading that would signal event only, not the update.
and lastly, we need players ready with chants for both Spoilers and Update.
Now remember, we don't KNOW we're getting an update in the next couple of days.....but we don't know that we aren't.

So, man your stations, and be careful out there.

You can make your own or use these.....we've got your update images,
update-page_FormPageTopImage.jpg
We've got Spoiler tags.
111spoilers.gif

So, everybody clear? And, if things get too rough we'll initiate the buddy system, and send you out 2 at a time. A little safer that way.

OMG, so excited. Are you ready? Let's open the doors and let everyone in.
3033554-inline-i-5-crowdatvidcon.gif

Threads open.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    OFF TOPIC: I want to bash my head against the wall atm because I have a gossiper in my family that talks about **** idc about!

ASPARAGUS APARATUS! *makes them disappear* oh how I wish I was a wizard like Harry Potter, I'd deffo make them disappear or mute them completely, their misery and negative vibe is starting to rub off on me, darn just when i was learning to put a magic spell on negative people and make them dissolve into unwanted matter.

Oh wait i am off topic and rambling, anyway I will be the second person to respond hmm well we had a party throwback midweek event, if it is a reality show, professional, or dating event trust me I'm all for it but NO MORE PARTY EVENTS!

SURPRISE US GLU!

No seriously koko, do you think GLU should surprise us? :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, I'm sooooo ready for this update!!! I had so much fun this weekend buying all the stuff I wanted for weeks, thank you Glu for giving us such a great VIP!!!
    But back to the thread, I am glued to my iPhone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'm excited for an update, even though I feel a little overwhelmed already with all the locations and storylines I have yet to unlock! I'm gonna have to keep grinding and working hard and hopefully I can make a lot of progress. :)
  • Options

Spoilers

Update

Spoilers

Update

Update

Spoilers

Update+Spoilers

Update

See, the way I Stack the palette.....every box is a winner. :)

And yes Astray, I would Looooooooove something different. But, the last time we had different was right after the latest update. So, if the update came first....I'd think we could have something different. But, this is all just supposition.

Update, Spoilers, Update, Spoilers, Update, Spoilers, Update, Spoilers
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hello, hello!!
    Best thing on Monday afternoon is a cup of coffee reading Koko's midweek opening thread, listening to the music and find you dolls all ready and excited for what's coming next!
    Although I was grinding for kstars literally until I fell asleep, dropping the phone lol .. I am ready as a racehorse at the start for a new event!
    Android
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Excited for the week ahead and what the game may bring. I am dying for this update Im so excited for what might be coming in the game. Id love if at some stage they would introduce a nose ring I know they have a stud but I wear a ring IRL and Id love my doll to have one too! Just a thought.
  • Options

frfa0102.gif

This midweek we're having.............................a reality event.

So, I have to guess it's a 5Star Reality Event, with the usually 2 boxes, 1 box and a TB.

So YAY.....no outlay of dating cash,
    no 41 energy 3 hour parties for 19 Points counting guests

19 Energy will get us 16 Event Points.

Are we Happy? I am. reality shows are the best. well not THE best, but better than what it could have been.

Now, this in no way calls off the Update Watch. I have given you verbatim, what I got.
    Midweek Reality Event. 3 little words. Nothing less, nothing more. Phew. Now I will go contemplate the game, while I make my bed.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-13440-1426647465-6.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Mehhh. I would love a GOOD reality event, but the prizes during these midweek events aren't great. Why can't Glu give us 2 throwback boxes? Are we really not worth that much?

I would have loved a SYS with 2 throwbacks and 2 new items, I hope we start seeing more of these!

I agreee with you Koko! Much better than parties, or even dating! The payout for these events are definitely not worth it.
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    astray wrote: Β»
    OFF TOPIC: I want to bash my head against the wall atm because I have a gossiper in my family that talks about **** idc about!

ASPARAGUS APARATUS! *makes them disappear* oh how I wish I was a wizard like Harry Potter, I'd deffo make them disappear or mute them completely, their misery and negative vibe is starting to rub off on me, darn just when i was learning to put a magic spell on negative people and make them dissolve into unwanted matter.

Haha! I feel the same way about quite a few of my family members. My sister in law is the most miserable person I've ever met but unfortunately I can't get rid of her lol. My dad's side of the family is filled with mean-spirited, idiotic people that I absolutely can't stand. I don't talk to any of them anymore save for a cousin or two. My mom's side of the family was ok until my grandpa died, and then my aunt went psycho. However my immediate family is the absolute best so I just said screw it a long time ago and don't even care any more about my extended family. I don't have time in my life for all that negativity.

I hope we have an easy midweek. I'm leaving town Thurs morning so a SYS or gig event would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh gosh I'm such the same way soundspretty about my paternal relatives. They all think that I'm so weird because I act absolutely nothing like them since I'm such an shy introverted artistic soulful person in rl. So, I don't deal with them anymore and I'm trying my very best to avoid them. My aunt invited me just recently and my whole family members from my dad's side to my cousin's graduation (who studied photography at a business school), and I didn't bother to show up to Boston, MA since I absolutely cannot stand the fact that they're show offs about a graduation. I mean like yeah it's a great accomplishment, but they can never show humility. What's interesting is that on my dad's side, most of my relatives don't luv education; they're more into business. So, it's very rare when one of my cousins gets a high school diploma or even a college degree for that matter. Whereas on my mom's side, my maternal relatives luv education so much. I really don't have a close familial relationship with all of my extended family, except for one aunt from my mom's side.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My dad's side of the family makes a big production of having get-togethers that my sister and I are notably NOT invited to. We're talking family-oriented things like Christmas parties, my grandma's birthday, etc. that everyone was always invited to in the past. I think they got ****ed off at my dad and just cut us all out. However my uncle, who once told my aunt that he should get a bigger inheritance because she doesn't carry the family name (yes, really!) is still in the loop so if that doesn't tell you what kind of people they are I don't know what does.
  • Options
    I have Baba, and Puterhead. Oh and the Trollop of an ex sister law who decimated my family. We no longer speak, and I don't see my niece or nephew. So, with just the three of us, we pretty much get along. Lol. But when everyone was alive, the SIL would ruin every occasion. She was a i friend/coworker turned friend. She came to my engagement -art, got drunk, got jelly coz I was engaged, she was 10 years older and one loser boyfriend after another. She and my brother were drinking together at my party. 6 weeks later they got married, she used him to get her 2 kids and kicked him to the curb. Actually went back to live at her parents. Moral of the story....if you have brothers and lonely friends.....elope. At least skip the engagement party. Lol

so, who's going to beat Willow and Skylar during the midweek? And are we checking app stores?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Wait until y'all hear about the white side of my family.. They literally live right next to my grandparents but they haven't visited my grandparents in weeks like??? My grandma sees me, who lives 50min away from her, more often than my cousins who live next to her. If I did this to my Korean grandparents I'd be disowned lmao
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I think my App Store is gonna put a ppo on me. lol I keep checking it so much.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Wait until y'all hear about the white side of my family.. They literally live right next to my grandparents but they haven't visited my grandparents in weeks like??? My grandma sees me, who lives 50min away from her, more often than my cousins who live next to her. If I did this to my Korean grandparents I'd be disowned lmao

After my grandpa died my aunt (on my mother's side) started stealing from my grandma. Granted she's old and is losing it a bit but she's NOT stupid and caught her red-handed and my aunt acted like she was doing my grandma a big favor and how dare she not trust her blah blah. Before that she took my grandma's brand new car in for a "checkup" (my grandma lives about 3 hours away) because you HAVE to get it checked at the dealership you bought it from... :rolleyes: My grandma, not knowing any better, said ok and got my aunt's older car to use in the meantime. My aunt then proceeded to drive it around for like 2 months because she just couldn't find the time to go back to visit and give the car back. My parents have moved about 8-9 hours away and they want to bring my grandma to visit but she's too scared to leave the house because she doesn't want my aunt to find out and clean her out while she's gone.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Haha! I feel the same way about quite a few of my family members. My sister in law is the most miserable person I've ever met but unfortunately I can't get rid of her lol. My dad's side of the family is filled with mean-spirited, idiotic people that I absolutely can't stand. I don't talk to any of them anymore save for a cousin or two. My mom's side of the family was ok until my grandpa died, and then my aunt went psycho. However my immediate family is the absolute best so I just said screw it a long time ago and don't even care any more about my extended family. I don't have time in my life for all that negativity.

I hope we have an easy midweek. I'm leaving town Thurs morning so a SYS or gig event would be much appreciated.

Your family reminds me of my family they seem to love when you're doing bad but not when you're doing good. My mum's family is well how do I put it, sedity??? Other than that I can tolerate my mum's family they're not as unbearable and dysfunctional as my dad's family.

After my grandpa died my aunt (on my mother's side) started stealing from my grandma. Granted she's old and is losing it a bit but she's NOT stupid and caught her red-handed and my aunt acted like she was doing my grandma a big favor and how dare she not trust her blah blah. Before that she took my grandma's brand new car in for a "checkup" (my grandma lives about 3 hours away) because you HAVE to get it checked at the dealership you bought it from... :rolleyes: My grandma, not knowing any better, said ok and got my aunt's older car to use in the meantime. My aunt then proceeded to drive it around for like 2 months because she just couldn't find the time to go back to visit and give the car back. My parents have moved about 8-9 hours away and they want to bring my grandma to visit but she's too scared to leave the house because she doesn't want my aunt to find out and clean her out while she's gone.

is your aunt Lord Voldermort or Bellatrix Lestrange, soundspretty, she sounds like she's both tbh? Don't you just wish you could put a spell on some people and they'd disappear?

where's Harry and his invisible cloak when you need them? Or The Marauder's Map that let's you know where you are and when someone's coming so you can run away, surely i wish it was an actual map I'd hide from everyone that annoys me, lol.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dad's side of the family makes a big production of having get-togethers that my sister and I are notably NOT invited to. We're talking family-oriented things like Christmas parties, my grandma's birthday, etc. that everyone was always invited to in the past. I think they got ****ed off at my dad and just cut us all out. However my uncle, who once told my aunt that he should get a bigger inheritance because she doesn't carry the family name (yes, really!) is still in the loop so if that doesn't tell you what kind of people they are I don't know what does.

My dad's side of the family is so dysfunctional that I don't even wanna see them and spend time with them during the holidays. My paternal grandmother always wanna invite my immediate family members for the holidaying get together every time of the year. I would rather deal with my mom's side of the family since they're much more tolerable than my dad's side actually.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ktinaavi wrote: Β»
    I think my App Store is gonna put a ppo on me. lol I keep checking it so much.

'No where else but this event thread could such wild statements make perfect sense.
    And if my family thought they could live close and ignore me......heh heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Is it raining by you Koko I'm ready to take a nap but really want this update.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    I feel so boring Iv the most average family! All love and hugs haha!
  • Options
    Family drama sounds fun in theory :p At the very least you have to buy less birthday/Christmas presents so there are plus sides to everything haha. And astray I wish I had magic for everything. If I could apparate home right now for a quick nap I'd be set.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for spoilers! Or an update. I'm so bored I need more storylines :(
  • Options
    I hear yea! Oh and I agree an update spoilers or anything would be welcomed right now! How long after a spoiler do the updates arrive? A week, two weeks, knowbody knows? haha!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Er, midweek spoiler or update spoilers? Patiently waiting here haha
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    I'll take any spoilers at this point! Spoilers if we're having a midweek or an update on the... update. :p
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The spoiler is that we`re having a reality event ..... Koko`s words, which I`m also assuming to mean 5 star reality mid-week event :cool:
    frfa0102.gif

This midweek we're having.............................a reality event.

So, I have to guess it's a 5Star Reality Event, with the usually 2 boxes, 1 box and a TB.

So YAY.....no outlay of dating cash,
    no 41 energy 3 hour parties for 19 Points counting guests

19 Energy will get us 16 Event Points.

Are we Happy? I am. reality shows are the best. well not THE best, but better than what it could have been.

Now, this in no way calls off the Update Watch. I have given you verbatim, what I got.
    Midweek Reality Event. 3 little words. Nothing less, nothing more. Phew. Now I will go contemplate the game, while I make my bed.

[/CENTER]
  • Options
    Thanks, I was just about to pull that up. I was told Reality Event. So.... it's almost 5, in 12 hours our event should be here. Now we watch for the mini upload. If there Is no mini file load, that
    'could'. As in only possibly maybe be indicative of a bigger file coming tomorrow? Who else is been around for an update that brings the midweek event with it so if we don't get a mini five upload sometime within the next couple of hours that could be a possibility of a chance means it's already been loaded did we get a mini upload last week I think we did oh yes I do LOL I'm so excited you think it was Christmas on my birthday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I haven't had the mini load yet......anyone?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I haven't had the mini load yet......anyone?

No I haven`t gotten it either. Does that mean the event won`t be ready for the usual time? No 5 am wake up call? lol
  • Options
    We don't know till tomorrow. Now, if at 5 the event doesn't go off, I would want to be up anyway to start my "Tell me this meanw the update is coming today Dance". Of course, I could be wrong...but no mini load is pretty pretty exciting thing in my mind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Reality shows are about the only usual midweek I can finish so I'm ready. Plus it's great to stockpile some kash!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College