Options

Monday Anticipation 5/23/17 Midweek and Maybe More?

Comments

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    What time does the midweek event usually start again?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    5 a.m. Eastern time. Just under 8 hours from this time stamp if that helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I did not get a mini update for the midweek event either...
    A few updates ago we got the update on a Tuesday which meant that midweek event started later than usual. I think this will be the same this time around. Anyway I'm here as it is 8:32 am where I live, so I will be here when the event is suppose to start.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I know this is very off topic but since we are all friends here, can we all share a thought for those affected by last nights attack in Manchester. Living in Ireland this is so close to home and I know some of you are from the UK just to know we are keeping you in our thoughts!
  • Options
    You know, I went to bed and couldn't get Manchester off my mind, and now you've reminded me. I don't even want to turn on the television to see the news resports. You're right, we should all take a moment to think good thoughts for those affected.

I actually popped in to wait to see if the event that I never got a miniload for is here or not. (I'm hoping not. It will merely encourage my feeling that we'll get the update this morning and then the event will start. ooops. time to check the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, that was a let down. lol. I'm complaining because I DID get the event. ok, no idea when the update is coming, but enjoy the event. Let's earn those prizes! lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh I agree Koko it's devastating news!

No update for me either but the TB is in full swing so I'm gonna get grinding and puck up some new goodies hopefully!
  • Options
    Yes I was totally expecting no event, but yay we do!! I'm off grinding!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    And Double yay! I just got 2500$ in my first box. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well i play the game on the computer platform and i was not expecting to get the midweek event, since the update is bound to come out.. Just logged into my game and the midweek is there!!!! :D Off to film in Calabasas!!!

P.s. my prayers are with the people of Manchester :( Lived there for 2 years.. can't believe that happened.... :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I was so terrified about the Manchester bombing because my brother & nieces and nephew and my dad's best mate who is practically an uncle to me lives in Manchester and my nieces love Ariana Grande very much i thought he'd take them to her concert so I checked up on them as soon as it popped up on BBC News but turns out he didn't, so I'm relieved about that but still heart broken.

So much is going on in the world and in England first the terrorist attack in London where not only brits died but tourists too and now the terrorist attack in Manchester that has claimed the lives of at least 22 people now & injured 59. Sad how you can't go out and have an awesome time any more without fearing you'll end up dead.

The 22 people who've died family members are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    And Double yay! I just got 2500$ in my first box. :)

So did i koko but there was an outfit in the one I was gonna choose but didn't choose and a necklace in the first box on the second row.
  • Options
    k, the other games each got 25 stars...Big smile. I remembered I had moved one to the right of my normal boxes. That is where the good stuff is. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My first box, 3 boxes with Kstars and I missed out oh no!

FullSizeRender%204_3.jpg
    My second box (I missed out on those fab earrings again second week in a row so sad)
    FullSizeRender%203_3.jpg
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My first box...
    2n4qwx.png
    Charlotte' s smiling because while the pantsuit isn't quite her taste, at least she avoided the Kash.
    2e64ymv.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Hey guys & gals!

Does anyone have any tips or a strategy they use for a reality event like this? Like the best place to shoot, which actions to do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Got energy in my first box :(. It was a really bad pallet - 2 x25 kstars and 1 throwback purse, the rest was kash/energy! Hoping the rest of my boxes are better!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hey guys & gals!

Does anyone have any tips or a strategy they use for a reality event like this? Like the best place to shoot, which actions to do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Film 3 hours in Calabasas and invite guests. Tap the actions for each guest and then you'll only need a small action (4 or less energy) to finish.
  • Options
    Hey guys & gals!

I always film my reality show in my Calabasas home, you get 4 co-stars there and each give you a star and an energy (meaning you only need 4 energy per co-star). I get two reality shows done on a full bar of energy if I do a 3 hour show. I always do 3hour reality shows they give you 12 stars and then another 4 from co-stars.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey guys & gals!

It is best to do 3 hour reality shows in the Calabasas house! Invite 4 friends and do those actions (each is 5 energy, but you get one back plus 1 event point for each friend). Then to finish the show, go into the backyard and look on the left side, check for a 1-energy action. If this is there and there is another 1-energy action behind it, do both of those and you're done! Second best is do to 1 1-energy action and 1 2-energy action, or if these aren't there, do 1 4-energy action! Hope this helps!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    It is best to do 3 hour reality shows in the Calabasas house! Invite 4 friends and do those actions (each is 5 energy, but you get one back plus 1 event point for each friend). Then to finish the show, go into the backyard and look on the left side, check for a 1-energy action. If this is there and there is another 1-energy action behind it, do both of those and you're done! Second best is do to 1 1-energy action and 1 2-energy action, or if these aren't there, do 1 4-energy action! Hope this helps!

It does help! Thanks so much. It's already the strategy I was using but I wanted to more sure it was the best. :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Remember that last week both my black boxes have exactly the same items? This week the pattern was almost the same as last week, I took advantage and went both times on the same spot and got two new items! These blue and orange shoes and a black stripped shirt! Yay!
    60FUfv4.gif

Happy dancing!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    nraAgnF.png?1

Ea6RcOi.png?1

giphy.gif?response_id=59245789abd44fe3049d2bc2
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Mine was almost as bad as Soundspretty. I opened 30 energy and then $2500 kash. Grrrrrrr.... frustrating. Hopefully the next two palettes and picks will be much better.

Maria is TORTURING me!!! I have loved the nose with freckles since it was introduced but I think 220Kstarsis a RIDICULOUS price. I've planned on waiting until Black Friday and hoping it was on sale then. Well Maria just offered me 35K stars to buy the freckled nose in the next two hours. Ugh!!!!! I am so torn. If it was VIP weekend, I could justify it. But now... will my willpower be strong?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Doll...you hold out.110 is b3tter than even 185. No VIP bonus....i would hold off. But that's just me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kalinda and Eggs just dropped the news that some time today we'll be flying to Costa Rica and wearing new Balmain. Excuse me while I faint.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kalinda and eggs just dropped the news that some time today we'll be flying to costa rica and wearing new balmain. Excuse me while i faint.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG stop!! Im super excited!

Especially since my third box was this poor! OMG how I wish I had gotten them Kstars
    FullSizeRender%205_1.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG stop!! Im super excited!

Especially since my third box was this poor! OMG how I wish I had gotten them Kstars
    FullSizeRender%205_1.jpg

I have wanted that hairstyle since the first day I played KKH!!! It has appeared in my palletes ONCE!!! I've been playing daily for about 2 1/2 years and only had it ONCE. I've never had the double buns in any pallette. ������.

I'm excited to have a new release today! Thanks for the info Koko.

I was a good girl and did not give in to Maria. No freckles until November
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Kalinda and Eggs just dropped the news that some time today we'll be flying to Costa Rica and wearing new Balmain. Excuse me while I faint.

OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited!!! This is turning our to be the best day, check out my boxes:

IMG_1169.png

IMG_1170.png

IMG_1171.png

This has never happened, I should go out and but a lottery ticket, Woohoo!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have wanted that hairstyle since the first day I played KKH!!! It has appeared in my palletes ONCE!!! I've been playing daily for about 2 1/2 years and only had it ONCE. I've never had the double buns in any pallette. ������.

I'm excited to have a new release today! Thanks for the info Koko.

I was a good girl and did not give in to Maria. No freckles until November

Oh really it comes up regularly in my daily box I of course never get it haha! The buns show up a lot to and the hair with the white hat. I never get any of them.