Options

Weekend Event 6/9/2017 - Friends, Fun and Good Vibes All Around

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Zia & Zahira! 🎉

That's a hairstyle for haftime' s Everly! 😁 (the earnable one)

Not feeling any of the items, but I am glad it's a VIP! Maybe I will buy Robopet or the amusement park or repair the hotel.
    Android
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Nice! I was hoping Kylie's white Costa Rica outfit would show up some time. I'm also in the mood for a closet shopping spree.

Bonus: I like none of the GB items so I won't be let down that I can't chase them.
  • Options
    Zahira SwansonZahira Swanson Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you to everyone who wished my sister and I a happy birthday!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know it's tomorrow, but once the event starts, things tend to get away from me. lol. So, what do you think of the items this week? I'm so torn, I want Kim's outfit. just not sure which games are buying it. Come on back tomorrow and we can party with you guys.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't bought a SMC in awhile so I think I'm overdue. As webra pointed out the hairstyle is the same although I like that we'll be able to customize the color. I really like that style.

I'm not crazy about the earnable so I haven't decided what to do yet, just go for the GB or go further? I wish you could see the shoes better.

Could someone pretty please post a pic of the shoes without the jumpsuit tomorrow?
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'll probably get the SMC but I hardly have any k-stars so I might save them for the next VIP event. I like the gb stuff but I don't think I'll be chasing it.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Honestly I'm not super excited about the items. I don't need any of the earnable items in my closet, not even the shoes.

The gift box dress with the matching purse is cute, but not worth chasing for me. And the hair looks somehow off. I think it's the hairline.

I'm gonna try to spend 15 Kstars to get the free gift box and save my other stars for the next (hopefully better) VIP event :)
  • Options
    I'd just like to point out that piece of illusion netting on the bust of the GB dress is unforgivable. The whole point of illusion mesh is to create the illusion that nothing is there, to be 'invisible' yet hold the integrity of the dress.

Please google design elements or something before you misuse them. It looks terrible. That neckline would never even require illusion netting.

I'd honestly rather have some questionably gravity-defying manga gear than to see foundation equipment misused.

Actually I'd kind of love some haute couture inspired gravity-defying looks and hair.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    carleigh wrote: »
    The earnables aren't really my style, but they're cute! I think I'm going to keep hoarding my K-Stars until next time. I had a feeling that I was going to be skipping the next VIP for about a week, I'm not sure why!

Same here. Dang I'm noticing that we're having V.I.P. events so often, and I'm usually broke so I'll keep hoarding my kstars when the earnables looks way more better till next time hopefully.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Who gave the green light for that jumpsuit???
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Who gave the green light for that jumpsuit???

It was Kylie. But she wore it better :D

8ec77c271de2f593d615c003d2b222a3.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Cherrey for posting! I have to agree, when I look closer, I wish the fringes covered the cameltoe area...
    PM to add
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Wow that jumpsuit is ugly
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options

Happy Twin Birthday!

cJV4yxC.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

I mean, I'm still not a fan of it but at least it looks somewhat decent on her.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that piece of illusion netting on the bust of the GB dress is unforgivable. The whole point of illusion mesh is to create the illusion that nothing is there, to be 'invisible' yet hold the integrity of the dress.

Please google design elements or something before you misuse them. It looks terrible. That neckline would never even require illusion netting.

I'd honestly rather have some questionably gravity-defying manga gear than to see foundation equipment misused.

Actually I'd kind of love some haute couture inspired gravity-defying looks and hair.

Could just be the design of the real version of the dress?? Not saying it's right/wrong or looks good/ugly but it does happen i.e. https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1512272/gugu-mbatha-raw.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay happy birthday!!!
    Hope you and your sister are having the best day!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, I'm just in love with the jumpsuit!! And I have so much I want to buy, yay!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Could just be the design of the real version of the dress?? Not saying it's right/wrong or looks good/ugly but it does happen i.e. https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1512272/gugu-mbatha-raw.jpg

Yah it's just super tacky and fashion at its worst. They took liberties to make Kylie's jumpsuit look different (not as good as the real one) and if they knew about fashion vs the bast*ard*ization of a trend (using illusion netting as a focal point), they would not have used that.

I'm being a little picky here, I know. I just wish they had better sense of design sometimes. It's like when they make full length gowns into ankle length, like the blue ruffle Kourtney disaster from a couple months ago.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

This just reminds me of that flapper/20s party the family went to a few years ago. Have any of those dresses shown up for the ladies?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    This just reminds me of that flapper/20s party the family went to a few years ago. Have any of those dresses shown up for the ladies?

We have Kim's with her fur over it. Well, sort of "over" it. Heh. Kim.

EDIT: Wait, kill that. That's her Pablo debut look.
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh my, I'm just in love with the jumpsuit!! And I have so much I want to buy, yay!!

Linda, yiu're gone from my game. First I noticed Angeline dropped off this week, now its you. I'm trying to pull uo pics of my friends. This is awful. I'm going to have to what vats did and pull up old pics. I so hope you all come back when the freeze thaws. I think it's because i can't sign into game center. Help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You were right about the maxi dress. It comes with a matching purse too. The other outfit from social media is Kim's #shopmycloset outfit! That camouflage pattern never goes out of style.

SMC.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png

Ew, what the heck?? Shoes and GB items for me, that's it. Last VIP I couldn't believe I finally, after forever, wanted and got all the earnables. I figured things had changed. Apparently, they did not. Uglyyyyyy! That jumpsuit? Kidding me?? How heinous, who ok'd that?, as someone else said. And the hair, we have enough boy cuts, and they appeal to almost none of us. Who's on post-surgery drugs anyway, I thought it was just me.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Linda, yiu're gone from my game. First I noticed Angeline dropped off this week, now its you. I'm trying to pull uo pics of my friends. This is awful. I'm going to have to what vats did and pull up old pics. I so hope you all come back when the freeze thaws. I think it's because i can't sign into game center. Help?

Angeline and Linda are both still in my game, however Linda is still frozen :(
  • Options
    Hideous cowgirl in a diaper and the shoes with that on top of it? The shoes go with that monstrosity how? Sorry, still dumbstruck. How does a disaster like this even happen?
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »

oh I'm sure it's on my end. It's just sad with each disappearing friend. I'm sue everyone I'll get them back after. The thaw. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm sue everyone I'll get them back after. The thaw. ;)

Definitely can't wait for THAT to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hideous cowgirl in a diaper and the shoes with that on top of it? The shoes go with that monstrosity how? Sorry, still dumbstruck. How does a disaster like this even happen?

This comment was just too hilarious to not laugh at.

cowgirl nappy, lol
  • Options
    So who will be up for the event start? Time for me to hydrate. 6 1/2 hours to go. I can't wait. That little robot is destine to be mine, :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »

Same, but Linda is frozen beautiful meanwhile I'm frozen in un-mended clothes *** I puke every time I see my frozen self and pre-surgery nose...
    isabeau wrote: »

LOL! I like the jumpsuit but I still laughed. I mostly just hate the panties area, Kylie doesn't have hers blatantly shown.
    PM to add