Options

Happy Birthday Vats Happy Fathers Day BBQ Party

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy Birthday Vats Happy Fathers Day Party & BBQ THINK PINK! [video=youtube_share;LbxXA70gvrA]https://youtu.be/LbxXA70gvrA[/video] HBV2.gif It's Happy Birthday Vats & Father's Day time. Traditionally on Fathers Day, families break out the BBQs, and invite loved ones to celebrate the day. So today, if you're celebrating Father's Day at home or in the game, come celebrate at Vats' Pink Birthday Party Picnic. We have drinks! ab9a65bea756ca19890]e80a59c91648c.jpg We have food like these Pink Marshmallow Pops Or those RedVelvet mini cupcakes mmpops4.jpg We'll have presents........... Now we asked for a Pink Spider Ferarri, and were told “It just doesn’t fit into our whole ethos to be honest,” by the Italian Automaker. So we took a silver, down to Performance Auto, and Ziggy gave us this wonderful Marshmallow Ros sparkle coat Pink better than factory paint job. 1491420059365.jpg And could it be a Birthday Party for Vats, without our very special guest? Yes, the illuminating, captivating, entertaining Brit making a very special appearance. B0GmPrmIIAEF-t4.jpg She's even performing throughout the party, And when it's done, the guests leave and the lights go low, The Twins and Apple are puttng together a special 'gift for you' . *wink So let's celebrate today. Celebrate the birthday of our dear friend, Vats, along with all the fathers in the game and in life, on Ameica's Father Day. [video=youtube_share;C-u5WLJ9Yk4]https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4[/video] And if any of you haven't seen it, feel free to grab a copy of Cherrey and Vats on the Cover! Pop_Glam_Vats_Cherrey.gif Happy Birthday Vats, See you in the morning. Post your dolls in Pink on the Light xo background, or put them on a nice picnic or bbq somewhere.....just leave room for Vats! Bring Presents, and Food, and music....starting this party at 1:30 in the morning NY Time...lets party all night and day! PS I've coded this by hand, so if there are problems, I do apologize.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hehe, this is perfect Koko! Thank you so much for all the love you putted on fabricating this beautiful thread in my honor!

Just woke up and am already feeling the weight of aging on my back. :p

Thank Gosh it's a sunny day here, my mom always tell me that the day I born was suuuuuuuuuper cold, while on hospital when they brought me from the nursery, she layed me on her bed and I streched myself there.

When the nurse saw my mom sitted on the armchair and me on the bed, she said 'Oh, we have a prince here!', and that's how I started my fabulous pink reign!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Birthday Vatsy. Good morning. AND HAPPY Father's day too. Little Mell woke up z quietly and let me know she wanted to make something special for Daddy. So Cornbread and coffee in bed. 20170618_093019.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And after the coffee and cornbread...well, we made pancakes. 20170618_103017.jpgThinking about you all day from breakfast till night Birthday Vats. Ever had your name in pancakes before? And by the way....they were delicious.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Happy birthday Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST VATSY!!!!!!!

Birthday Wishes from Britney, cuz I know it will make your day :D

tenor.gif

And she brought your cake!

britneycake.jpg

And she's super excited to come to your party, just like we all are!!! Have a wonderful day ❤️❤️❤️

britneyexcited.gif
  • Options
    Omigod Koko! That is soooooooooooooooo adorable! I never had pancakes with my name before! Can't thank you enough for this! You're genius! I'll save that pic for my entire lifetime <3

Thank you so much SoundsP and dearest Sugar (love all Festiveney GIFs) for coming! Hope you have fun!

Doll's family is all set in pink:

tL9J9Yg.png

Where I live BBQs are a HUGE tradition, although they are very different from the typical American BBQs, we make a fire and impale various kinds of meat on spikes and let them roast.
    GupShkL.jpg

It's delicious, though I stopped to eat bovine meat about two years ago.

Talking about traditions, I'm bringing to the party this typical drink of my region called Chimarrão. We Gaúchos have the habit to reunite daily on a 'circle' to talk and drink chimarrão. It's made basically of this herb called 'erva-mate' that comes grinded and it's mixed with hot water within this receptacle called 'cúia' that we all share. Here's a pink chimarrão set to fit the theme:
    iMqlIsE.jpg

Gisele is the first one to drink, who's next?
    fi2i3a3.jpg

While we wait her, let's hear my favotite tune:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1497806479663.jpgHere is Kat, gazing lovingly at the birthday boy, all dressed in pink.....Post your picture for Vats' Seoul midnight moonlight roof party group picture, light background if you can. Dress code preferably pink if can't dress pink......Think pink and pose in anything yoh want to wear to his party.[video=youtube_share;Nk1EJugoPVg]https://youtu.be/Nk1EJugoPVg [/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    We all know Vats loves blondes, but that's about as blonde as Kiki gets :p lol

JwwNcz.jpg
  • Options
    I think after a whike, he tires a tad of his bevy of blondes, and yearns for a deeper hye, and all the excitement variety brings. I have a tres tres curly red penny copper in the closet at home and have been known to play dress up. Oh btw glu? We need a pair of black powder puff heeled slipoers please. We have some nigyt time outfits that veg for them. You can't wear boots to the bedroom every nught, right Vatsey/Vatsy?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    [britney_spears.jpg

Happy Birthday Vats!! Wishing you all the best!!

KKH_Screenshot_1497807772898.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay feliz aniversário, sweet Vats!!

giphy.gif

Hope you are having the best day
    surrounded by your loved ones!!

IMG_2954.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats!! Feliz aniversário menino!. Have a super happy birthday. Xime doesn't have the background that was asked for or the tools to be at a nice bbq but she wanted to come, so here she is.

KKH_Screenshot_1497816903017.jpg

Big hugs from both of us. I'll drink some of that chimarrão...I've tried the argentinian kind but never the brazilian one!.

Beijos!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    a9d6ff4b991de58419fa12015d1d79d4.jpg
    Happy birthday Vats!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday to...
    HvM0Yw9.gif

You have Britney celebrating your birthday, how about Pikachu too?

bcrWEd8.gif

Jax came as a present himself!

wgVf1Er.jpg

Xan came blonde and in pink!

z3P4I2y.jpg

I always loved this quote. May you have the bestest birthday ever.

JfREGBe.jpg

Post-BBQ party?

♡♡♡
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hahaha Sugar! I ALWAYS make sure to keep my brunette pals around, cause can be a total disaster while hanging out on an all blond crew!

Rumpel and Kalinda, thanks for bringing respectively 34ney and 17ney!

Obrigado Linda! Did you dress up as bunny just for me?! ;)

Ah Stardust tu veio também! Ótimo! You're more than welcome to share the 'mate' with us, actually there isn't much difference, so help yourself!

YASSS Pikachu <3! Oh Nai Nai, if I ever watch Suicide Squad again...Nah! Just saving the GIF lol, thanks for the deep quote, and now blonde Xan excuse me that I'll open my present, promise that I'll wash 'it' and it'll be like it's new when I return 'it' tomorrow!

Yay it's time to hit the dancefloor! Angel is here too:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Vats! The newscaster on the 6 o'clock news must be a friend of yours, just look at her dress, She must be on the way over to the party.IMG_1972.jpgShe's not blonde either...you mean there's hope for brunettes and redheads as well?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VATS!
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday as you are an extremely kind soul and deserve nothing but the best!
    Happy%20Birthday%20Gif%2044_zpsji4j5cye.gif
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday Vats! Threw some pink on in your honor ;3

tumblr_orrq7c01TC1swz9zro1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I'm still taking pictures. You can post your doll all by yourself, or with a friend, any if you don't hav epne pf the light backgrou ds...no problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy pink belated b day my dearest friend Vats☺❗I'm so sorry that I'm such a day late for this.
    I'm all about interior designing and possibly party planning:rolleyes:, and maybe I'm into baking. Let's all virtually pretend here shall we:cool:? Here's your sea themed b day cake, b day card, b day presents, and skateboard. Oh look here's your puppy inside of the basket too.

Here's my dolls rocking all pink in the honor of Vats. The diva went back to her roots and dyed her hair back to black (it's only temporarily though). It's so rare to see her in her natural hair color for that matter. Ms. Goody two shoes dyed her hair and this is clearly way outta her comfort zone.

Ooh I luv this song from Beyonce since she's rocking all pink on her music video:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I was extremely busy yesterday but still I managed to sneak a peek and wish Vats happy birthday also took a peek in North's birthday event thread and saw a nice gesture and I will kindly accept that nice request.
    Vats I hope that you had an amazing birthday because you deserved it.
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Vats!! Hope your day is/was filled with love and happiness. :)

C0078D0B-2EA4-4527-B7CE-7D230242C9A0.png

F2CDB36E-5651-44C5-9E95-45F0F3E094B9.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the nice words and the cuuuuuuute doggie astray!

Looking great Andrzej, by the way are you changing clothes lately? I'm afraid your doll is frozen in my game...

What a lovely Pinkney collage, Angeline! Thanks! Did Jon got his iWatch at the TB boxes? I've been lusting this item for quite a time, but never saw it in my palettes, must be a really advanced item.

Don't worry Carol, I know that you were busy preparing that amazing 'pinknic' to me. Thank you so much! Loves it! Baloons <3

*munch* Oh Angela! That was delicious! Thanks! What?! There was a candle on the cupcake?! Oops!

Aw my dear dolls and dudes, thanks once again for making my special day even more special here! Thanks also to those who sent me sweet PMs! You all rock!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats, my dear, happy birthday! Thank you for always bringing some fun to the forums!Everly is wearing pink and some princess-y hair for you!c44lLKq.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

What a lovely Pinkney collage, Angeline! Thanks! Did Jon got his iWatch at the TB boxes? I've been lusting this item for quite a time, but never saw it in my palettes, must be a really advanced item.

Yes, Jon got that iWatch in the TB box. I don't think it has anything to do with advance or not. I remember his game got it quite early. You know in the beginning you only get accessories and many pairs of sunglasses. :p You should add it on the TB store sale list. I hope you will get it soon! :)

By the way, I want Britney's hot pink thigh-high boots!! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Also, here in my doll is her pink outfit ready to party and have a good time! :)

1026A335-C8F8-40FF-B77A-9F8CDB381B3D.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you haftime! Princess Everly is approved!

Good to know Angeline! The original color of those boots are orange, thought it was you who edited them :o.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Don't worry Carol, I know that you were busy preparing that amazing 'pinknic' to me. Thank you so much! Loves it! Baloons <3

Awe...your welcome☺. I kept on checking on my game to see if your doll would've changed to a pink outfit and my natural instinct was correct. My dolls are more than happy to celebrate your pinkish b day with you.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I should have the pic done tomorrow, if you haven't posted yet....still time. See you in the morning. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary