Options

Weekend Fashion Show 7/7/17- show us what you've won!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday Kalinda wowed us when she showed us the prizes for this weekend....
It's a dating event! [FONT=&amp]❤️[/FONT]

And I'm SO here for the weekend storyline about having your own wax figure in a museum. That would be so cool! Can you imagine? Get ready to meet Madame Twosound :)

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

SO, lets show our stuff dolls.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Here's something you don't see, my new policy. I'll post the twins together regardless of how the frozen one looks. They miss doing things together. So here's Z on the left. Ice Kube Kat on the right.

KKH_Screenshot_1499423642219.jpg

D noy ask what I spent in Goft Boxes. I'm weak, and the more prozes I have, the less tapping. Lol i'll go show you how Kat is really doing. Brb. Hey, i'm showing mine...show me yours!

Edit: yeah, Kats charging forgot to plug her in, so she started, and now she's sleeping. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Apple saw Jon and Angeline in Wakiki and begged Jon to take a pic of she and Angeline. Apple had been missing them for about a month, so she's thrilled to have her friends back. you look great Angeline.

IMG_2170.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Another returning friend, here' s AppkeP with James Melton. one of Holly's Dolls, now when Dixie makes her entrance, it will be awesome.

IMG_2173.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks, Koko! Apple & Angeline look great!

I can't believe my luck this week!!
    Got $ in free box but opened 4 more & got all 4 gb items! Love everything!!
    Jon's game opened 4 boxes, got 3 event items. Not bad either. Happy dating! :D

IMG_6403.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    everyone looks great! that pale blush sweater for the guys is really nice, and i love the color of the guys' boots!

I'm so pleased that Everly got the gorgeous dress! Here she is posing with her husband in honor of our dating event :)

9tVxbmZ.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love the red purse! I hope Dirk likes my hair extensions :)

Have a great weekend, dolls!

dating_event.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Hayley decided to chase the beautiful GB dress and she shrieked with joy when she finally got it! I don't think she'll take it off for a while haha

So she decided to invite Vats for a night out in beautiful Sydney. And the adorable pupp in his bag! To die for! <3

KKH_Screenshot_1499446505253.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki and Sloane with their GB items :)

ZcTktk.jpg

So far, Kiki has made it to the shoes, which I absolutely LOVE! Slow going, but there's lots of time to complete the event :cool:

ojUF60.jpg
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm on my way to get those gorgeous shoes but I'm so in love with the purse! It's such a pretty color! :o

19873899_10209614280210000_1861527383_n.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »

Hayley is stunning on that dress (love the color), thanks for inviting Vats and Vuitton to her night out, you have an amazing sense of style and I admire how you change her clothes like 3 or 4 times a day, definitely aren't lazy like me!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hayley decided to chase the beautiful GB dress and she shrieked with joy when she finally got it! I don't think she'll take it off for a while haha

So she decided to invite Vats for a night out in beautiful Sydney. And the adorable pupp in his bag! To die for! <3

I didn't like the dress until I saw it with that skin tone.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I didn't like the dress until I saw it with that skin tone.
    Ikr! Thanks for the compliment :)
    The dress is everything. It looks good even on light skin tones :) My doll is living for it!
    #loveatfirstsight
    Vats wrote: »
    Hayley is stunning on that dress (love the color), thanks for inviting Vats and Vuitton to her night out, you have an amazing sense of style and I admire how you change her clothes like 3 or 4 times a day, definitely aren't lazy like me!:p

Aww thanks Vats! It's always a good time with you around. I absolutely love his fashion sense too :D He's usually my go to guy for photo shoots and basically everything else lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    xaybUfC.gif

Not feeling blue, but feeling the blue!

I love the suit, love the hair, and love Bort for asking for just 8h dates this time!

#letuschoosethedatestime

Aww thanks Vats! It's always a good time with you around. I absolutely love his fashion sense too :D He's usually my go to guy for photo shoots and basically everything else lol

Thanks buddy! Hayley and Vats are already at max level in my game. Actually all my friends are, think I need to add some facebook random requests that I have to keep collecting goodies. Last time I checked there were some cuties that would be a nice eyecandies just fear to have more ghosts in my list.:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Finished. This dress is not really my style, but always try to finish the events when I can :D Then I discovered I don't have shoes to go with this dress :rolleyes: LOL

R0m45U.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love how you guys styled the items!
    I chased the hair and ended up spending way too many K-stars... got all the items though!

IMG_4508.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love all your looks guys! :D This weekend event items are really nice! Never thought my Doll would wear such an amazingly pink and violet dress. Oh and Chris finally proposed to her on a romantic stroll in Napa Valley! YAY :o The wedding is coming! ;)

engage2.png
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I chased the hair and ended up spending way too many K-stars... got all the items though!

IMG_4508.jpg

Ahh! So cute! I seriously love all of your looks, guys! I get so much inspiration for everyone here <3
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    I love all your looks guys! :D This weekend event items are really nice! Never thought my Doll would wear such an amazingly pink and violet dress. Oh and Chris finally proposed to her on a romantic stroll in Napa Valley! YAY :o The wedding is coming! ;)

y4JgC

Yayy! Congratulations, doll! Can't wait for the wedding! <3

EDIT: So happy I could complete this event! The items were amazing and that dress is just too pretty! Can't wait for the midweek event <3

19894299_10209627893670328_476319233_n.jpg
  • Options
    I love weddings. Have you picked out what you'll be wearing? I love the new clothes. No pictures Robyn? There's a thread around called Test Thread for images, that can help get you started. :)

Linda, love all your looks. and Sugar, tell Kiki to cheer up. Very often I find later down the road, a perfect pair of shoes will pop up that are just what an outfit needed. And she does look great. It could be brides maid with an edge, or a costume for a girl band. You tell Kiki, you never know when something will come in handy. Besides, it's not like you can resell it on KBay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love weddings. Have you picked out what you'll be wearing? I love the new clothes. No pictures Robyn? There's a thread around called Test Thread for images, that can help get you started. :)

Linda, love all your looks. and Sugar, tell Kiki to cheer up. Very often I find later down the road, a perfect pair of shoes will pop up that are just what an outfit needed. And she does look great. It could be brides maid with an edge, or a costume for a girl band. You tell Kiki, you never know when something will come in handy. Besides, it's not like you can resell it on KBay.

Oh, thanks Koko! I will check it out next time :) I edited my post - it should be visible now :o
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    Koko, you are so right!! I'm still waiting to find those purple and pink shoes that Linda is wearing in one of my TB boxes :o
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I love weddings. Have you picked out what you'll be wearing?

Is there a thread for the remarriages? I sped through the steps last night so I could have mine this morning.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »

engage2.png

Wow this edit is beyond marvelous! Robyn you set up things on such a high level! Your dolls are stunning, congrats at the coming wedding.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly wearing her new bag on a date with her husband:

7hi8M4O.png?1

And then later on a romantic getaway in St. Bart's wearing her new dress:

uS3DIJ3.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

IMG_4508.jpg

lol Linda I used the same shoes

2079efk.jpg

they are great shoes when you can find a match to them
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Honeymooners
    KKH_Screenshot_1499630860357.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow this edit is beyond marvelous! Robyn you set up things on such a high level! Your dolls are stunning, congrats at the coming wedding.

Thank you Vats!! <3 I really appreciate your words :) Yeah... the wedding is soon and I will for sure post some edits form the ceremony and party. Is there a special themed thread for wedings?
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    Honeymooners
    KKH_Screenshot_1499630860357.jpg

This colorfull shoes look amazing with this events dress! LOVE IT! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks Robyn! Your edits are awesome! Love them!
    Android
  • Options
    Thanks Robyn! Your edits are awesome! Love them!

Awww! <3 Thank you! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    There is a thread Heart Matters, It had a shaky start, but the story of your love and romance, marriage, or later divorce if it happens, can go here.

And if anyone is looking for love, you can try Astray and Carol's matchmaking service. That thread is here. And after finding your sweetheart, and telling your story there, if you want, you can go into Heart Matters, tell it again annd sing the praises of your Match Making team.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary