Options

IOS Update - please update to 7.0.4

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    sorry for the late reply!
    anyway, you click on the iphone icon at the top of your itunes window. it's right below the play/pause buttons.
    then it should show you your phone's stats and stuff, and there's an option that says backup. there's a button that says make backup or something, and it'll give you the option to do it in your computer or the cloud.

in my case it kinda set me back and i lost some of my items from previous events but it was because i hadn't synced my phone to itunes in a while.

Thank you so much! I'm definitely doing this immediately 😊

And thank you very much, Koko! That's exactly what happened to her, her husband was waiting for her at a restaurant in London, haha.

By the way, not sure if this has anything to do with the update or it is because there are no videos to watch (which I don't think it's true because to get the recharge I can actually watch videos) but everytime I click on Free K stars and then I click on "Watch a video" my game doesn't do anything at all. I can click on "Other offers" but I was wondering why I couldn't watch videos for K Stars like we used to?

Thank you!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    By the way, not sure if this has anything to do with the update or it is because there are no videos to watch (which I don't think it's true because to get the recharge I can actually watch videos) but everytime I click on Free K stars and then I click on "Watch a video" my game doesn't do anything at all. I can click on "Other offers" but I was wondering why I couldn't watch videos for K Stars like we used to?

Thank you!

Same thing happened to me after I took the latest update yesterday :( Nothing happened when I clicked "Watch a video" so I did it about 5 or 6 times in a row and now I keep getting a pop up saying no videos available.
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me after I took the latest update yesterday :( Nothing happened when I clicked "Watch a video" so I did it about 5 or 6 times in a row and now I keep getting a pop up saying no videos available.

Same here! And whenever I got back into my game there was a tiny delay, like a black screen all over my screen and then it got into my game (pretty tiny though)

But I just tried it again and it worked, doll! So I guess it might have something to do with how many video Glu can offer. I don't know how this works but it's working again, just tried it out again, saw the video and got the K Star so keep trying, love! I'm going to keep testing this through out the day and see how it's working 😊
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    If you click on watch video and the video doesn't pop up (the screen remains the same), wait some time then try it again. Don't keep clicking on the watch video button. Let's say you can watch 5 videos a day and the video doesn't pop up and there's no message saying, "Sorry, please try again later". If you keep clicking on the button, it seems like the system would just assume you have already watched them (but you didn't) and give you that "sorry, please try again later" message then you are done for the day. You will have to wait for another day. So, once you experience no video popping up, wait some time (I don't know exactly how long you should wait), you loose the first video but still get a chance to watch 4 more if you wait some time in between each click. This happened to me last week but it seems to be normal now. Hope you understand the way I explained it and hope this helps. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I always say things too soon. It happened again today and I missed 1 K-star. Glu, please stop messing with the video watching! :mad:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I always say things too soon. It happened again today and I missed 1 K-star. Glu, please stop messing with the video watching! :mad:

Mine's still not working properly :( I click "Watch a video" and nothing happens, doesn't matter how long I wait :(:( I haven't been able to earn stars for days now :mad:
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into what's happening with the videos. Do you know if it stopped working after you reinstalled the game or made a purchase?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into what's happening with the videos. Do you know if it stopped working after you reinstalled the game or made a purchase?

Thanks for looking into this Kalinda. Mine was working ok even after purchasing stars in the recent sale. This problem started for me after taking the 7.0.3 update for iOS last week.
  • Options
    Mine happened after 7.0.0 update and my current version is 7.0.2. I haven't updated to 7.0.3 yet (Scared).
    I didn't make any purchase nor did I reinstall the game after 7.0.0.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    It's an update for 7.0.4 in the App Store does anyone know if it's safe to update?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    It's an update for 7.0.4 in the App Store does anyone know if it's safe to update?

Just got this one, too. I'm going to wait a bit and see what everyone says too! <3
  • Options
    Just got this one, too. I'm going to wait a bit and see what everyone says too! <3
    I don't wanna update and be locked out the game like last week. So hopefully we can get an answer soon.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    I don't wanna update and be locked out the game like last week. So hopefully we can get an answer soon.

Exactly! I hope we get an answer soon from someone who has updated their game, going to keep doing some gigs and getting my money back up. That dating event got me spending lots of money! Hahaha.
  • Options
    Exactly! I hope we get an answer soon from someone who has updated their game, going to keep doing some gigs and getting my money back up. That dating event got me spending lots of money! Hahaha.

I spent more stars vs money this time lol
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    I spent more stars vs money this time lol

That might've been a pretty good move actually! Haha, I spent way too much money because I was trying to finish it faster :(

That update in my App Store is calling my nameee! Haha, I hope it's all good for us to update it!
  • Options
    That might've been a pretty good move actually! Haha, I spent way too much money because I was trying to finish it faster :(

That update in my App Store is calling my nameee! Haha, I hope it's all good for us to update it!

Since I opened so many boxes and got the items I wanted it made to completing the event fast plus the weekend gigs helped out a lot.
    I was willing to be the test bait on it I updated it and my game opened up fine.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Since I opened so many boxes and got the items I wanted it made to completing the event fast plus the weekend gigs helped out a lot.
    I was willing to be the test bait on it I updated it and my game opened up fine.

The weekend gigs helped out so much! I'm so happy I got to do them because they really did helped so much.
    Yayy! Anything new in the update? :o
  • Options
    The weekend gigs helped out so much! I'm so happy I got to do them because they really did helped so much.
    Yayy! Anything new in the update? :o

Not that I see.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Not that I see.

Just updated it, too and it's working perfectly fine, yayy! What I did noticed is that the shoes for tomorrow's SYS Event are now available for us to buy them, they're under the boots category. :o
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Just updated it, too and it's working perfectly fine, yayy! What I did noticed is that the shoes for tomorrow's SYS Event are now available for us to buy them, they're under the boots category. :o

Update works totally fine ... for me anyway. I just bought the shoes for the SYS just now and creating several looks for the event that will start later on today.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Another iOS player checking in -- I got a mini-update earlier this afternoon that put the upcoming SYS event boots in my closet. I just now updated to 7.0.4 and my game is opening just fine.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I'm an iOS player too and the game is working perfectly fine after their most recent update which was 7.0.4 indeed and the shoes are now in my closet, too. :o Can't wait to start preparing some looks for tomorrow <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Let us know if you encounter any issues with 7.0.4. We wanted to release more bug fixes for iOS. Can't wait to share the next monthly update with you guys, which has a new location and a new business to run.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've taken it and played, and I've had no new issues. I'll check some of the old ones, lady time I got one of Holly's dolls back, and Angeline's. Maybe I'll get wolfie back. But it was safe for me. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Let us know if you encounter any issues with 7.0.4. We wanted to release more bug fixes for iOS. Can't wait to share the next monthly update with you guys, which has a new location and a new business to run.

It's working perfectly fine for me, Kalinda! Thank you very much <3
    What I did noticed is that my name is still not visible where my Facebook name should be (there's just a blank space) but I am logged in because I can see some new friends that I added to the game and when I go to settings it gives me the option to log out of Facebook :o (which I haven't done, haha). But aside from that, it's working pretty good!

So excited for the monthly update! <3

By the way, this has nothing to do with the updates but... Does anyone know how much time does it take for the VIP items to be available for non-VIP players? I read that it usually takes about two monthly updates but it was out of this forum so I would like to be completely sure.

Thank you! :D
  • Options

Can't wait to find out what kind of new business we will have! I want a beauty salon where we can do a 3hr gig each week to earn a tile. Collecting 3 tiles gets us a new hairstyle/ facial feature like the gym gives us workout clothing?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts

YAY! I can't wait! :o I wonder what it may be? Can we get any hints Kalinda? :) Pretty please!! :o
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's working perfectly fine for me, Kalinda! Thank you very much <3
    What I did noticed is that my name is still not visible where my Facebook name should be (there's just a blank space) but I am logged in because I can see some new friends that I added to the game and when I go to settings it gives me the option to log out of Facebook :o (which I haven't done, haha). But aside from that, it's working pretty good!

So excited for the monthly update! <3

By the way, this has nothing to do with the updates but... Does anyone know how much time does it take for the VIP items to be available for non-VIP players? I read that it usually takes about two monthly updates but it was out of this forum so I would like to be completely sure.

Thank you! :D

Hi Judith. Yes, it's two months.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi Judith. Yes, it's two months.

Hello, isabeau! I appreciate your help so much :o Thank you, thank you <3 can't wait to get some of those VIP items.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    YAY! I can't wait! :o I wonder what it may be? Can we get any hints Kalinda? :) Pretty please!! :o

I think those were the hints doll. But, if you're a hint lover, Wednesday lately we've been getting hints about the Weekend Event in the midday thread. No guarantees, and we can't be demanding, but the past couple of weeks, a hint is dropped. And sometimes, it has us scrambling to social media for a look. So, watch that thread later if you like hints. (gee, I hope you won't be disappointed. *fingers crossed for a Wednesday clue in midweek. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary