Options

Weekend Event 7/7/17 - Who's Up for a nice Tourist Attraction?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm doing the wedding storyline right now. After the party is three dates, then a photoshoot. I haven't gotten any farther than that.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm doing the wedding storyline right now. After the party is three dates, then a photoshoot. I haven't gotten any farther than that.

Thank you, thinkthistle! I appreciate the help. :)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_osugabAfyj1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Finished in pretty good time considering I didn't have any extra items & had my vow renewal too LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I wonder what the midweek event will be? SYS?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I wonder what the midweek event will be? SYS?

Ahhh! Can't wait! It's not even Monday yet but I'm so excited about the midweek event already, too! Haha <3
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Hi, you must have been reading old threads, I haven't heard about merbaby's in a year or two. In the baby wardrobe there is a costume similar to the one North wore for her 2nd birthday (or 3rd). Female dolls also had an event where we could win a gown that had a mermaid inspired skirt. I didn't buy the mermaid costume for my baby, but a number of people did, therefor merbaby=baby in a mermaid costume.

Pretty sure this is what you mean. As far as advice after the baby? Go into the nursery every day, see what they are crying for, and tap any of the 3 icons (feed baby, change baby, play with baby) till you hit the right one. I've never seen a sale on baby clothes or hair, so don't wait for one to outfit your baby, AND of course any stars you spend during a VIP on the baby do count toward your prizes. :)

So that's how it is. I thought it's a type of baby (somehow) and kept clicking on "see another baby" button ;)
    Thanks for your advice and have a wonderful week :)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll see if I can find the details about the storyline (gigs) after the first wedding. I remember Maria's idea of a honeymoon was an 8 hour rest before the gigs start. lol. I guess she's never been married. I'll look for that after I start today's thread. heh heh I know I'm such a tease.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I always get ahead of myself JudithKKH. When it's Monday here in Australia, I think YAY midweek event starts tonight but then i remember, no it actually starts Tuesday night here :(
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I always get ahead of myself JudithKKH. When it's Monday here in Australia, I think YAY midweek event starts tonight but then i remember, no it actually starts Tuesday night here :(

Aww, same here! Here in Mexico starts at 5:00 a.m. of a Wednesday, so I still have to wait a little bit more! :( haha.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Sandra, the proposal could be happening between 500-1000 relationship points. Just keep dating, it's dating event anyway, right? You have to be married in order to trigger the vow renewal storyline.

Here are the steps:
    1. Once you complete the wedding ceremony in Florence, Italy, Maria calls and asks you to go on 5 dates with your husband /wife.
    2. LM Commercial: 1 hr cat commercial in Hollywood.
    3. LM Wrap Party: 1hr at Lif in Miami
    4. The Pick-Up!:Talk to Olivia at Panino in Beverly Hills to get your friend's phone.
    ** Surprise arrives and 3 new rings & Waikiki unlocked and you get to decorate your ceremony.
    5. Meet Kim in her mansion and unlock the new wedding dresses & bridesmaids dresses.

My personal advice is to just date date date. It's a good weekend for it. I've read you should date in a number of different places, and it will happen when the game makes it happen. Don't give up and go dumping them after you've invested time and money. Keep going. I have seen people get the proposal right after they have a baby. Which means in rare cases, you can get all the way up to 12,000 dating points, have a baby, and THEN get the proposal. Much like real life, you can't hurry love. Hopefully now with the storyline of Vow Renewal, hopefully you won't wait long.

Thank you Angeline&Jon and kokokokonut! I'm kinda lost now because aside from not unlocking Hawaii till now, my boyfriend isn't proposing to me(it's the first time because whoever I dated before proposed around 200-500points)
    Is the storyline about Maria going on vacation the right storyline to unlock Hawaii?? After doing that specific storyline nothing happened to my game, I didn't unlock Hawaii. Some people said that in order to unlock Hawaii, I should get married first and it's kinda frustrating because none of those people I dated recently propose to me. I don't know if I should continue dating someone for a long time and wait for him to propose or try different NPCs and different dating spots to trigger that bubble chat about proposal.
    :(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, make sure you're no longer engaged to an ex and keep dating one guy to gain more relationship points and trigger a proposal.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    not only that, but there are some other blockers.
    I found this HERE in FAQs, also available in the help section of your game.

Under 'why isn't my partner proposing':
    If your partner is not initiating the proposal conversation, make sure that you don’t have any other dates pending (e.g. you were about to start a date with someone but left them at the venue). Check all possible venues for dates and make sure there isn’t anyone still waiting for you to start a date! In order for your partner to start the proposal conversation, he/she must be the only person with whom you are on a date.

There is a wealth of info there , and it updates info constantly. Hope this helps and I want my dolls to come to thevwedding
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    not only that, but there are some other blockers.
    I found this HERE in FAQs, also available in the help section of your game.

Under 'why isn't my partner proposing':
    If your partner is not initiating the proposal conversation, make sure that you don’t have any other dates pending (e.g. you were about to start a date with someone but left them at the venue). Check all possible venues for dates and make sure there isn’t anyone still waiting for you to start a date! In order for your partner to start the proposal conversation, he/she must be the only person with whom you are on a date.

There is a wealth of info there , and it updates info constantly. Hope this helps and I want my dolls to come to thevwedding

Oh, this might be helpful. I will try to check all dating spots in the game first and if there really are no pending dates then I will remove all romantic contacts(I thought it's easier to do this than to date one person and wait till I maxed out my level with him but still unsure whether they'll propose to me or not) and try adding them again. And the last resort would be contacting GLU support. Thank you so much~ :)
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Do weekend storylines expire if you don't get them done during the weekend? I went to the reveal of my wax figure but there wasn't any discussion and no follow up.
  • Options
    ericasia wrote: »
    Do weekend storylines expire if you don't get them done during the weekend? I went to the reveal of my wax figure but there wasn't any discussion and no follow up.

That's a good question. I'm also wondering... Can someone confirm this? Thank you~:)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Ericasia and Syndra, yes weekend storylines "expire" after the event is over. Each weekend storyline usually consists of 3 gigs and if you do not do the gigs during the weekend one will remain in your storylines list until you complete it, however you will not get the dialogue related to the story and you will not advance to the next gig, nor will you receive event points after completing the gig, it will just end. Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Ericasia and Syndra, yes weekend storylines "expire" after the event is over. Each weekend storyline usually consists of 3 gigs and if you do not do the gigs during the weekend one will remain in your storylines list until you complete it, however you will not get the dialogue related to the story and you will not advance to the next gig, nor will you receive event points after completing the gig, it will just end. Hope that helps :)

Thank you thank you SugarK~! :o:o I have a question though, do you know the specific storyline that unlocks the Hawaii location? I can't seem to find the first gig of that storyline. :(
  • Options

The task is still there and must be done, but all dialogue that was there removed itself when the event ended, however, you were still slated to do the task. However, when you're done, any event gigs that would happened after the one you did will not follow. So if there were 3, you had #1 on your screen to be done. During the event you finish #1, #2 pops up on your goals to be done. If you do #1 after the event, there is no dialogue for the task, and no other event tasks for that event will pop up.

Ooops. just saw sugar answered the same points. Great minds doll.

Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ooops. just saw sugar answered the same points. Great minds doll.

Hope this helps.

HAHAHA! I noticed the question was up for a while so I thought I'd jump in :D Of course, great minds ;);)

You're welcome Syndra! I'm sorry I don't know the first gig for the vow renewals storyline. I haven't done the ceremony either, and the gig that I have outstanding is called Matrimonial Masterpiece. I feel like that might not be the first gig though, as it says i have to decorate the venue and then speak to Rupert Ambrose when I'm done. I think I did a few gigs already but it's hard to remember, I have several pending :p
  • Options
    no that's great. I love it when 2 minds are sharing the same thought independently, or did I pick up what you were already saying? Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary