Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 8/11/2017 VIP Weekend - Heavy on the Glam!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Kalinda made us work for our spoilers, we had an extra hour to be witty, and politely groveling for spoilers. And then the sun came out, the clouds parted and a rainbow appeared. Then we actually had to wait an hour more after the pretty weather clearing before she hit us with these: (lol yeah you thought the birds and sun and everything was about this event. Nah, I was just playin' with you. ) ;)

Here's what our prizes wlll be................... show us everything you purchase, and have a good time!
Shop_My_Closet.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This top was one of (many) items I bought. I love this outfit and the hair so much.
    IMG_3410.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, look at the time, I seriously don't know how this happened. Lol oh I bought Brooklyn,the salon and the home, and Bensonhurst....the French poodle.
    x4Gp2s2.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Hellooo! Not much styling is going on here but I'm taking my new goodies, including a new hair with a new pose, to a test ride!

IMG_9103.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm trying to pace myself and not buy everything at once, just in case I change my mind about something :p So far, I purchased the Brooklyn salon and this new sandy hair colour, which I really ended up liking a lot! (never thought Kiki would end up going so light lol). I also won the cute shoes in my free GB and I'm happy with that. Too many other "for sure" things I want to buy to chase the GB dress. Happy Shopping dolls :cool:

q1LuFR.jpg
  • Options
    Kiki looks amazing! I love the hair color, it looks perfect with blue eyes. Ahhh and shoes look amazing. They're a masterpiece, I might go back and open a few more boxes for them.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kiki looks good in any hair color! But red is my fav YTD7j5Q.png

Jax spent 50kstars for a hat and picnic basket, so only reached the sunglasses. Free GB was the blue suit so yay!

tWnUqS8.png
    Feeling luxurious in all his blings
    PM to add
  • Options
    genthea wrote: Β»
    Kiki looks amazing! I love the hair color, it looks perfect with blue eyes. Ahhh and shoes look amazing. They're a masterpiece, I might go back and open a few more boxes for them.

Thank you so much, Gen :D The hair might not be blonde enough for Vatsy's liking, but she's getting there :p lol. The shoes are super cute with the detail on the back. I was hoping for the dress, but I'm happy with the shoes. Good luck if you decide to open more boxes ;)
  • Options
    Kiki looks good in any hair color! But red is my fav YTD7j5Q.png

Thanks Nai, I love the red too but just wanted a change :D I'm just super happy that Kiki can see Xan again in the game :o:o
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: Β»
    Thank you so much, Gen :D The hair might not be blonde enough for Vatsy's liking, but she's getting there :p lol. The shoes are super cute with the detail on the back. I was hoping for the dress, but I'm happy with the shoes. Good luck if you decide to open more boxes ;)

Thank you <33
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Obsessed with these shoes. The detail :rolleyes:

QstoUox.jpg

DqiPEda.jpg
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Every day is a casual day around here, but sweats would be a faux pas! I'm so glad I bought these shoes and the red purse. This is what my actual weekend will look like...

VIP_event_-_Aug_11.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Ok, look at the time, I seriously don't know how this happened. Lol oh I bought Brooklyn,the salon and the home, and Bensonhurst....the French poodle.
    x4Gp2s2.jpg

Look who I bumped into this morning looking fabulous. The conversation however was a bit...awkward. :o

WRQ5lJR.png?1

I'm not normally into short hairstyles, but I really love this sleek look.

pe3BtHe.jpg
    iOS.Β  A+++Β  Β Since 2015
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Webra is stunningly gorgeous, that's why AppleP is hitting on her hahaha!

Been a while since I edited a Krossover of my dolls:
    o84qupi.gif

Vats & Angel fashionista attack!

Mandress attempt is back and I love those white boots! Feeling very fay!

SugarK wrote: Β»
    The hair might not be blonde enough for Vatsy's liking, but she's getting there :p lol. T

Aw Kiki looks perfect to me! I don't know where this myth about my 'liking' came from. That color is amazing, I used to get lowlights on that color during winter few years ago.

I missed bearded Jax!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Everyone is rocking their outfits! My first purchase this weekend: this pair of black shorts with fishnets I've been eyeing for so long! I'm so happy to finally own them! Ahhh πŸ’œ Reliving my days as a goth-y high schooler, lol :p That leather heart choker is one of my favorite accessories in the game because it takes me back to my weirder teenage years, haha.

6GSc1S3.png
    iOS β€’ KK:H player since January 2015 β€’ I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I love your doll's look, Pez! She looks beautiful :o
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I decide to just go ahead and spoil my doll. She work hard getting to the A list and achieve and accomplish so much like getting her car then her own jet. Not to mention been a proud owner of two business today. New lipstick and eyeshadow color. Glasses because I wear them in really life, a new hair do and a beautiful gold shirt and the shoes to match.
    KKH_Screenshot_1502455815082_zps4joxwf6i.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Cool edit Vats​!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I'm still deciding what else to purchase, I'm up to the shoes and close to getting the dress, but i decided to spoil myself with pets! I bought the french bulldog in Milan and the basket of kittens in Venice! So adorable!

Sadly, I went a little crazy with my free box. My first one I earned was just energy. I really wanted the black sheer floral dress, so I figured what the heck and spent the 40 stars on another try. Got a hairstyle... a kind anyone can get, as it's a closet default :/ I tried for one last try and got a purse, also a closet default. Worst boxes ever lol, I wish I could go back in time and spend the 80 k stars on another pet or something, but oh well.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    oiIepuW.jpg

I decided to take it easy this weekend since I'm not totally in love with the silver dress, so I just bought the hair and the date with the Count
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I'm still deciding what else to purchase, I'm up to the shoes and close to getting the dress, but i decided to spoil myself with pets! I bought the french bulldog in Milan and the basket of kittens in Venice! So adorable!

Sadly, I went a little crazy with my free box. My first one I earned was just energy. I really wanted the black sheer floral dress, so I figured what the heck and spent the 40 stars on another try. Got a hairstyle... a kind anyone can get, as it's a closet default :/ I tried for one last try and got a purse, also a closet default. Worst boxes ever lol, I wish I could go back in time and spend the 80 k stars on another pet or something, but oh well.

It's ok, sadly I did the same, what made it worse was I went to get more kstar and spent it on another box. I wish I could back and spent it on the hotel or waited for the next VIP event. I kinda don't want the dress anymore sadly.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow everyone looks so great!
    Live the crossover edit, Vats!
    Oh Kayla, I totally forgot about the iOS Stories!! But now I have already spent 505 K-stars and I hate overspending... next VIP I'm buying the next chapters!!

Here is my doll showing off all her new goodies!!

IMG_6578.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Oh Kayla, I totally forgot about the iOS Stories!! But now I have already spent 505 K-stars and I hate overspending... next VIP I'm buying the next chapters!!

Here is my doll showing off all her new goodies!!

IMG_6578.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

You look SICKENING WOW!!! 😍😍😍
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Here's how I styled the gown!

whia4eU.jpg
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I did a little shopping spree this weekend lol I wanted so many things that I had to do it
    First I bought this whole outfit, with the short hair from this event

KKH_Screenshot_1502531804453.jpg
    Then this adorable braids that I wanted since the update was released
    KKH_Screenshot_1502531734361.jpg

Last but not least this Amazing dress which I love so much
    KKH_Screenshot_1502531555520.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cool edit Vats​!
    LindaVB wrote: Β»

Aw thanks girls!

Your dolls are rocking their new stuff!eHZ6txl.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AppleP & Kiki hosting a celeb pool party in Papagayo tonight. We better put Pele the Indian peahen away in the office for the night. Those celebrity's are worse than college kids on spring break. Thanks for helping Sugar.

IMG_2833.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I spent the last of my K Stars buying the San Diego house (I really want the ****er spaniel pup, its soooo cute! Saving up for that next!) and unlocked the silver dress. I'm not worried about unlocking the hair, so I'm gonna chill now lol. I have been holding off on starting my comeback quests for a while because I was nervous, but I think I'm gonna officially start my first comeback tonight.

Anyway, here is my doll modeling her new dress and shoes:

ke4Sh6e.jpg

Edit: LOL at Glu censoring the dog breed!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    1ITHvZB.jpg

2nd place show got me a lovely new dress. I'm coming for you Ray!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Ugh I know I said I wasn't going to splurge this weekend, but then I found out I still don't have that beautiful dress which I wanted since forever... and that jacket... and that hair, too...

So the next thing I knew I was a proud owner of this swimsuit + curtains combo. Lol

KKH_Screenshot_1502634023252.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Another shot of AppleP and Kiki glamming it up in Papagayo. Who says you need a swimsuit at a pool party? lol

4K0Taa.jpg