Options

Weekend Event 8/25/17 Lions & Tigers & Snakes Oh My!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Jungle_Fever.jpg

So there we were, enjoying the balloons out of the Weekday Reality Event, and our Glorius Glu Goddess Kalinda dropped this golden nugget of Hints upon on.

The weekend will be here before you know it!

The items from the next event are inspired by going on a safari in Cape Town. Everyone can get new hair!

and then, quick as a flash, Haftime popped up with this:
haftime wrote: »
Ooh safari! Could the guys be getting the lion in the bag, maybe the women get the snake?
rwrAX8L.jpg
Thanks for the teaser, Kalinda!

So let's all dres for the Safari. Will you wear animal prit? or is Khaki your style?
Let's check in with Kim..

tumblr_mft2uizYXc1r7bbcno1_500.jpg

Lovely choice Kim, Lovely choice.
Me, I'll make it my purpose in life to blend in with the animals.
From my shoes to my neckline, I'll be dressing in all the animal prints I can find.
Just hope the animals don't recognize any friends,
or the hunters to think I'm fair game.
If we're headed to the Jungle,
What will we be doing in there, to win that hair on Safari?
Will it be parties? Or photoshoots or dates?
Will we be swinging from vines, clutching our mates?
Whatever it is, Whatever we do,
Now that dolls are unfrozen, I'll be doing it with you.

Now Kim, Safari-ing can be very stressful,
we need to hydrate, and be sure to eat to keep our strength up.
What should we do Kim? How do we find sustainance in the Jungle?
Kim? Kim, don't go hiding on us yet,
We're only going on this Safari because of you.
Where did she go? Kim? Kim!
giphy.gif

Oh, so you're dressing in Khaki. Good choice, but what about meals?
What will we eat in the jungle?
giphy.gif

You want us to bring burgers on safari? Really Kim?

Kim-_Kardashian.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Ok, well putting you in charge of food was a good thing,
    just leave the Windex at home, ok?
    (Kim would spray windex on food after one or two bites,
    so she'd have to throw out the rest. )
    77e0a6974fb730bdf63775d55898b5a7.gif

Let's bring back the focus.
    We don't know what we're doing,
    we don't know what we're winning.
    But if it's safari they want,
    Safari they shall have.
    Here's my kind of Safari.
    But we'll NEED new hair afterwards.
    Ok, I'm sure I'm over my picture limit,
    so we're going to open this here and now,
    Let's Cue Kimmie......and Action.

giphy.gif

Ok, remember to keep your begging tasteful and polite,
    colorful posts, entertaining graphics, and wit are always appreciated.

Here she is to Open the thread......
    and start the party..........

Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Thread's Open.

gi88.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahhh! Just woke up to a new thread, super excited! I can't wait to know more about this weekend's event :rolleyes:

As always, loving your opening threads, Koko! <3 Such a great way to start this amazing weekend! :o
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Amazing tread opener, Koko as usual. I'm really hoping it will be professional event, but something tells me it's going to be Dating and I've never been able to finish a Dating event :(
    I play on Android
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your opening Koko!!
    Can't wait to start. I'm in for any type of event!! Two of my business will become available tomorrow so a professional would be great, but a Reality Show event would be fine too as my show just won't climb.!!!
    Aw I can't wait to see the items! So jealous at the guys' cub in a bag, that one would have looked amazing on my doll!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I just had to come and post this Brazillian classic masterpiece from the 90´s. Very appropriate haha!
  • Options
    I'm in yiur safari group Paty. You have tne vest music. It's clean in it's languafe, right? Heh heh

Edited to add: wow oh wo wo wp...darn it, i will be singing that over and over and over. Ty Paty
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Fab opening Koko. So excited for the weekend dying from some spoilers too.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Love your opening Koko!! Aw I can't wait to see the items! So jealous at the guys' cub in a bag, that one would have looked amazing on my doll!

You're in luck! Not only is it a Professional weekend, but girls AND guys can get the cub in a bag. I LOVE the khaki items in everyone's gift boxes.

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The cub is toooo cute!!

I'm glad it's professional this weekend. My birthday is Saturday so I doubt my game is going to be open much :p I'm gonna try to grind hard tomorrow so I can knock out as many event points as I can.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    WOW SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The earnables are stunning I can't breathe omg so pretty!!

I love the gift box items aswell. The safari style is so cute!
  • Options
    The cub is toooo cute!!

I'm glad it's professional this weekend. My birthday is Saturday so I doubt my game is going to be open much :p I'm gonna try to grind hard tomorrow so I can knock out as many event points as I can.

bday.gif

Hapoy Birthday Doll! What are you plans? What do you want for yiur birthday? Tell us tell us tell us!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm in yiur safari group Paty. You have tne vest music. It's clean in it's languafe, right? Heh heh

Edited to add: wow oh wo wo wp...darn it, i will be singing that over and over and over. Ty Paty

It has a lot of sexual metaphors, but overall it´s clean, because children used to love their songs too haha! :p

Btw, love the items! The green shirt is absolutely glamorous! And the baby lion is too cute ♥
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG!!! Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!
    This is turning into such a great day!! The earnables are gorgeous and I'm definately chasing the cub in a bag!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Haha this safari themed thread is adorable!

The soundtrack is amazing so far! When I used to sang in a choir 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' was part of our setlist, had so much fun sing it!

OMG Paty! É o Tchan! >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the world

I knew all their choreographies when I was a kid! Be the next blonde of Tchan was a life goal to me lol

Hihi Koko, clean language for sure, but full of fun and clever double entendre/sexual innuendos, just don't worry about, kids at age 4 would sing and dance those songs without any issue to adults' eyes, cultural differences! Try 'A dança do bumbum' to a better experience, but hey, watch out your back while practicing the routine!:p

Thanks Kalinda! I like the earnables. The GB's colors aren't my thing. The cub in the bag is cute, don't think I'll chase it though, the bag design and color isn't of much use to me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for the shout-out in the opening, Koko! and thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!

I really hope I get the shirt or the lion cub in my free box-- i'm going to try hard not to open more boxes because I spent a bunch of k stars on the extra TB boxes this week... we'll see how my resolve holds out! Actually, you know what? I've seen too many 2-item palettes recently to want to risk it. That will help my resolve!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Happy almost-birthday, soundspretty! I hope you have lots of birthday luck and get the lion cub, and have a wonderful weekend to boot!

I'm happy to see that adorable little guy was made available for both guys and girls, instead of restricted to just one or the other -- thank you for that, Glu.

I like the women's earnable top and skirt. The colors, the mesh, the print, the see-through fabric -- I think I'll have fun styling those.

The men's earnable clothing is... loud! Haha, I'm not totally sure how I feel about it. It's certainly eye-catching! I'd like to know what the posters with guy dolls think of it. Regardless of how I end up feeling about it, I like that Glu is serving up more elaborate prints with this update.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    thanks Kalinda!

Everything looks pretty nice & I like the suit so I guess I'm grinding. I won't chase the cub tho, lest this become me & draining 200 stars on it like the monkey again LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Haha this safari themed thread is adorable!

The soundtrack is amazing so far! When I used to sang in a choir 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' was part of our setlist, had so much fun sing it!

OMG Paty! É o Tchan! >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the world

I knew all their choreographies when I was a kid! Be the next blonde of Tchan was a life goal to me lol

Hihi Koko, clean language for sure, but full of fun and clever double entendre/sexual innuendos, just don't worry about, kids at age 4 would sing and dance those songs without any issue to adults' eyes, cultural differences! Try 'A dança do bumbum' to a better experience, but hey, watch out your back while practicing the routine!:p

Young Kim Kardashian would be a perfect fit for "brunette of Tchan". I´m sure she would win that contest haha! Oh, and I knew all their choreographies too!
  • Options
    Double entendre is an art, way back when the 7 words you couldn't say on the akr meant something. You had to paint the same imagery with perfect clean. My whole show was double entendre.that video is awesome. I swear I'm still singing the chorus melody.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! Can't wait to start grinding :D I'm so happy Glu has been making the animal gifts/items available to both girls and guys! This is so great that we ALL get to enjoy them :o:o Thanks Glu!!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh I love the earnables!! Especially that skirt, it's soo pretty! Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I had to log in to comment about this week's earn able hairstyle.

I'm loving the natural black hairstyle. Omg it's giving me life 😍 it's to die for so thank you glu for making it earn able. It's most definitely a must-have for me. I know that my dolls will rock the ish outta that earn able hairstyle. I've been praying for the glu gods to work their magic and finally they've listened to my request. I'm happy that it's not gonna be in the gift box this time around. Yay☺😊😋
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I had to log in to comment about this week's earn able hairstyle.

I'm loving the natural black hairstyle. Omg it's giving me life  it's to die for so thank you glu for making it earn able. It's most definitely a must-have for me. I know that my dolls will rock the ish outta that earn able hairstyle. I've been praying for the glu gods to work their magic and finally they've listened to my request. I'm happy that it's not gonna be in the gift box this time around. Yay☺

Yayy!
    The hair is super cute, I love the entire thing. From the outfit to the hair. <3
    From the GB the lion cub in a bag is sooo cute! Thank you so much, Kalinda! :o
  • Options
    Lets see, i neec the wildlife in the bag, then or before that I need the hat. Oh yeah, did i mention I need the shirt? And the shoes and socks are so geeky...yeah, I need them too. So. Sing it with me...C-H-A-S-I-N-Gee I want them all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i only like the boots in the gb items.
    i hope we can get the snake in the earnables because that one is <3
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I don't like any of the men earnables but I love the women earnables and I'm just gonna go ahead and wish soundspretty a happy birthday in advance I hope you enjoy it.
  • Options
    The cub is toooo cute!!

ooo! Happy birthday in advance! <3
    I hope you have an amazing day full of love and happiness with all of your family and friends! :o
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Yayy!
    The hair is super cute, I love the entire thing. From the outfit to the hair. <3
    From the GB the lion cub in a bag is sooo cute! Thank you so much, Kalinda! :o

Oh yes I'm so happy that it's afro textured black hair that my dolls can finally embraced just like me in rl:) and the clothes looks so fab. Good job glu! Well done:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh yes I'm so happy that it's afro textured black hair that my dolls can finally embraced just like me in rl:) and the clothes looks so fab. Good job glu! Well done:D

It's going to look absolutely gorgeous as I'm sure it looks on you irl! <3
    Can't wait! I'm so happy about this event, too! :o