Options

Weekend Event 8/25/17 Lions & Tigers & Snakes Oh My!

Comments

• Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Ah, I have the Stories in my game so that makes sense! Thank you!!!
    This weekend event is a bit different.

If you were selected to have Stories in your game, then you'll get a call about Modern Guide to Love. If you finish Chapter 1 before the weekend event ends, you can collect event points.

Otherwise, you will get a call about the weekend quest, which starts with a goal called Rewarding Work.
    iOS player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I will wait for 24hr too. Some chapters have two 8hr gigs, and they take more energy bolts to finish than regular 8hr gigs, so I will start it ASAP when the countdown timer expires just to be sure I will get the event points. We will see. I'm excited to try the new story. I haven't been playing the story feature since this recent update because I saw someone posted in support that her doll got trapped in the game (Calabasas home) and couldn't get out. Kalinda, is this issue resolved? I'm afraid to be trapped in somewhere again since last time my male doll was stuck in Paris.
    Vats wrote: »
    Angeline congrats on the kitty basket! Maria offered me it twice, but I forgot to buy them!:p
    Thanks Vats, I stop buying pets since the new ones cost too much, only when Maria offers me a good deal like this one. She offered the peac.o.c.k in Papagayo for 30 KStars back many times, I didn't even budge. :p I'm sure Maria will call you for the kitty basket again. They are too cute to pass. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had three GB items in my first pallettte - hair, bag with cub, and boots. I actually got the CUB in my free box! Then I sat there and debated & agonized over whether or not to open any more. I am trying to be frugal with my Kstars because I need them to last until the next Kstar sale. I didn't want the hair since I'll never use it, I knew we already had a very similar shirt in our closet, and while I like the boots, I rarely put my doll in flats. Still... i was soooo tempted to open more BUT I did not!!! Yay Holly! I resisted!!! If I had opened two more I would have received the hair and 40 Kstars. But I am still glad that I resisted.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I stop buying pets since the new ones cost too much, only when Maria offers me a good deal like this one. She offered the peac.o.c.k in Papagayo for 30 KStars back many times, I didn't even budge. :p I'm sure Maria will call you for the kitty basket again. They are too cute to pass. :)

Me too!! I really love the pets but they are waaayyyyy toooooooo expensive now. It makes me sad as there are a few that I absolutely love (like the standard poodle) BUT I can't justify spending that much on them. Maria never offers me a deal on pets. I wish she would.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There were only a few people who got stuck in Stories. We're releasing a fix for everyone in the next update to prevent it. It's safe to play Stories!

Note: If anyone does get stuck in Stories, play Vital Signs and exit Stories from downtown LA
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks, Kalinda. Fingers crossed. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks Vats, I stop buying pets since the new ones cost too much, only when Maria offers me a good deal like this one. She offered the peac.o.c.k in Papagayo for 30 KStars back many times, I didn't even budge. :p I'm sure Maria will call you for the kitty basket again. They are too cute to pass. :)

I feel like I get that offer every other week EXCEPT during VIP. It's so frustrating because I don't want to spend 120 stars otherwise.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here's my box. Only two event items for me too this week. I'm still happy that I have my monkey, so I'm not going to the chase lion cub.

uGHrRnH.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    1bwEM0Q.jpg

Well my palette... was not what I had hoped. Lol

I don't want to waste K stars on more gift boxes (especially ones like this) so I'm just gonna focus on the super cute earnables now
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I also got the story except the event gig. It costs 15 k-stars and I definitely not going to spend them, because I'm saving for the next VIP weekend.

This time miracle happened and I got the hairstyle in my palette, but I'm still not sure how to style it!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I actually thought with it being a safari themed outfit weekend we'd utilise that studio in Cape Town not making a fre***** movie in Hollywood :confused: -_-
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I only had 2 items in my palette (again) this week. I got the green shirt and stopped there, considering my past luck, or lack of, I decided nope. Funny enough, if I had opened a 2nd box, I would've gotten the hat hair, but I'm OK. Would've loved the cub, but alas I like the green shirt.

Trying to do as much as possible just in case Harvey's outer bands knock out my power and working towards the hair now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for pointing out that the Story feature contains the weekend storyline, Kalinda!
    I just don't understand why mine just got available, almost 26 hours after the event started. That should have been 8 hours, just like the players with the regular weekend storyline.

But besides this, I really think it is a great idea to put the weekend storylines in the Story feature so you can easily distinguish them from the regular gigs (I often read comments of other players that can't figure out which gig is from the weekend event).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Trying to do as much as possible just in case Harvey's outer bands knock out my power and working towards the hair now.

Stay safe Kayla!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I got opened 6 boxes until I got the cub in bag, YAY!!!!! Here are pics of my pallettes:
    IMG_7294.jpg
    IMG_7295.jpg

I will post pics of my doll showing off her goodies in the fashion thread!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Did they forget to include a final phone call in this weekend's storyline? It just finished really suddenly.

Also I just got an alert on my game for chapter 2 of Modern Love but I'm on android and so obviously didn't actually have it. I got so excited too :(
  • Options
    Both of my games are having the story feature as this weekend's storyline so I don't know what the regular weekend story is about. I wish Glu didn't remove the regular weekend storyline gigs from players who are having the story feature. Glu, can you please give us a mini update loading bar running to add this weekend's storyline gigs back? Or am I too greedy?! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Lisylis wrote: »
    Did they forget to include a final phone call in this weekend's storyline? It just finished really suddenly.

Also I just got an alert on my game for chapter 2 of Modern Love but I'm on android and so obviously didn't actually have it. I got so excited too :(

I just finished interviewing with Ray and got a third call. Did you finish the third gig? There's usually only 3. Often times the event gigs feel... unfinished. Maybe this is one of those times that the ending is unsatisfying? :confused:

I also got the notification for chapter two :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    HB_SP.jpg

I know it was yesterday, but we need a weekend day to properly
    celebrate your birthday.

Happy Birthday SoundsPretty
    You're a wonderful doll,
    so we thought we'd write it against the fireworks in the Sky.

HBSounds_Pretty.gif

It's a Day Late, but it's gotta still be your birthday somewhere.
    Like when Superman turned the world around to go back a day.

Yeah that's it.

Here are the twins, ready to celebrate.....

KKH_Screenshot_1503752651852.jpg

We love you Doll.

Let's party!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko!! Actually my birthday IS today so no worries :):)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wishing you the best for your birthday, soundspretty!!!

champagne-1500248_480.jpg

Cheers!!!
    Android
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Happy birthday!!
    *iOS*
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    DTQUyjY.png?1

Congrats on getting the cub bag Linda! It's a rare article for sure!
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I actually thought with it being a safari themed outfit weekend we'd utilise that studiompleo in Cape Town not making a fre***** movie in Hollywood :confused: -_-

Completely agree!

The storyline finishes after we film 'A House in the Clouds 2' in New Delhi, I chose to support the movie and got a bunch of bonus points.:)

Happy Birthday SoundsP! Whishing you a life always full of GREATNESS! Glad to have you around and be able to know the special girl you are!

Here's a little present to you:
    oYBitej.gif

Finally Vats met Christine personally! And hope he was right in bring some wine to her!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Lisylis wrote: »

I totally agree. My event had a "happy ending" and I didn't get any bonus event points or anything :confused:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Happy Birthday, soundspretty! Wishing you all the best :D
    giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Angeline & Jon went on a hiking trip with the Birthday girl, soundspretty!
    Our lion cubs enjoyed the trip, too!! :p

Wish you a Happy Birthday!! :)

IMG_9559.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

Happy Birthday! Mine was 2 days ago. We are Virgo girls!

Kim+Kardashian+Celebrates+Birthday+Les+Deux+YJhwKtWdtfnl.jpg
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Did anyone with the Stories feature get their Modern Love weekend story unlocked (without paying K stars for it)?
    Mine is still locked for about 9 more hours, which is kinda disappointing. I'll probably already have won all the event items i want by then and the 60 extra bonus stars will be wasted.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Mine was unlocked 24 hours after I opened the game yesterday.
    You will also gain event points from two 8-hr gigs, plus 60 event points. So, do the math then go enjoy your Saturday night! :p

Happy belated birthday, Paty!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

happy birthday 🎉🎊🎂🎉🎊
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24