Options

KK:H Weekday 8/28/17 - Party till You Drop

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I've shared your feedback about party events with the team.

Looking ahead... we have a long weekend coming up because of Labor Day!

Everyone can get new hairstyles and bags. I bet you will like the new silver heels we're releasing!

Ahhh! Excitement! :rolleyes:
    Thank you very much, Kalinda! <3 I can't wait to see what we're having for this weekend's event. :o
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    congratulation on the 2nd baby&#55357;&#56842;

I finally reached the gold box and picked 4000 kash!! I wanted the bouble buns too &#55357;&#56874;Sniff

Aww, I hope you get that hairstyle soon! <3
    And thank you so much! I adore my little family! :o
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

Everyone can get new hairstyles and bags. I bet you will like the new silver heels we're releasing!

Yay! Hair, bags, and shoes, that's speaking my language :D

I hope the team can come up with a great way to spice up party events. Maybe a party thrower chart to climb, or some other form of reward would make it seem a lot less like a thankless chore. I stopped playing the Kendall & Kylie game because I just didn't find it as fun, but I did love throwing parties on that game and letting other real players see my house and have them and me get additional rewards if they helped contribute to the party. It was just that one extra step that made party throwing go from annoying to one of the better aspects of game.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'm hoping for a dating event this weekend. I know they're expensive but my couple is at #21 right now and I think with a dating event I could reach #1 for the first time. Eat it, Chad and Crystal.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    CeceFord wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a dating event this weekend. I know they're expensive but my couple is at #21 right now and I think with a dating event I could reach #1 for the first time. Eat it, Chad and Crystal.

I love dating events! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

To be honest all we need is a bonus star like we get for dates and gigs. Our issue with party events is that it uses a full bar of energy, more so if you're in the lower levels. That extra star would make these type of events much more manageable.

YES! I've been needing silver heels forever. Hopefully they aren't GB because when they are I never get them :(
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I love dating events! :rolleyes:
    I do too! They go quickly and I'm more impatient than cheap, I guess.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    Normally I hate the spending money aspect of dating events, but I'm like #14 on the top couples list and still need like 3,000 more points before I can have a baby so I've been sneaking in dates in between parties and regular work, I wouldn't mind a dating event at the moment either haha!

I just bought the hamptons house with kash so i may have to grind a little all week to get a nice amount of kash back, but I'm excited about my new house!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. We're neighbors Jacey! And I'm so excited for more silver shoes and hair. i love silver shoes. they go well with diamonds. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi everyone! It sucks everyone struggling. I hoping to collect my gold box tonight. It has been struggle especially I am in school, I am surprise how far I gotten. I hoping to collect my throw back box because I love rare items. I love party event because it give me fans, it has been slow climbing to the top and 8 hour party give me more fans then 3 hour which sucks. But I agree there should be like a bonus star, or a party chart/rank/top list or something to motivate us more. Good luck everyone!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts

Silver heels? Yay - I'm in! I'm a big fan of silver and most of what I have seems to be gold so I can't wait for these.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im not near the gold box just got my second black box and I was so so so lucky to get energy in one and Kstars in another. If I dont reach my TB box I might just buy one but then Im afraid to end up with glasses or a green boa after spending so may Kstars. Ugh why are midweek parties such a drag so uninspiring!!
  • Options
    Only just made it to the second black box. BUT I won a TB item! It's a necklace from a VIP back in July last year. It's hard looking thru the encyclopedia when you're missing so many items. I can compare based on what I have in the closet and its placement but phew! :eek:
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    I do too! They go quickly and I'm more impatient than cheap, I guess.

If it is a dating event how do you manage to fishing the 600 points? Like where do you date and how much money does it usually take for dates enough to get all earnable?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    If it is a dating event how do you manage to fishing the 600 points? Like where do you date and how much money does it usually take for dates enough to get all earnable?

The best places to finish a date quickly are Oak and the stadium by LAX. That's because there are two actions there that are expensive (i.e. the wine at Oak) but give you lots of star points in return.

A good tip is to cancel any dates that are 1 hour in length - they just aren't worth it. I even go as far as to cancel 2 hour dates. Wait and check back for a better timeframe. The goal is to get a date lasting 4 hours (it's the best deal comparing to the amount of energy you need to finish and the event points you get back). The next best is an 8 hour date.

To finish at 600 points using the destinations I described above you're looking at spending between 30-40k on average. If your date pays for a lot of dates then the amount may be less, but 40k is usually the norm for me.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Just opened my gold box. A partnership.

rPEbET0.jpg

0/3 with the boxes, but somehow still optimistic for the throwback box.

UGGGGGGGHH.. 0/3 here too. Kash, energy, and Kash. All the pallets were fairly decent but my choices were bad. Fingers crossed for something fun in my TB box. Good luck everyone!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Quote of the day :) #qotd
    i love silver shoes. They go well with diamonds. ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh dear, my shallow is showing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    i love silver shoes. they go well with diamonds. ;)
    Quote of the day :) #qotd

Yesssss totally agree!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    The best places to finish a date quickly are Oak and the stadium by LAX. That's because there are two actions there that are expensive (i.e. the wine at Oak) but give you lots of star points in return.

A good tip is to cancel any dates that are 1 hour in length - they just aren't worth it. I even go as far as to cancel 2 hour dates. Wait and check back for a better timeframe. The goal is to get a date lasting 4 hours (it's the best deal comparing to the amount of energy you need to finish and the event points you get back). The next best is an 8 hour date.

To finish at 600 points using the destinations I described above you're looking at spending between 30-40k on average. If your date pays for a lot of dates then the amount may be less, but 40k is usually the norm for me.

thanks for the advice I will try it out hopefully he ll pay for most of the dates cause o don't have 40k lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm sooo far behind in this event, just reached my second box and got energy. :rolleyes: Hope my gold box will be better.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    So far, I've got energy (not entirely unwelcome during party events!) and that white TB satchel bag, so I'm not doing too badly. I'm going to stop at the gold box, it's impossible for me to finish party midweeks so I'm not going to stress myself out trying! I'm really hoping for a SYS next week...
  • Options
    I'm sooo far behind in this event, just reached my second box and got energy. :rolleyes: Hope my gold box will be better.

I'm sooo far behind, too. I'm planning on getting my second box today. :rolleyes: but still, loving the fans I'm getting! <3
  • Options
    It's funny that we're all so ho-hum about a party event in which we get an extra day... Any other type of event we'd welcome the additional time. It's just not a fun event to grind for.

Calabasas right now:

giphy.gif
  • Options
    It's funny that we're all so ho-hum about a party event in which we get an extra day... Any other type of event we'd welcome the additional time. It's just not a fun event to grind for.

Calabasas right now:

giphy.gif

ahhh
    hahahahaha omg this made me laugh so much! It's so true, too.
    I love parties because of the fans we get but that bonus start we're missing makes such a big difference. It's just very hard to fill every space up by getting 19 points per party at Calabasas. :(
  • Options
    BRjfFqk.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I've been away from the forum for a while, how's everyone's parties are going?
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm sooo far behind, too. I'm planning on getting my second box today. :rolleyes: but still, loving the fans I'm getting! <3

Ahh, it makes me feel relieved to know that I'm not the only one! I was about to open my second box before getting stuck, hopefully I'll open it sooner or later!

Hairs, bags, shoes, sound fancy :rolleyes: Silver heels would be so cool, doesn't matter the model really haha. I'm in need of shoes!
    Since it's Labor's day, I'm guessing it's a professional weekend? Any theories guys?

Edit: Oh, wait, we just had a professional weekend, right? My memory needs refreshing lol.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Hairs, bags, shoes, sound fancy :rolleyes: Silver heels would be so cool, doesn't matter the model really haha. I'm in need of shoes!
    Since it's Labor's day, I'm guessing it's a professional weekend? Any theories guys?

Edit: Oh, wait, we just had a professional weekend, right? My memory needs refreshing lol.
    Probably dating or reality shows! Or maybe SYS, even?.. Can't wait either way lol
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm stopping everything to see if I can get anything out of this last day of play time for this event. Haven't even got to the second box yet.
    PC Platform
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Probably dating or reality shows! Or maybe SYS, even?.. Can't wait either way lol

Me too! Spoilers we got made me super excited, whatever it is I'll be participating :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    With Labor Day being on Monday I wonder if we'll get an extended 3 day event.