Options

Weekend Event 10/27/17 - Halloween 2017 - Let's Play Dress Up and Ring Door Bells!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After this storyline finished, will we get another weekend storyline that continues? They're more interesting than one off storylines that end the weekend they start, and some of us still haven't gotten stories (will we ever?).
    Platform: Android

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Happy holidays! Got this hair & boots from Feature Items, I love them! I’m gonna do some math and see if I can buy other stuff like lace mask <3

Also, these boots are not working with shorts at all, and getting cropped into shoes with pants. Now I can get why it gets cropped with pants but shorts are totally harmless, also please fix this photography glitch on clothes. Lots of clothes doesn’t fit with the body but it’s starting to look ridiculous :(

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    Wow I’m speechless about this weekend’s clothes. Glu has really stepped their game up with the clothing animations (is it called animations lol), for example with the wings and the GB necklace, and you know, with all the little details. ?

And thank you Glu for the Halloween Throwback sale! I might buy couple items. 

I’ve been on vacation in Greece this past week and now I’m heading back home in train, so I’ve only gotten the free box (which was 50 energy ?) so I really do have some grinding to do! 

Reading all of your posts about getting giftbox items is making me really tempted to buy some gbs to get even one gb item, should I or should I not? ?
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    finished just in time!  i love that hair, if glu could make it but without the hair accessories i would love it even more!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congrats to everyone, now deep breaths and get ready for our Sys tomorrow :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for the pic of Kim in her Jackie O look. I am so excited. Tomorrow At this time we should know what we are working for and what it will be. Happy November dolls. Pretty soon...........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017
    SugarK said:

astray said:

SugarK said:

I'm not a fan of halloween but OMG that voodoo priest for guys is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! and the female gb items, is Maleficent the inspiration? Anyways, it'll be a fun weekend. I'm curious to see how the storyline goes :smiley:

His name is shadow man and he was on that film the princess and the frog he's also based on a real person who was named the shadow man that lived in New Orleans years ago who did voodoo. I guessed right with Maleficient, I hope I win something my luck has been pretty bad lately, lol.
    Oh, I do remember that character from the Princess and the Frog movie :smiley:
    Yeah he was a favourite of mine @SugarK :smile: