Options

Pie Wars!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Hello Stars and Starlets!

How about to shake up things a little bit around the forum?!

What do I have in my mind you ask???

Let's start our very first Pie War!!

It's simple,post a picture of your doll posing with the pie like this:

Then, mention a forum friend using the @ before their username that you intent your pie to land the face:

Watch out @kokokokonut !!! :naughty:

The game works like a chain, once your name gets mentioned you enter the game and mentions another member and then that person mentions another and so on...

Let's try to diversify to more people be able to join the fun!

Hint: You know this things can become a little messy, but that's WAR! So keep throwing your pies as your life depend on this! :wink:

Ready, set, go!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Well, since you started it, @Vats I chose you.

Need the wings for a quick getaway.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg I have pie on my face.  This one is to @Astray from The Android twins.  Never a dull moment with tbese3 but it's all good now. Right Lucas ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Btw I'm out but I had to play.  See you all soon when I get home.  I've got pies for everyone's 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YOU @klena !!!!!

The first pie was meant to Koko ,but your winged ass couldn't wait a minute to hit my beautiful face, right?!

Let's proceed:

Klena my accuracy isn't 100% anymore, but you're not going to dodge this one!

Wait, @astray is in the field? Hope my pie doesn't land on the wrong face! >:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol, you snooze you lose besides I couldn’t resist @Vats. That’s why the wings to sneak away fast & haha now I’m out of play & dodge the pie ?
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hahaha @kokokokonut nice throw I had to clean the cream out my hair but ate the rest off my face and it was delicious! :smiley:

I managed to dodge @Vats pie and it landed on the face of someone else, wonder who tho? Hehe

I tossed my pie and it hit @judithkkh , haha sorry Judith.

• Options
    There is so much pie on my face, I needed a bubble bath to get it all iff. My next victim....Err friend to get a piece is @klena better duck, here comes a nice Chocolate Bavarian....nice and soft till the plate hits you.
    Happy Thanksgiving....have some pie

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ahhhh, not fair koko, thought I’m out by getting @Vats & dodge his hit.
    Isn’t it just 1 pie throw per turn? Or are you being sneaky koko? Cause I thought its @astray turn & he hit @judithkkh so we’re waiting on her next.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ahhh @astray that's not very nice! Hahahaha, although that pie was pretty good ?
    I'm going to clean a bit off my face and eat the rest while I throw mine to @Adrie

Love you girl hahaha ?

• Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Vats said:
    YOU @klena !!!!! The first pie was meant to Koko ,but your winged ass couldn't wait a minute to hit my beautiful face, right?! Let's proceed:
    Klena my accuracy isn't 100% anymore, but you're not going to dodge this one! Wait, @astray is in the field? Hope my pie doesn't land on the wrong face! >:)
    @VatsHAHA I like your photo ???
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    What's wrong with my bones, hermosita? haha I adore you??❤️ @judithkkh
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
     And since I do not understand English very much and I'm barely understanding the publication haha ​​then I would start by throwing the Pie at @Danizzle ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options

@Danizzle was hitted super hard and got unconscious, she can make her move when/if she comes back!

Let's keep kicking!

This one goes to @Naimonster , cause she has TWO dolls and is able to hit a larger range of people! ;)

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax was aiming for revenge on @Vats but missed, and the pie flew right into @Stefan001's face. Sorry Hayley, you'll still look pretty!

Oh no it's going to get messy because Xan is pie-ing @Angeline & Jon who has 2 dolls. Pie war is on!

PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    This is so much fun! I love it!!
    After Thanksgiving, we probably all have many leftover pies in our refrigerators. ?
    Watch out! Two pies coming!! Take off your glasses if you're wearing them! ??

Angeline & Jon are throwing their pies @Ladouce Femme & @SugarK
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Yikes ahahaha! @Angeline & Jon pie managed to get across Louise face but don't worry Ladouce helped her n' everyone out by baking a fresh batch of pies for the next victims..

WATCH OUT! @Carol Davida here's one coming right at the Diva's way!! hope she's not wearing anything nice.. hehehehe

(sorry Vats I tried doing in that format but every time I try to save a photo from the booth my game crashes so I just have to rely on in-game screenshots)

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Well I thought if I stayed quiet I'd get through Pie Wars unscathed but nope, I got pied! So I tracked down @KaylaJ in Tokyo and BAM! Lol

• Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh no, I got pied too ?? I really thought I had gotten away with it haha
    Lemme prep for what's about to happen, it's going to be an all out war :)

I'll start with @Naimonster's Jax and Nai, this is for you *evil laugh*

I know it'll work wonders for your skin Nai ??

Now for my two dear friends that totally ghosted the forums @Cherrey and @Anastasia_V. you can't hide from me ?

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017

Awe snap dang Louise got the diva real good though @Ladouce Femme :D lol but it's all good though??

Well the diva ain't got the virtual earn able pie but she baked a real fresh apple pie. Ah this edit will do good for now haha

Oh who will be the diva's next victim muahahah*evil laughs* >:) watch out @Andrzej_S. Because the pie will be landing on your doll's face :p
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK said:

Well I thought if I stayed quiet I'd get through Pie Wars unscathed but nope, I got pied! So I tracked down @KaylaJ in Tokyo and BAM! Lol

Those are my new pants from the week event, and already with pie on them lol

You know who else has been quiet? @haftime
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh shoot @Stefan001, you caught me off guard!! Totally didn't expect this one from you haha!

So sorry for being a 'ghost' lately, I have my exams month currently going on which as you can see takes almost all of my free time... Hence why I don't post often here anymore. BUT, as soon as I'll work it all out, I'm hoping to be back in action again!

Now better watch out @LindaVB because that pie of mine is already on its way to you!  >:) 
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Aaaaaah nooooo full in the face, @Anastasia_V. :D

I love this thread!! Thanks for starting it @Vats

So I saw on B*tch Stole My Look that @MNieuw was wearnig the same top as I was, so I tracked her down just as she was about to flea the country ;) so you better dug, Michelle, because here it comes....!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Soooo @Adrieand @Vats, you waited for me to be outline to shoot me in the back ?? But this pie is just a special for you with love too haha ?

• Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Aaawww @LindaVB, now you have gone and hurt my dolls’ feelings....

But while we’re at it, I am gonna nominate @wolfandbutler2 for a pie in the face....?

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Mwahaha! Anyone really think that can escape of this diabolical chain??? All I can say it's 'Wait your turn'!

WHAT? Did I was shot again? :smirk:

Vats goes berserk and starts to throw what left of his pies without aim anyone in special:

Uh-oh! Why she sneaked into the field wearing a white gown??? Sorry @KalindaKing !!! :trollface:

And while I'm here, in celebration of our pie fight Chevier Paris is releasing the 'Pie Wars Collection'. Success of public and critic!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I was waiting for a bold one to pie-face Kalinda!
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Yikes, @KaylaJ, you totally got me! It's true I haven't been around the forums lately, but then I saw this mention and you pulled me back in!

Here's Everly about to pie an unsuspecting @AListJacey -- look at her face, she has no idea what's coming!

P.S. Everly gets to rock purple hair sometimes now!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I was waiting for a bold one to pie-face Kalinda!

I was thinking the same thing. If we all hold a pie in a group picture, can we get them @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas out to play?! Haha ? or am I going to be banned from the forum?!?
    I just noticed that our friend's handheld Item doesn't show in the photo booth. Buying the pose only shows our own handheld items?! ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Okay, I figured out a way to do it. Sorry, I can only grab dolls who posted in white background.

Here we go, 7 pies in a row. Heads up! KalindaKing & eggsandbananas!! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts

I brought the pie, but have no one to hit :smiley: