Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/4/17 - Fun Fun Fun Coming Our Way!

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Vats, no idea what I’m chasing, just had a feeling I should open all boxes. Turns out my third eye is faulty & full of crock. Can anyone recommend a tuning shop somewhere to fix that?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I just did one of the recent Randy Norwal gigs and I got event points for it!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Omg i NEED Erika`s hair style!!!!!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just got the spoilers! We know you loved the wine glass and coffee cup, so we're introducing a new type of drink this weekend and it's earnable :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I got these cute glasses in my gold box it’s not the space bun or clothes but I’m digging it
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh thank you so much. Omg, is it a muff! Ooohfa. We would love fur muffs to go with our skating outfits.

Edit by koko a minute later, yeah I read drink I understood drink I saw a new handheld my brain shorted out and immediately went to the fur muff Linda and I were talking about elsewhere but would still like a fur muff . And that would be easier than gloves.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Just got the spoilers! We know you loved the wine glass and coffee cup, so we're introducing a new type of drink this weekend and it's earnable :)
    Omg Xmas a type of drink ?? could it be hot chocolate or eggnog
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Eggnog? Hit chocolate would be the same cup as coffee, ya know? Egg nog. Egg nog egg nog. Damn it now I'm thirsty.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Eggnog would be the most obvious choice, but I'd like it if it was hot chocolate.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I can see them differentiating hot chocolate from coffee... marshmallows on top?
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Hmmmm I curious now!!! Why not Eggnog as @Silz1217 suggested or maybe hot chocolate with the @soundspretty marshmallows. I would suggested Whipped cream on top though for the moment my doll break up her bae hahaha
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing for the spoiler

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited December 2017

an earnable handheld item? sounds terrific, thank you! i know it's not holiday themed but beer in a pint class or stein would be cool-- would look really good in the Dublin or Vail bars!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @KalindaKing omg is it fizzy drink can!! ?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

A cup of bubble tea, please?
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I still like the idea of a whole bottle of champagne   ;)
    Android
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    An earnable handheld drink? Omggg thank you so much, Kalinda ? I can't wait!
    Why is it only TUESDAY ?
  • Options
    Hahahaha @Rumpelstilzchen killed me
    I still like the idea of a whole bottle of champagne   ;)
    It will be cool but I'm kind of greedy so I still hope the hot chocolate of @soundspretty
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Earnable drink???? Yes! Idk what it is about letting my doll hold a simple cup but it gets me so excited lmao I want ALL the drinks ? More drinks for the collection!

Since we got spoilers that the new update location will be cold, im guessing the drink will be something festive like hot cocoa or eggnog, like a lot of you are saying. But I have to agree with @Rumpelstilzchen, im still waiting on my whole bottle of champagne as well ? maybe New Years would be the perfect occasion for it?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    My winnings: energy, stars (yay!), kash, and this neckerchief. Dolls, I tried, I really did, but I could not style anything decent or reasonable around this thing. It looks pretty cute sitting there on its own in its little preview square, but trying to pair it with any top in my closet? Whew, nope, doesn't play well with others. I'll come back to it someday. It's cute and I'd like to get it to work somehow. But right now it's baffling me. My fashion-fu is weak today.

I forgot to post last week's TB -- yet another pair of strappy gold heels. Crushed to see I missed my coveted Karl jacket by one square! :heartbreak:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Awww @Pez Hope you'll be luckier next time
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

I'm here for hibiscus tea! Vats need his sip every night to make sure to remove the fat of his body! I'm here for chocolate diet shake too.

#fitness

Yesterday I reached the 300 mark and got more kash, but today I took the day to catch up with Vats' businesses and didn't progress with the event.

I want to finish it ASAP to be able to continue Erika's storyline before the weekend event. I'm late! I'm late!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I'm thinking the event will be Keep the cameras rolling? ?
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ooh hot chocolate sounds delicious unfortunately i am allergic to cocoa so chocolate is out of the question for me, lol. I've tried eggnog once but i didn't particularly like it, I'm so excited to see what other drink they're putting inside the game everyone's guesses are pretty good.

Anyhoo, it's nearly 2 AM and i have work so g'night you all. :smile:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    oh @astray, how do you manage being allergic to cocoa? I'd miss chocolate chip cookies, but I'd probably lose some weight (lol, OK, maybe I'd lose weight if I also didn't love birthday cake and donuts) And yeah, I've tried eggnog and was pretty meh about it. I'm more addicted to tea than anything else, esp since I don't particularly care for coffee

Maybe for New Years we can get a glass or bottle of champagne!

Oh, my 2nd box was kash and my 3rd was a tile *fail horn sound* I'm at 333 and tomorrow is supposed to be really cold and wet so I'm gonna stay in and date. Bort is making it a bit tough with his continuous 2 hour dates, but he has paid for a few.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My gold box was interesting, never saw this neck piece before:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

My gold box was interesting, never saw this neck piece before:

08/19/2016
    text

here is where that necklace is from. That was a solid weekend in earnables imo

IOS

• Options

The boxes have been so good to me for this dating event! Which I'm happy for cuz I've had ONE eight hour date since it began. It's been mostly 1-2 hour dates ? but the first AND second box I got 25 kstars a piece, and now for my gold box I got 40 kstars! I decided to pick another since I've been rolling in the kstars and got the silver hoop earrings. Yay! Not a bad choice because there's like no hoop earrings to buy and I love them! Time to grind til I get that TB box!! Not too far away now!!

Also, thanks @KaylaJ for posting the necklace. That caught my eye too when I saw my pallette!

• Options
    edited December 2017

no problem @Lunchmeatlips It's so unique even in real life

text

text

my neck would be all sweating lol
    IOS

• Options
    And just imagine how heavy it probably is too!!!! ?? Queen Kourt looks amazing with it, as usual!!

• Options
    Hahah @Lunchmeatlips I do imagine that ?
    But isn't it all about style?! ???
    The Kardashians power ???