Options

KK:H Weekday Event 12/18/2017 - It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @klena and @AListJacey Players with a VIP subscription get more Celebrity Perk points.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @LindaVB, thank you for the clarification. That makes more sense.
    @AListJacey, don’t get me started regarding this foreign currency exchange nonsense. They always tack in a “fee” as well as converting currency. To the point that it gets extremely expensive to play this game. Think that could be a factor in why its not a popular game in Australia.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I'm ready for another star sale. Is it Spring yet? Sometimes we get one then. Lol. The Kollections and pop up shop are killing me, but the clothes are so beautiful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2017
    My grinding game is lacking this week but I'm stopping at 80 points. I was tapping away this morning and realized... I don't care. Not gonna get to the TB box anyway and gold is always a bust.

I already did my business rounds this weekend so game will probably stay closed until Friday. I don't understand why we get dumb features that literally nobody asked for yet they can't fix party events to make them fair. *sniffs* I hate them.

• Options

I'mean ready for another star sale. Is it Spring yet? Sometimes we get one then. Lol. The Kollections and pop up shop are killing me, but the clothes are so beautiful.

Same here koko. Need another star sale badly as then it doesn’t hurt as much to buy them. Both the stars & kollections & well everything actually lol.

Please, please, please, with cherry ? on top for a star sale.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    klena said:

@LindaVB, thank you for the clarification. That makes more sense.
    @AListJacey, don’t get me started regarding this foreign currency exchange nonsense. They always tack in a “fee” as well as converting currency. To the point that it gets extremely expensive to play this game. Think that could be a factor in why its not a popular game in Australia.

Mine's $150 for the largest pack in my currency. When I first played it was $130 or so then one fine day, boom! Price increased on both my games which are on different platforms. I still don't know who to blame lol. The exchange rate is so bad.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our Christmas event is only a few days away! Everyone can get new red clothes and an earnable handheld drink.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Our Christmas event is only a few days away! Everyone can get new red clothes and an earnable handheld drink.

Thanks Kalinda! I'm guessing it's the items shown here? The hair on the right is really cute too!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I love Hint Tuesdaygs!!! Red clothes and a nice holiday handheld drink. I need one today. This morning, all set to go out, I can;t locate my tennis bracelet and another diamond bracelet. You know it. Tore the house apart. Finally found them, Stashed them away in a glasses case. I went through purses I haven’t touched in a year.....has that martini dropped out of VIP yet? No? Ok, they’ll drink the wine. >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @klena same thing happened to me. The last SMC was more expensive than usual, same way as this week's one. I'm getting 400 Celebrity Perk points, too ): I really hope this doesn't mean they're going to charge more for the SMC because I really love getting them. Is there a thing like some of them are always more expensive than others? Mine are always ·$199 pesos (around the $9.99 they usually cost if I'm not mistaken) but these two latest ones have been more expensive than that ): so what I'm thinking is that there might be some of them that cost more?
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    webra said:
    Thanks Kalinda! I'm guessing it's the items shown here? The hair on the right is really cute too!
    Oh I really hope that these are the weekend items ???? I love KKH Christmas @webra
  • Options
    Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    @LindaVB, thank you for the clarification. That makes more sense. @AListJacey, don’t get me started regarding this foreign currency exchange nonsense. They always tack in a “fee” as well as converting currency. To the point that it gets extremely expensive to play this game. Think that could be a factor in why its not a popular game in Australia.
    Mine's $150 for the largest pack in my currency. When I first played it was $130 or so then one fine day, boom! Price increased on both my games which are on different platforms. I still don't know who to blame lol. The exchange rate is so bad.
    In EUR SMC went up from 9,99 to 10,99. They just earn more for the same stuff. 
  • Options
    @judithkkh, I honestly hope Glu wouldn’t charge more for SMC as I too look forward to buying them.
    This lastest SMC apparently showed up on 11th September this year according to the Event Items Encyclopaedia thread here >> https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p8
    Price was in Euro & don’t know what currency this one is.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    webra said:

Note to self: buy whipped cream and peppermints. I won't have such a nice glass, but mmm minty hot chocolate
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I can't believe Christmas is this weekend, that's crazyyy
    I'm so excited! thank you so much, Kalinda and Glu! ?

@klena hmm I tried making the conversation but the numbers were crazy so I don't think I made them the right way but
    it's weird because for example the newest SMC we had during the VIP event was the same price I'm used to see and buy them for so I'm guessing there's SMC that cost more?
    and thank you @LindaVB you're totally right!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    My gold box
    I’m glad it wasn’t kash or energy 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    My gold box. The only decent thing is the 40 kstars which I did not pick. ?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited December 2017
    My gold box palette was actually not too bad, since it had three items and 1 box of k stars-- that's a 50% chance of getting something good. Of course, I got a tile, which actually helped me complete a set and I got a whopping 3 stars for it, lol. So I guess it was better than the kash options!

ETA: thank you, @KalindaKing, for the teaser! And thank you to @webra for posting the image-- that stuff all looks so cute and festive! And the other positive about the upcoming weekend event? We know it won't be parties, lol!

also, thank you for the tip about the Prague house, @KaylaJ!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I got sick so most of time has been sleeping instead of tapping. Just now managed to get to the black box where I got Kstars and I'm quitting to do a few other tasks. I still haven't had a duet with Erika!
    IOS

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Christmas came early for me with this dress! Yay!! I usually pick the worst item in the palette but Lady Luck was on my side. I loooove this dress. So happy ?
    Definitely worth the grind & shooting pain on my arm, lol.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Healing wishes to you @KaylaJ .

After grinding until my fingers bleed, what did I get? A brown jacket!!! :#

And this is the proof that brown is the lowest level of the colors palette, cause all brown stuff are rigged to come before the pieces with nice colors. :D

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    @KaylaJ feel better. Sleep is good, but don't sleep through the celebration. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @KaylaJ, hope you feel better soon.

@Vats, brown was the colour of my school uniform. Needless to say I can no longer stand that colour. ?? so I know how you feel.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awwww @klena I know what you're feeling. Our school uniform color was Kaki #grrrr
    My bad hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    thank you x3

@klena congrats on the dress! I've always thought it funny that you can see your doll's bellybutton in that dress, so scandalous lol

@Vats I wish I had made a list of all the things I've gotten in TB boxes to see if there was a pattern. Also, I always think of you at Target because they have a Britney shirt . I'd buy it myself, but it is like sheer white and I just can't pull it off.
    text

@kokokokonut Oh no, I am sooo not missing Christmas. I hope you are also feeling better.

I was feeling better this morning, one of those days you're ready to bound out the door! And then it all went to hell in a hand basket. Luckily I am home now and while I have to make sure I don't trip over my own feet and land head first into a wall, I am safe now from other hazards lol

IOS

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    klena said:
    Christmas came early for me with this dress! Yay!! I usually pick the worst item in the palette but Lady Luck was on my side. I loooove this dress. So happy ? Definitely worth the grind & shooting pain on my arm, lol.
    That's a good pick! Congrats, I really like that dress too :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha sorry if I'm haunting you during your shopping @KaylaJ . :D

I love white, but I can't wear that color too. Luckily, Vats can!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!