Options

☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Busy Monday for Vats:

Starting the day taking care of little Mell that is feeling a bit sick. Bort is such a lovely husband, he'll watch the baby while Vats goes to work. Vats always dress to impress. Quick reunion with Simon to check this week schedule. Relaxing a bit at the plane while traveling to Mexico. Tropical photoshoot with Mr. Paul Steele in Punta Mita beach. Finishing the day meeting Kat at El Canario, girl is bandit thirsty!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lol. I love this. I saw you 1st in your towel, so z jumped into ‘jammies.’ Went to take the pic....you were ready for your workout....she threw on her work out clothes and caught you there. You are a very hard guy to catch wh en you’re out on your Monday agenda. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    All week long I’ve been asking Noah to put his pants on, and finally he does...but look! What am I going to do with him?

The dress? I can’t help it. I have thing for the kollections. It’s cheaper and healthier than cigarettes and keeps my hands busy. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is a very special post, @AmeliaKKH and I have been working on this project for a while and today we're finally able to share with you dolls!

Have you ever imagined if KKH release a 'Brazilian' update? Well that question was the ignition for this colaboration, once both of us live in Brazil. Kim visited Brazil couple of times, specifically the cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

Since Rio it's Brazil's postcard (and we have amazing backgrounds from BS:AD based on that city), we decided to create a fashion catalog inspired on that location starring our dolls! Amelia signed ALL looks from the catalog (her power of creation and taste for fashion is beyond of this world), trying to emulate Rio's fashion reality.

Originally we intended to publish the catalog on a 'flipbook' format, however due technical limitations, we're posting all pictures here. However following this link http://online.pubhtml5.com/qrtd/bjwl/#p=1 you can find the flipbook version.

Now, welcome to rio:

To celebrate the release of our fashion catalog, Amelia and I would like to invite your dolls to our party at 'Ritmo do Sol' (the nightclub scenario), all you need to do it's to post a look on the white background. Accepting entries until tonight! So be quick and don't lose this amazing party!

Hope the GluGods someday bless us with a Brazilian location in the game!

#kkhcometobrazil
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @Vats @AmeliaKKH Great job! I’m sold. I think Rio would be a great destination for KKH. I’ll def party with you guys.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    AppleP loves a good party, and the flip book is fabulous. Still trying to find a way to upload the flip book, but in the meantime........

And we have the twins...... Kat & Z

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I hope I'm not too late hun :neutral:
    So as we're going to Rio I wanted to wear my hat. Not ready to take all these sunrays -I'm already black, why will I ever want to get tan session though :smiley: - Also I went blonde for this "Journey" haha

But as I'm going in another country :D:D I brought my suit -Yeah I love flowers so what? B) -

Thanks @Vats and @AmeliaKKH for this
    So dolls which style do you prefer the most?
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So fun! Here's me!

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hope I’m not too late either! Would love to join all of you in Brazil☀️

Just like @Danizzle, I also went blonde for the trip💁🏼‍♀️

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Hehe @xxTrinePrincessxx We slay 😍 with that color
  • Options
    Guys you're incredible! Thank you so much for your entries. I'm closing submissions. Today started as one of those brightest days, but I was caught by an unexpected HUGE crisis during the afternoon. :'(

I'll try to complete this work, but it may take a while. Thank you again for the support and I ask just a little bit of patience this time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Smh it's been sooo long since I posted on the forum or played the game lol

Anyways good work @AmeliaKKH and @Vats on this amazing catalogue. It's SUPERB!! 👏🏽👏🏽 Makes me want to travel to Brazil 😭

I'm all ready for the celebrations

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Vats and @AmeliaKKH I love that you worked together on this project! I like to see people coming together, which is why I also try to partipate in these kinds of "events" when dolls come together!

I tried to find a look that seemed appropriate to the flavor of Brazil, and I thought this dress, with its feather detail, recalled the fabulous "Carnaval do Brasil" costumes. I would have loved to do the hair that @kokokokonut's dolls are wearing, but decided to do a similarly big, bouncy, curly look.

____

Oh damn. I thought I'd posted this hours ago but it's been sitting as a draft! I'll post it anyway, and it's fine if Everly's not included. I love theme-dressing regardless of any edits!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Oh gosh, fell asleep before submitting lol. Kate will just have to miss out on this wonderful trip. Bon voyage to everyone who participated 😃
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited February 2018

Hello, beauties!!!!!!! <3@Vats came up with this BEAUTIFUL concept!! I am so honored he chose me to partner with. It would be AMAZING to have a Brazilian location. Rio is ICONIC! Plus... KimYe did visit it while she was preggo's with NORTH! Classic shot! THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining our little celebration! I'm so sorry Vats is having problems and won't be editing, but I loved your outfits! <3

@webra Oh, I TOTALLY agree!!
    @kokokokonut All the dolls look AMAZING!
    @Danizzle LOVE that outfit! So RIO!
    @September So gorgeous!
    @xxTrinePrincessxx You look like a legit carioca!!! <3 Ipanema Girl!
    @Stefan001 Looking so good!! YESS, come to Brazil! <3
    @haftime That is a perfect outfit! Can totally see your doll walking through the Fasano lobby!! <3
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...that sounds like a fun adventurous trip. The diva will miss out vacationing on it though :disappointed:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I wanted to participate in the edit but well, I just hope you enjoy the party🙌🏻 And @Danizzle You’re look is amazing ☺️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Thanks so much @AmeliaKKH and @Adrie I really tried my best to be more RIO-ey  :D
    And I hope everything will be good very soon @Vats
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Dressed in green, cause it’s the Super Bowl, BABY! I can’t believe that the year my birthday is on the Super Bowl the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl. I can’t even explain my excitement over here lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday 🎂 @Idavis1636

Android
  • Options
    Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I’m sharing some Fashion Show polaroids from @xxTrinePrincessxx and @Amza who were models on it!!! 

And these were my backstage looks:

If you wanna join, just post new item outfits on one of these backgrounds! Would love to see what your wear to a fashion show! 💞💞💞💞
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Is it too late to go to Rio? Dixie is ready to Samba!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Everly was cheering for the Eagles today, too, and wearing her green proudly. Here's her happy dance when they won!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Love love love! Thank you for including me in your fashoin show @AmeliaKKH 💞💞
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    haftime said:
    Everly was cheering for the Eagles today, too, and wearing her green proudly. Here's her happy dance when they won!

Greatest day of my life. I spent way too much money today buying super bowl t shirts :wink:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    Happy Birthday 🎂 @Idavis1636

Thank you so much!! 

Over here today trying to recover from the best Super Bowl/ birthday party of my life. :smile:
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options

Rocking 8.2 highlight items! Anyone else missed a Pop Up Store this update? Can’t wait for the next one! I love that background! 
  • Options
    Anyone else think this new valentine's hair is like the prettier version of Willow's?

I'm just going to leave this here...

• Options
    It's better when you're own best friend to have your shadow to be following you around.

#lightvsdark
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    The diva extraordinaire is strolling around NYC since it's the best place to be. B)

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.