Options

☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's such a good thing to view everything from a completely different perspective.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Outfit Of The Day!

I ran across Willow on my vacation in Sydney. She said that all my clothes were cheap and tacky, but I told her,"At least I don't wear the same outfit everyday."
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Outfit Of The Day!
    Going for a rockstar or popstar look here!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2018

Z loves the backdrop of Paraguay, and loves screenshots....so

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    So, today the diva ditched her two lovers and decided to celebrate valentine's day with her friends @Stefan001, @Cherrey, @Naimonster, and @Ladouce Femme instead. Men can come and go, but friends will always be there for you regardless. You can rely to cry on your friends shoulder while going through to get over your breakup about an ex ❤ because at the end of the day that's what friends are for. So let's all celebrate love shall we?

#valentines2018
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Outfit Of The Day!

I ran across Willow on my vacation in Sydney. She said that all my clothes were cheap and tacky, but I told her,"At least I don't wear the same outfit everyday."

Did you kick get: I would have done one of those accidental hair pull, choke hold and kick combos. Oh, and if I had that cardboard cut out of Kim with me, Kim would’ve kicked her too.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Last July, Jax and @Cherrey got together. But Jax has always been a single man, so they broke up not long into the relationship. After half a year, Jax realizes he still misses her so he took the opportunity on Valentine's Day to get her back.

Will you be my Valentine?

Of course the date went well, and they're back together again!

PM to add
  • Options
    TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    My doll is channeling her inner Chanel Oberlin today. This look was inspired by the scene below, plus Chanel's taste for no foam, five-shot half-caf, no foam pumpkin spice lattes with no foam at 210 degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVwDavLJ0U

• Options

Happy Birthday @KaylaJ

Everyone put on your glasses, I declare it glasses day today!

PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Happy Birthday, @KaylaJ !! 🎉🎁
    Yay! Glasses day for Kayla! 🤓

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Happy Birthday @KaylaJ. Hope all your wishes come true.🎉 🎁 💝

Kate - I made a birthday cake just for you. 💖 (Hmmm, she meant she ordered it from a shop. Don’t let her fool you @KaylaJ.)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @KaylaJ! 🎉🍀🎂
    All the best wishes!! 

Android
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

Last July, Jax and @Cherrey got together. But Jax has always been a single man, so they broke up not long into the relationship. After half a year, Jax realizes he still misses her so he took the opportunity on Valentine's Day to get her back.

Will you be my Valentine?

Of course the date went well, and they're back together again!

Sorry for my late reaction to this, but I absolutely love it! Jax and Cherrey are a perfect couple. Let's admit it <3
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Looks like these 2 are ready for spring @Naimonster

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    may I just say you guys look wonderful in your glasses and thank you so much! it's been busy around here, I haven't even had time for cake yet (key word, yet!) lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day @KaylaJ !

I'm so sorry about the delay to take you all to Rio along with the lovely @AmeliaKKH , but a promise is a promise and here they are:

Thank you so much @webra @kokokokonut @Danizzle @September @xxTrinePrincessxx @Stefan001 @haftime and @HollySisk for coming! You all look gorgeous and helped Rio become more enticing! Hope you all like this!

This was Vats' final destination, maybe someday KKH will have a brazilian location and you can meet him again if the GluGods bring him back as a storyline character!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I've been a way from the forum for a few days and I missed @KaylaJ 's birthday! I'm so glad the forum showed her love-- you deserve, it, girl!

Everly was on top of it, though, and took Kayla out to a casual brunch at one of their fave places in Brooklyn, followed by some shopping!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Vats said:
    Happy B'day @KaylaJ ! I'm so sorry about the delay to take you all to Rio along with the lovely @AmeliaKKH , but a promise is a promise and here they are:
    Thank you so much @webra @kokokokonut @Danizzle @September @xxTrinePrincessxx @Stefan001 @haftime and @HollySisk for coming! You all look gorgeous and helped Rio become more enticing! Hope you all like this! This was Vats' final destination, maybe someday KKH will have a brazilian location and you can meet him again if the GluGods bring him back as a storyline character!
    Thanks so much @Vats for including me in your soo fabulous edit
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Vats!!!!!!!! So happy to see you back and with a wonderful picture! What a prince you are fulfilling your promises! Looks wonderful!!! Welcome back!! 
  • Options
    My doll is having the best time of her life right now. 😎 #lit

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    In honor of @Vats , Everly usually tries to honor #WednesdaysWeWearPink. So here are Everly and her husband Jose in the day's special color!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Another Wednesday, another #WednesdaysWeWearPink! Today Everly broke out the hot pink pants and sparkly pink lips.

• Options
    Happy first day of spring! Celebrating the vernal equinox with @klena @Naimonster and @Angeline & Jon

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018
    💖Joining @haftime #WednesdaysWeWearPink #ComebackVats
    Jon even wears long hair! @Vats
    Haven’t seen @Genevievelle for a while, hope all is well. 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    omg @Angeline & Jon thank you for posting this adorable pink Wednesday shot! I was gonna post a shot of Everly that I took earlier today before I had friends in pink, but was worried about making this thread too much of an "all Everly, all the time" thread, lol.

We all look so nice in our pink, like we're going to a fancy springtime brunch or something. Fab!
  • Options
    With @KaylaJ, @SugarK & @Ewa250365 matching the colors of the candy balls behind.

PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    With @KaylaJ, @SugarK & @Ewa250365 matching the colors of the candy balls behind.

That’s so cute! Happy to have you back @Naimonster ☺️
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh @Naimonster such a good idea! I love it and all colors look fab!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    GenevievelleGenevievelle Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I’m well, thanks so much for thinking of me! 🙂🙂
  • Options
    Hmm...I haven't shared my doll's #ootd in awhile so here's what's she's wearing today:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.