Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 3/5/18 - Oscar has left the building

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If you haven't gotten the most recent update, the event doesn't show up in the game. I'm still waiting for it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    BreeeeBBreeeeB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ok thanks! That’s the issue.☺️☺️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    @soundspretty I have found sometimes after os updates my settings have all been surreptitiously changed. So chances are it wasn’t your doing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just got a peek at the weekend event items and they're so nice. Everyone can get new hair!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Congrats @klena, that necklace looks fun with all those colors!

Good luck topping the charts this week, @kokokokonut! The Koko That Kould... I know you kan, I know you kan!

I won kash in my first two boxes, so I asked my husband to make the pick from my third... K-stars!! Thanks babe. 😃 That silver choker has really caught my eye...

Now that I'm at the halfway point, I think I'm going to switch my reality show filming location from Bel Air to Vienna to work on the Awesome in Austria achievement there. I've been filming there on-and-off over the past two weeks and have the fourth level nearly completed. That's my current long-term goal, to complete all of those location-based achievements. After Vienna I'll just have Paris, Tokyo, and Mykonos left.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I just finished my first box lol! I got a really cute necklace, which I was surprised to get considering my luck with boxes: 

This is how I styled the item: 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you @Angeline & Jon 💖 I hope Glu will add in more items for you guys who’s been playing for so long and need new items.

Thank you @Pez & congrats on your kstars 🎉

Congrats @SamanaKKH on the gorgeous necklace. 🎉

I finally finished & have a really good haul with this event. Besides the kstars earlier, in my TB box, I got this cute pair of shoes that will go with most outfits in Kate’s wardrobe.😍

Here’s my TB palette & how I style the shoes.

🍀Passing my luck baton to everyone participating. Hope your pick of the box will be a good one.🍀
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    mirrorsmirrors Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    plz glu fix the game for ios some of us already waited almost a full week hope we get the weekend event we didn't got to play as a reward or something
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Wow I have been very lucky this midweek event! Got K-stars in my first box, Energy in my second and I just hit my third box in which I picked a Black Rabbit tile... which was the last one I needed to complete that partnership and it gave me 20 K-stars!! And since I own all TB items I will get another 20 K-stars upon completion of the event!

Oh those shoes are too cute, @klena !
    @SamanaKKH congrats on getting that necklace, I actually wear it a lot!
    Whoa, your husband has a lucky pic @Pez! Congrats!

Just got a peek at the weekend event items and they're so nice. Everyone can get new hair!

Ooooooooooooooooooh I can't wait!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Happy to win some stars back since I lost a couple of days progress which resulted in losing quite a few stars. Praying for something awesome in my tb box this week 🤞

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    I love hair. My hair has always been long and straight. Unless I put a gazillion braids in after shampooing, walk around like BoDerek (who brought braids back to the 20th Century culturally borrowing and all) for a day till they all dry, and then boom. I have the most bodacious hair you'd wanna see. 80% of the time.....just long and straight. Won't take a curl if it's life depended on it. So Please glu, please @kalindaking bring on the hair.. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

@soundspretty I have found sometimes after os updates my settings have all been surreptitiously changed. So chances are it wasn’t your doing.

True. It was definitely after an update. Maybe the next one will kick it back to normal lol

Got 25 k-stars in my second box this morning woohoo. I need some @klena mojo to get me to the third box. I randomly bought fish over the weekend and I've been so excited decorating their tank I didn't even open my game last night :pensive:
  • Options
    Aw. Come on @SoundsPretty . What kind of motivation do you need?
    https://youtu.be/I33u_EHLI3w
    You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Got 25 k-stars in my second box this morning woohoo. I need some @klena mojo to get me to the third box. I randomly bought fish over the weekend and I've been so excited decorating their tank I didn't even open my game last night :pensive:

Sendin mojo your way @soundspretty 😉 Congrats on the kstars! Now stop playing with the fishes & start grinding.😋

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    I'm just really enjoying the pace of this event. No pressure no timers taking down just do gigs do businesses to reality shows. I think it's really funny that both my Androids are right number 7 when a week ago they will wildly apart. I really think the two of them will end up with a gold dress at the same time and not by my doing I'm telling you they really are twins.
    Anybody need a cheer to help them tap to the next box?
    https://youtu.be/GKg8G9sMWUY
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I finished levels 4 and 5 of the Awesome in Austria achievement and won this dress in my TB box. I wasn't quite sure how to style it. I was getting both 'safari' and 'cavewoman/Flintstones' vibes from the mix of animal prints. I ended up flying around the world exploring jungles and rainforests with my cuddly little monkey buddy.

Did Erika Jayne pop up again in everyone else's game, too? The announcement card inviting us to co-star in her reality show and join her on tour returned even though I already completed those quests. Her SMC is also available, along with the one koko posted on page 1. @LindaVB, do you need this?

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    I'm going to watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tonight. Let me know if you tune in! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I’m setting my dvr for it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh hah well that explains it! I didn't realize it was meant to line up with something in RH so it seemed really random to me. But now it makes perfect sense. Enjoy the show, dolls!

• Options
    I finally got this jacket in a Throwback box!

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

I finally got this jacket in a Throwback box!

Great pick, @KalindaKing! I've been hoping to pick that! I remember the event with that jacket; it had great GB items. I still use those jeans all the time, but I want that jacket, too!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I love that you actually play the game as well! That’s awesome! @KalindaKing
  • Options
    @Pez as usual you’ve styled the dress perfectly! I love the monkey😍 Glu please re-release the monkey. Please🌹
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oeh if theres something fun and kkh related in the episode please let me know! We don't get it where I live. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    so the Erika Jayne thing popped up in my game again happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    is there anyone else missing their Featured items box? 🙉
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Have been regretting not chasing this dress for so long😍😍

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    is there anyone else missing their Featured items box? 🙉
    Yes me too. I just came here to post about that

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Got this black purse in my second box I had been eyeing this purse for SO LONG so happy I finally got it! let’s hope I can get to the TB box and get something good in it 🙏😊 oh hey @judithkkh I just noticed that too
    KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 55
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
  • Options
    I love that dress @miacollins congratulations, and that Kim Jacket is fabulous @kalinda. Wear them well.

good morning........runs off to check out that missing Featured Tab......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary