Options

KK:H Weekend Event 4/6/18 - Patterned Dresses & Sciuridae Too!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, I'm liking the dress and the hair a lot more, and I always liked the bag. The sandals.....growing on me.
    Webra, you look great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I wanted to post my palette here in case it helps anyone. I was glad to see it had all 4 items in it (though no k-stars)

I didn't open a second box (but I would have gotten the hair!) because I'm salty about the wine. It's my petty way at lashing out, lol.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Even though I opened 6 boxes, I technically only paid for 2! Now I'm too scared to try for the hair, there's only so much luck I can have before I start opening duds lol.

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

My free box. Not very excited about the GB items at all
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    The hair is really better than I first thought. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

A couple of nuts and a squirrel hanging out @HollySisk
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I do feel like they also changed how often partners paid for date. My spouse has paid +- 4 times now? And I'm on 250 event points. Usually it's twice per event. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options

What was that for you ask? Well, here it is April 7th, and NY is predicting ...another snow storm.
    So, ket’s Play snow day. first some light entertainment while we have our

And

https://youtu.be/G2ILeXshQwk
    And next a big good morning to all the Dolls and dude dolls about to embark on another day of tapping.
    I just keep looking at that long hair in the gifts as inspiration
    Feeling like the little engine who tapped and tapped saying I THINK I can I THINK I can;.....

SO, please pass the croissants and tell us what your plans are for the day. Do anything fun last night?
    Oh, and when is the last time YOU had a snow storm?
    <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm so disappointed about the wine! I've been taking a bit of a break and not playing too much over the past few weeks, and I come back to this :( and it of course coincides with (IMO) the best earnables in a while... I really hope I can get to the hair as I love it, but I'm not going to change my playing style and grind to an unenjoyable extent to do so. Please #fixthewine Glu!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I did have to change my playing style a bit. Now I absolutely do not take 1 or 2 hour dates because the event points you get compared to energy used is not worth it because you can't earn that energy back fast enough. Before I would sometimes take on 2 hour if I had a full bar so I wouldn't feel I was wasting energy. What's working for me is waiting until you get a 4 or 8 hour (even if your energy is full - don't be tempted to squeeze a 1-2 hr in there, just wait) and then as soon as that date ends start another one, even if you are low or out of energy. You're gonna be able to earn back energy wihin the 4 or 8 hours to complete that second date you started.

Also, 1 day & 8 hours marks the halfway mark. If you're to the third box by then it's a good indication of your pace and if you're on track. I use this with any event. And don't forget weekend gigs! If you're stuck in a 1-2 hr rut, do those instead. Takes more energy but has a good payout compared to those dates.

Just some advice for those stressing.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Definately do the weekend gigs. The 3rd gig gives you the 30 odd points insides the venue. Once you’re outside, after you get a phone call from the girl roomie & extra points drop on the floor.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @soundspretty and @klena . I definitely won't be doing any more 1 or 2 hour dates! I don't think I will be at the 3rd box half way through the event as I started late yesterday (which used to be fine for me for dating events), but I'm going to see what I can do. I did think doing the gigs would be a good idea. I am really behind as I didn't do any of last week's gigs due to being busy with family for Easter and hardly playing, but I am going to start them once I'm back at full energy. Can anyone remember the title of the first gig from last weekend? I'd be really grateful if so! :)
  • Options
    Good advice @soundspretty. I usually use the rule of thumb of gaining 200 event points per day, but you earn more points near the end of the event when you already have some items and the extra payout.

I grinded this morning and now I'm just going at my regular pace, knowing that a lot of bonus points will be coming my way--thanks for that info @klena :) 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Hello, everyone! Do you remember me? I sure did miss you guys! Hope you're having a great weekend.

I'm loving the earnable dress. I got the shoes in my free box, you can never have enough shoes, right? So that's okay.
    I'm also disappointed in the latest vintage wine situation. I hadn't done the weekend gigs last weekend, so I'm doing them right now and after that, I guess I'll have this weekend's gigs coming. It's hard to finish the event with just gigs but I'm trying to delay doing actual dates as long as possible becase there are only 1 hour dates for me now. Maybe after I get one more item, it might be easier with the bonuses. Also, there's this... I just finished a date and lost 1,5 M fans. Why? It happened to me before too but I didn't care enough to take screenshots. I said, if I'm going back to the forum, I might as well ask around to see what this is about. Any thoughts or experiences?

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    You’re very welcome @tiramisu & @September 💖

@tiramisu last weekend gigs started with Roomies - go to your Bel-Air house and talk to the girl and guy. 2nd part is when you to LIF for "Party with Wyatt". You’ll meet the 3rd roomie who’s working as the bartender there. That's the first gig. The second gig is called "Helping Levi” where you got him a job modelling with you to boost his confidence.

@genthea welcome back💖 As to the loss of fans, it happened to myself & @Rumpelstilzchen. Not sure if anyone else are affected. If so, they haven’t posted on the forum. That “Top Couples list is heating up” seems to have started once Glu introduced the throphy room. Along with other trophies there’s one for Top Couple. A big golden heart.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Welcome back @genthea!
    This happens daily now, just the number of lost fans are various. 
    Android
  • Options
    Great, thanks again @klena, I have the gig lined up now!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This dating even has been such a chore so far, I get more frustrated as I keep playing on.

PM to add
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im boycotting all purchases until they #FIXTHEWINE

Glu treats us crappy, i cant belive they are making evrything harder and more expensive...

#BOYCOTT
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

This dating even has been such a chore so far, I get more frustrated as I keep playing on.

That's why I'm stopping at the dress. Why bother trying to get to the end when now it would be almost as draining as doing party events? Plus dating events also costs lots of kash. Even more than before, now.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Thanks @soundsprett, I found my missing gig yesterday, and sure enough when that event ended, this week'so started right up with the call from Emma. And the Weekend gigs truly help. But playing with one gb items is not fun. By the time I got the squirrel I was relieved.
    Now that game is 10 points away from the dress. I'm going to have to do a date I'lll even take a 2 hour, because I want the extra bonus points the dress will give when I go on to my next Weekend Event gig, otherwise, I too only do 4 and 8 hour dates.

I found that staying away from Oak, and dating in MonsterBull instead. The change of venue helps, because going I to oak and seeing that wine breaks my heart, ok, that'sounds an exaggeration but there is not as much salt, in a different place. Doesn't help game play, but it just removes you from the insult at Oak, and emotionally that helps a little,

Welcome Back @genthea So glad to see you again.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Almost there I  think!
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    @kokokokonut You're welcome. And seriously guys, what I'm doing is working. I'm almost at 400 points with over a full day left AND I haven't even done the last gig yet. You can do it!!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @Naimonster If we were on Twitter, I would retweet that!👍👍👍

I changed the dating location, too, Koko. Can't stand Oak any more and that corky, rotten wine. And I think for the first time everrrr I will stop at the dress. I have never missed an earnable item before (except VIP's) since I started playing. 

So, Kalinda, if you read this, please give my congratulations to "the team", they managed to ruin the fun of playing for me. And I'm a very dedicated player.

Right now I prefer to do 1h sidegigs without any bonuspoints on a 'Work it' event (without items) on KKG. That says a lot.

Android
  • Options
    Monstrobull holds more options as a dating venue than Oak IMO. Although like Oak, sometimes the wine action doesn’t appear & you get stuck with just the 8 energy action or 9 energy love guru action.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    What i dislike strongly about monstrobull is that the 5 energy kiss and 3 energy action overlap. When I just need a few points and want to do the 3 energy one I'm always stuck with the 5 energy one. 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Now that dating takes more energy, the first action I click is that kiss action. Even with kiss & wine, you still need something else to finish a 1hr date. So the overlap doesn’t really matter much now.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I agree with you guys - I can't stand staying at one venue the entire time so I switch back and forth between Oak and Monstrobull. It would be nice if we could get a third location along with those two, just to change just scenery once in awhile.

I hope the storyline arc with the roommates is over after this weekend. I haven't done the third gig yet but I'm completely over it. If it weren't for fear of losing out on bonus event points, I would pick every mean option. No thank you to forced friendships!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree @soundspretty I don't like the storyline either and hope it ends this weekend.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wasn't sure how much the heart levels changed until it took me 37 energy to finish a 4 hour date at monstrobull. How.....very.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats