Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/9/18 Reality Shows

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I’m getting closer......I can’t wait to have Cassio underneath me my Reality Show. I’m closing ranks. Who is the celebrity you have to bump to make it to Number 1?

HollySisk said:

Did Koko just say she wants to be on top of Cassio?

#standinline

I'm more partial to Garrett St. Clair and RT myself ;)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, as it stands now, he's on top.......

*blush

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    So far I've won energy and kash in my black boxes and this TB bag in my gold box:

Here it is along with a black skirt that Maria just offered me as a luxe goal:

(My doll is happier with them than she looks)

Today I completed the last few levels of 'awesome in Austria' and the first few levels of 'big in Tokyo'. After Tokyo, I'll just have 'France fan fav' and 'gigantic in Greece' to go and then all of my reality show filming location achievements will be complete! But it's so tempting to switch back to Bel Air when trying to complete a weekday event, cuz I can only invite one guest to my Vienna and Tokyo homes... Grind, grind, grind...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    With all the krummy changes lately, it would be nice if Glu would change up the TB events to black box, gold box, then two TB boxes instead of two blacks. Or heck, I'd even take two golds. 
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I got energy in my first black box 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Kash and energy so far, but Maria called me for the Bel Air crane and since I was dressed appropriately, I couldn't resist

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    You crack me up @kokokokonut ! #standinline :D
    I'm feeling you @Rumpelstilzchen... my palettes so far were beautiful but I picked Kash aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Kash in my first two boxes...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    First 3 boxes were kash, kash & energy. But I loooove my TB pick! 😍

Here’s the palette & Kate with her new top. Paired with those jeans, big hair & that heavy eyeliner it has that love & peace vibe✌️

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Wow @klena! Well done for finishing so quickly. I haven't even started the event yet lol. Glad you like your pick. I have that tshirt, but never really worn it :D you reminded me of it :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Thanks @Zzzelena 💖 I was standing by with full energy & pets ready to be tapped as soon as event started. Like to try to finish events asap so I can concentrate on other things. Which is funny cause I have a habit of procrastinating with everything else.😆
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My first 2 boxes were kash and energy, boo. 
    I'm doing the 8 hour shows to try to get a product placement but man they're not landing!!! Come on Simon 😭
    It doesn't even have to be the nice 3 k-stars Vienna wine one, I'll take the cheapie Hollywood kid's cereal. Anything. Please!! 
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Hey everyone I really love the way you style your looks it is neat seeing all the colours 
  • Options
    Hi @Candyfloss_kkh welcome😄

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @Candyfloss_kkh !

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Has anything changed with product placement? Last week when you had SYS, I had no event on fb, so I was working on my storyline gigs, businesses, and also was trying to land a product placement. I did NINE 8h reality show gigs in London, and I never got the call from Simon. Now, I've just done 2 more, and still no call. Anybody else having a problem to land a product placement? Apart from me and @Koakuma
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018

With all the krummy changes lately, it would be nice if Glu would change up the TB events to black box, gold box, then two TB boxes instead of two blacks. Or heck, I'd even take two golds. 

I really miss the time when we had 4 TB boxes for midweek events. The forum was full of joy. So many players were posting TB palettes. That was also the time, I came out of lurking and joined the fun. Oh well ... 😢
    Since Glu keeps giving us the opposite of what we asked for, Glu, I LOVE Gold gift boxes, please give us more. I prefer more gold gift boxes to TB boxes. At least you get a chance to earn 40 KStars, or a partnership that never appeared in daily boxes to complete a 10 KStars reward.
    We should probably also stop saying how much we love reality show events and how easy/ fast we can finish. After Party and dating got altered, reality show would be the next. 😔
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Zzzelena said:

Has anything changed with product placement? Last week when you had SYS, I had no event on fb, so I was working on my storyline gigs, businesses, and also was trying to land a product placement. I did NINE 8h reality show gigs in London, and I never got the call from Simon. Now, I've just done 2 more, and still no call. Anybody else having a problem to land a product placement? Apart from me and @Koakuma

Honestly I would change it up, try an 8 hour party in Calabasas. That is where I always get the call. Switch it up, try different pkaces, then if it's still nithing, send a ticket to Customer Care. Goodles Luck, @Zzzelena

I have made a little progress.......24 million between me and Cassio.....that's less than yesterday!

I can do it....I can do it. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

I really miss the time when we had 4 TB boxes for midweek events. The forum was full of joy. So many players were posting TB palettes. That was also the time, I came out of lurking and joined the fun. Oh well ... 😢
    Since Glu keeps giving us the opposite of what we asked for, Glu, I LOVE Gold gift boxes, please give us more. I prefer more gold gift boxes to TB boxes. At least you get a chance to earn 40 KStars, or a partnership that never appeared in daily boxes to complete a 10 KStars reward.
    We should probably also stop saying how much we love reality show events and how easy/ fast we can finish. After Party and dating got altered, reality show would be the next. 😔

Does Glu have a secret fun meter you think? If it's pointing too far in the "happy" section they make a change to bring it all down lol. The 4 TB events were the best. I honestly think they took it away only so they could capitalize on forcing users to purchase extra TB boxes. If you're giving away 4 boxes, then you're less likely to purchase more.

The whole idea behind gold boxes is so infuriating. We hardly ever get gold boxes and 9/10 times I earn stupid kash in them. I've been playing for like 3 years now and I'm still missing most of the gold box items?

Lmao I had that thought about reality shows. They're never gonna fix party events and now they've made dating harder so I can only imagine what they have up their sleeves.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I actually purchased more TB boxes when we had 4 per midweek. I purchased a second TB box each time I opened a free one in the same palette. Because I could see the end of the rainbow and it was possible to get to the hairstyles. Now I just give up. Why bother, I will never get there. I would rather spend my KStars on newer items. If Glu didn’t hold the hairstyles to the end, I am sure players would spend more KStars buying TB boxes. Oops, I forgot my own rule ... let me restate ... I DO NOT care about the hairstyles. 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I've been working on Great in Britain achievement, so I didn't switch it as I was thinking it shouldn't matter where you film as long as it's 8hr one. But, I'll go with your advice and switch it up :smile: Good luck with getting on top of Cassio lol 😂! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

I just managed to get one (a 1 k-star one but I'LL TAKE IT), took me exactly 9 shows in Calabasas.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Good luck to you too. Maybe Simon doesn't want to spring for an overseas call? So he only gives you the placement when you're local? lol.

Hey, a 1 star product placement is better than none. i'm just doing bel air shows. quick, most guest stars and my fingers are used to the process there, and well .....Cassio. You know.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I won a TB item in my gold box 😱😱😱 They are the most boring pair of earrings but I'll take it!!
  • Options
    @Koakuma oh, that's loads of them :/ glad you managed to get the PP! 
    @kokokokonut I know what you mean. I usually only do Bel Air 3hr ones. 17 energy, 16 points. Definitely the best option for reality events. But just started working on my achievements again, so wanted to kill two flies with one stone xD if I don't get the PP in the next two 8hr shows or if I see I'm running of time to complete, I'll switch to 3hr Bel Air :) 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options

Goodness I hope not. I’m only getting about 215,000 viewers per show. It’s gonna take me years to reach the top. I thought Glu had already made reality shows harder by reducing the amount of viewers per show.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Glu: "Give them a Balmain flash sale. That'll shut them up!"

• Options
    You kill me @soundspretty 😂😂😂
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Remember when we did 1h gigs at SCL instead of reality shows? Well, we talked about it a lot and then it was taken away from us. I never ever will believe the "glitch" excuse..

Yeah, the good old times... with 4 TB boxes, I remember I bought extra boxes, too @Angeline & Jon. Lots.
    And parties were fun.
    Android
  • Options
    30% off?!

Glu: "Give them a Balmain flash sale. That'll shut them up!"

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Omg, look at the time. Almost noon.

If you watch the top show feeds you'll go crazy. I am. Closer to him now than before.......but honestly....I think it's going to take another month. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary