Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 6/4/18 Hug your Cat and More !

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @LindaVB SMC popped up in my game

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you for posting the pic!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited June 2018

I went to collect my first box and I already did... everything prior to coffee this morning is a blur. I think I got energy.

Yes, we’ve all done that. You go back to see how long before you collect a prize and ....wow. how did that happen? What did I win?” But it can happen any time. Not just pre-coffee moments. Now multiply the confusion with multiple games...wait, I think I saw a gif that expresses it....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What did I miss about Kayla’s dog? @KaylaJ if your pet is in jeopardy my heart goes out to you. I am so hoping you were referring to a game pet. i’m So sorry Kayla. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got a pair of aviator sunnies in my gold box that I probably won't wear (the lenses are an orangish brown?) but at least it was an item. Here's hoping to a good TB

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @KKHLucy this happened to me with every comeback, just because the point gap between 150 and 149 was too big. Keep going and if you get past that (you will), it's gonna go faster. 
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Idk where to post it but is anyone having issues going up in the rankings?? I’ve been stuck in #150 for almost 2 months 😩
    Me I think... 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone can get a new jacket and an adorable cat this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Everyone can get a new jacket and an adorable cat this weekend!

More kitties! I'm surprised, but i DO love cats. Thanks for the spoiler!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda. We just love kats

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Am I the only one who’s not crazy about the animals 😞 I hope it’s not another sitting on shoulder type of thing 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @KaylaJ I’m so sorry for your loss but I like to think that your dog is in doggy heaven playing without any more joint problems.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    I got a pair of sunnies, kash & then a pair of earrings in my gold box. My TB is this Christmas dress.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've just started a gig from weekend (I didn't do it during the weekend, as it was SYS, and I'm on fb) and invited Kim on it, but the vip action didn't show up? Did anybody else have problems with vip action on weekend gigs?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Well, after weeks of getting shoes, I got this dress from Throwback boxes and pretty chuffed about it. 

And is it only me, but it is harder to keep the no.1 for top couples? Literally went from 1st to 4th spot in a day. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I've been getting just weird accessories and shoes that don't fit in my tb boxes for at least a month. Black and gold boxes? Kash and energy. Idk I'm quite losing interest in weekday events. It would motivate me if we got two tb boxes and the stuff in them was updated, cause the new stuff is much better (and actually fits my doll). 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH since the introduction of the trophy room, a few players including myself had found it harder to maintain the #1 spot in the top couples list. You have to date more often if you want to keep that spot. Part of the reason why I gave the ingame hubby the heave-ho. Once you got the rewards for reaching #1 (the kstars, trophy & babies if you want them) its just a waste of energy imho to maintain a hubby as you don’t get any further incentives.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've still not reached the number 1 on the couple list, ever :open_mouth: Every time I get close, something happens that I can't open the game for a few days (loading issues on fb were regular with every update before), and my rank goes down. Now last time, my laptop stopped working, I went from no. 3 to 31 :disappointed: . It is definitely harder to climb up, as you keep getting knocked down, even when you date regularly.
    My first box was this top:

My second box Kstars whoop whoop!
    And my third this outfit:

So, pretty successful week so far! I hope the luck stays with me for the tb box, too!!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I'm struggling with that too. I I think if you do a personal dating event while others are doing other things maybe it helps? I took an eight hour date yesterday and went from number 25 to number 21 and it brought me up four points. So I might try that with one of my games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @KaylaJ Sending my condolences on the loss of your beloved dog. It’s so hard to say goodbye to a family pet. I hope you find comfort in knowing you gave him an amazing life and were there for him til the end.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @SugarK Dixie @KaylaJ are on the red carpet for a special event

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Tomorrow is National Seersucker Day. Do we have any seersucker in our wardrobe? My cndystriper uniform was pink and white seersucker, my bff ...diff hospital so hers was blue & white. Oh my, I hope we don’t get Seersucker Spoilers tomorrow.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I don't know if this is true or not but the first time I reached #1 in top couples I followed some advice telling me to date at various places. The second time I reached top couples I was switching back and forth from the Monstrobull stadium and Oak so again, I don't know if that's true or if it was simply the frequency of the dates.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My condolences @KaylaJ, wish you much strength. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018
    thanks everyone. i was very lucky to have ding dong for 14 1/2 yrs even though he had hip issues he was either born with or got as a puppy. it was incredibly tough, but as noted, no more pain.

lol in @HollySisk 's picture, I'm stepping on that photog's arm

i have gotten kash kash & energy and am about ~100 pts away from my TB box. Is anyone else missing rapid recharge?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Idk where to post it but is anyone having issues going up in the rankings?? I’ve been stuck in #150 for almost 2 months 😩
    this is one I have not heard before. @KKHLucy I wish there was a prize for that, like a magic wand to fix it, but I’m going to suggest you contact customer care. 1st make sure your game is logged in to FB,. explain that you are fixed at 150, and even when updates come out, (and everyone moves a little then) you don;t move up or down. Good luck. <3
    I messaged them several times but they never get back to me. I’ve been doing everything 😩 I hope it gets fixed soon I wanna be back on top! Thank you for your reply ❤️
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Johana said:
    @KKHLucy this happened to me with every comeback, just because the point gap between 150 and 149 was too big. Keep going and if you get past that (you will), it's gonna go faster. 
    I get to 149 but then it takes me back to 150! It must be a glitch idk
  • Options
    I’m going to ask, so even after an update when more fans are to the max, there is no fluctuation?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @klena thanks for your insight! I was like am I going crazy? Like today I went on a 4 hours date and 4 hours later I dropped from 1st to 2nd. Ugh. If that is the case, I rather spend my time doing other things than trying to maintain that position. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessss, I finally made the top 10 of Reality Shows!!! Still got a long way to go, but that no 1 spot will be mine!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________