Options

✭✭KK:H WeekDay Event 6/11/18 Wish We had a Clue but Gnome -body Gnows

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Can someone who did not own the pink pants post a pic of the event pop-up? And the guys' too? Kinda bummed there is no bonus K-star for finishing gigs, we always get it so I'm wondering why this changed..? Here is my first entry:
    LindaVB said:
    Can someone who did not own the pink pants post a pic of the event pop-up? And the guys' too? Kinda bummed there is no bonus K-star for finishing gigs, we always get it so I'm wondering why this changed..? Here is my first entry:  

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    It popped up like this

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    yezx said:
    It popped up like this
    Thanks for sharing this yezx! Now I know the price of the pants. 😊 Thank you Glu for making the required item be bought by cash. 🙏
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @yezx for posting the pic!!
    If anyone has the event pop up for the guys, please post it!

I lost my first round, so I changed my doll into this outfit, hopefully it will have more luck:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I forgot the one for the guys! Here it is (:

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    You play 2 games, Yesx? WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE! Muhahaha
    You check out the thread, i'lll go search for my missing graphic. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks again @yezx!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    You play 2 games, Yesx? WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE! Muhahaha You check out the thread, i'lll go search for my missing graphic. Lol.
    Haha nop, I forced a friend of mine to play aswell 😅 So this is the result 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    How did everybody do on their first round? I won one and lost two and the funny thing is the one that lost was dressed exactly the same as one of the ones who won. Go figure.....and if you think you have a winning outfit and you just didn’t win this time give it another shot because the same outfit can Have different results the next time you enter it. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezx said:

You play 2 games, Yesx? WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE! Muhahaha
    You check out the thread, i'lll go search for my missing graphic. Lol.

Haha nop, I forced a friend of mine to play aswell 😅 So this is the result 

Ok, maybe you don’t play 2 games.....yet. But I bet you had to answer yes to some of the other sign of Darkside. Lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's nice to get an SYS where I don't have to pay for an item. But it's a shame it didn't happen last time since I had to do gigs to get to 30 Kstars. This time I actually had more than enough.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited June 2018
    And what I love about the item is that it’s a pair of pants , and we can create a whole unique look around them as opposed to some of the more limiting things we’ve had to style.....*cough ...blinking headphones? So I like styling the dusty rose pants a lot more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    You are so right @kokokokonut , I love that we are styling a pair of pants this time! And the fact that is was purchaseable with Kash!

My doll ran into @KaylaJ, @MNieuw and @HollySisk!

So fun to see all these different styling of the pants!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I like styling kash items, but oh my, these pink pants are unforgivable. The crotch area is a disaster! I want to cover it up so badly, but haven’t seen a top to go with it.

First round no success, second round this is my look:

iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I forgot to post this look from before so yay my doll just won her first round! :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVB said:

You are so right @kokokokonut , I love that we are styling a pair of pants this time! And the fact that is was purchaseable with Kash!

My doll ran into @KaylaJ, @MNieuw and @HollySisk!

So fun to see all these different styling of the pants!

Here’s AppleP with @kaylaJ, @MNieuw, and @LindaVB

>:) Jk Linda. I couldn’t resist. And
    That is actually the lovely REAL @HollySisk on the right not Linda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Won my first round & now changed to my second look.

Here’s Kate with @Angeline & Jon, Everly (@haftime) & Xan (@naimonster).

Edit: Also got my black box. Lucky pick, my kstars stash is getting low too.😊
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    @kokokokonut guilty as charged hehe, already won the first 2 rounds but totally forgot my second outfit 🤔 My first box:

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    OMG @kokokokonut you got me, that is totally AppleP posing with my doll!! Please forgive my flu-occupied brain!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Awwww, it's fine. It made me chuckle. See, I saw the pic, read the names and thought wow,Holly loojs a little different today....then I recognized my own doll. today. After a little while. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Lol, when I saw Linda's picture, I was like: ''hm, that's not Holly's, that's Koko's doll, or she's just looking so much like Apple, but who am I to tell, I don't have them in my game :cry:, I must be wrong ''. :lol::lol::lol:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    You know you’re addicted to this game when: 
    You wake up early style your doll and then go back to sleep...lol

This is my first look guys.

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Awwww, it's fine. It made me chuckle. See, I saw the pic, read the names and thought wow,Holly loojs a little different today....then I recognized my own doll. today. After a little while. Lol.

@LindaVB had me so confused. I kept looking at the four dolls and thinking “which one is mine???” I love the hairstyle on @MNieuw but the face wasn’t right... Then I realized that I hadn’t even dressed Dixie for SYS when Linda posted the picture. LOL. I’m always so afraid that I’ll identify a doll incorrectly but i see it’s an opportunity for us to laugh.

I woke to a terrible headache and only got James dressed for SYS before I went back to sleep. I just dressed Dixie and started SYS. Here she is with some more of the pink pants brigade.

@judithkkh Dixie @ChicCharlotte @genthea

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I wanted to give different types of lewks!

So I’ll be using these all week long... so if you see me give me a thumbs up 😊
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018
    MerQween said:

You know you’re addicted to this game when: 
    You wake up early style your doll and then go back to sleep...lol

This is my first look guys.

the pig is such a cute addition! And I love those booties

My first look was pretty yikes, but I just wanted to enter while I could. My 2nd look, the one that really is in @LindaVB's pic has won & lost. The good news is my first box was Kstars!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @KaylaJ ikr, the pig and the tiger cub are my fav pets 😍 
    lol and Ik what you mean I didn’t know how to style those pants at all at first then boom I came up with all those! I’ve only put in 3 lewks so far and for the 1st box it was kstars aswell 😊 very happy about that 😁
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahh @HollySisk thank you for the picture! you girls look stunning with your pink pants <3
    I personally love every single look I've seen! so happy with this being our SYS item this week
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Not sure why, but I haven’t posted here in a long time! But man there is nothing I love more than a SYS so I decided to stop by. Haven’t had much luck so far. I set my alarm for 5 to start the event, but ended up falling asleep while trying to make an outfit LOL! So my first loss was totally warranted since i was just wearing the pants, some non matching shirt, and plain black heels. Then I missed a few submissions because I was busy at work. This is my last submission, which I finally won with. Got my first box, which was sadly kash. But I’m optimistic! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't gotten a Luxe goal in MONTHS, I'd been working hard on doing my goals. I used to have close to 30, because I was lazy, but I managed to clear them down to 9! I know Maria would call when the goals were about 10 or less, but she didn't. I tried to clear those goals that wanted me to talk to Simon, Maria and other NPCs. Somehow I opened a can of worms by talking to them and now I'm back up to 15 gigs. This is so hard! I don't even wanna talk about Jax, he had over 40 gigs in the beginning and has over 20 still.

Tell me, how did you guys do it! I spent every VIP and SYS events doing gigs. For Professional events, I did half gigs and half reality. This happened for months!
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Hey @LindaVB, I don't have the event, but I had this popping in my game, don't know if you need it:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.