Options

v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @KaylaJ same!!!! I just went crazy looking and found! They’re from KKG!!!!! And Kalinda said we are getting Kollections! 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol!! that's why! awesome find @AmeliaKKH ! and looks like I best start saving Kstars and and to buy a pack!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Same! Can’t wait for the double pack! Those are my faves!!!! @KaylaJ

Btw! Did anyone notice the drink pose? 

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited June 2018

O. M. G. Designing your very own dresses will be the death of me as I like all the options. Bye bye k-stars. The first is for free but the next one is 40k-stars. Thank you Glu!!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited June 2018
    So ready to celebrate Kimmiversary! Can’t wait to see what past fashions will be for sale!!
    Hoping to see some TB sale?! 🤞

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Am I the only one who thought the new handheld popsicle is a little...risqué ?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Kim and I in our designer outfits ☺️
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra said:

I keep tabs on itunes discounts via this twitter account. https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals?lang=en

@webra is officially my favorite player today
    Not only are our dolls married but hers is comfortable going topless.
    Now webra makes my YEAR by sharing this twitter link. It’s AWESOME!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

Same! Can’t wait for the double pack! Those are my faves!!!! @KaylaJ

Btw! Did anyone notice the drink pose? 

Omg, just noticed that if you pose with this new new pose with your doll’s hair partially covering her fingers, it looks like she giving you the middle finger.😂😂

I hope Glu can fix this somehow cause I do like that pose but not the middle finger salut.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited June 2018
    What does everyone think of the update? I’m liking the ice lolly and the Kash items, but there’s not much else I’m majorly fussed on? (That said, I’m pleased because I’m broke and trying to save up my K-stars! 😂) 
    I’ve dressed Em in this new skirt today - I’m actually really loving it! 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Hey guys haven’t been in the forum for a while sorry!! I have this kollection that needs unlocking do any of you have it unlock?? Isf so could you guys post picture?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Do i have to buy the furniture in the Design Studio so i can design clothes? 
    Btw, i absolutely adore the white dog from there, can’t wait a VIP Event to buy it! ❤️
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @klena thank you, I love the middle finger :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Wow the update looks amazing 😍 I can't wait to update tomorrow
  • Options
    @Julliette you don’t have to furnish that design room to buy the clothes. The option to furnish or not is up to you individually.

@Naimonster ikr. I saw that picture @AmeliaKKH posted. I think she meant how cute that pose was. Saw the fingers or rather finger & just lost it.😂
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Does anyone have the new Kim collection style items if so please post them 😍
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    But but but 
  • Options
    I’ve been so good since my stash of kstars was getting low. Since I now know there’ll be double stars packs for sale, I just couldn’t resist these dresses from the design studio in the new update. My iTunes cards are loaded and ready to be spend on the 22nd.

Thanks Glu for the option to pick the free dress you want and the ability to purchase the rest at only 40 kstars.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

@Mileys_Mommy Ohh thats unfornate :/ Thats a think Glu should do in the future tough :3

Yes hopefully they do 

Yea it would be really nice specially for us Facebook players :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

Unfortunately, we won't be able to release the Android update today. I know you guys were excited to see the new content, but we want to ensure Android players have the best possible experience when you get it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for 9.1

When is the 9.1 update coming to Facebook :3
  • Options
    klena said:

I’ve been so good since my stash of kstars was getting low. Since I now know there’ll be double stars packs for sale, I just couldn’t resist these dresses from the design studio in the new update. My iTunes cards are loaded and ready to be spend on the 22nd.

Thanks Glu for the option to pick the free dress you want and the ability to purchase the rest at only 40 kstars.

WOW! The dresses are GORGEOUS!!!
    I really like the pink and the purple ones the most <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Silz1217 said:

Hey guys haven’t been in the forum for a while sorry!! I have this kollection that needs unlocking do any of you have it unlock?? Isf so could you guys post picture?

It'S in the Thread in FAQ Cost of female Kollections. @LadyKrystal maintains it for us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    It always fascinates me how crazy certain android players get when the update is not at the same time as iOS, even in the matter of minutes. How demanding and righteous they get. I think it's outrageous, honestly. What should FB or Amazon players say then? I know I would ask for an update for fb, but only after it's been a week for example, and we had no news about it and we start missing weekend events or a few events in a row. We usually never even get any news about when it's coming, and I'm used to sometimes missing a weekday event and it doesn't bother me too much. I just know that I can expect the update a week later than other platforms, or a couple of days after Amazon, and accepted the way things work. Yes, maybe Glu could wait to release the updates simultaneously, but we gotta understand those games are essentially all different games. All four versions are different games and things need to be incorporated and applied differently for each platform. I actually love the fact that when FB update comes, it usually comes with all the glitches sorted out, as iOS and Android players informed Glu about them and they fixed it. What I don't understand with Glu, is why do we have the SYS trophy to earn on FB, when they know we don't get them events? Things like that work me up, as each version of the game should be suited for the platform. So either give us a way to finish SYS events (leave the banner and maybe we can do it by doing weekend storylines, if we can't have the voting booth. The banners with rewards we should have with no problems) or take the trophy away, and give us some other event with the same items.
    It should all be about making the best version possible/the best playing experience possible according to a specific platform. If the same system that works on one platform, doesn't work on the another, change it so the playing experience is great on each platform. I'm just taking SYS as an example, but you know, if the voting booth doesn't work for fb, change that event even to extent of giving us something different entirely to do/give us storylines that bring more points than on other platforms, for that event specifically/get us do appearances to show our style there for example, instead of voting booth for others. I'm just speculating of course, but you get the point. It's a different game, it's okay if it differs from the other versions, as long as it works for all the same.
    Anyway, I love seeing the spoilers you guys post about the update when you get it and it just keeps my excitement going until my update comes! Posting here about when the update is for Android, or any platform, is not gonna make it come quicker. Just enjoy the spoilers and it will come eventually.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Zzzelena said:

It always fascinates me how crazy android players get when the update is not at the same time as iOS, even in the matter of minutes. How demanding and righteous they get. I think it's outrageous, honestly. What should FB or Amazon players say then? I know I would ask for an update for fb, but only after it's been a week for example, and we had ......

Totally agreed! And i say this as a FAcebook player....
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma there are 4 more different dresses for you to choose from or buy with additional 40 kstars per dress. As mentioned, the first one is free. But go thru all the choices before you pick the free one if you can’t afford to pay with kstars yet. That way, you’ll get the one you like best.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena I know :) I just know im torned between the pink and the purple ones :P
  • Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

These 3 are my favorite dresses.
  • Options

These 3 are my favorite dresses.

Their STUNNING!!!
    The blue dress is really nice but i think im still gonna pick the purple one <3.<3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Guys, don't forget we have the fashion thread where you can post Kimiversary looks. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5439264/kk-h-2018-fashion-thread#latest.
    And I'm modifying the thead title, don't ket it co nfuse any ok ne. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love this update! My VIP dress, my designer dress, Cassio  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________