Options

⭐KK:H Weekend Event 09/14/18 - New Update, New Weekend, London Fashion Week!

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

omg i love the earnables so much

thank you! 💞

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

@kokokokonut Purple for you, blue for me lol. 😉

Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

yeah, the ruby shades are great too. I am dying to try the shoes/stockings combo under some longer dresses. and the dress is great too.

Oh, and where is the hair? That hair...oh the Kollection. Love in each package this week. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Rumpel, perhaps my monitor is set just a tad to the red.....lol. No matter how you get it...purple is purple.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2018

Comments need to be approved now? Is that happening for everyone? Since when did this happen?

Edit: hmmm this comment didn't need to be approved, but for some reason my previous comment said it needed to be approved after I clicked post comment. That's never happened before. It wasn't a bad comment it was just thanking @LovelyEmma asking if we who have no update still get the weekend event. And thanking @KalindaKing for updating us :)

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018

Love all the gb items but I definitely won’t be chasing them based on previous events. Unless they’ve decided to stop only putting 2 gb items alongside 6 items that come in free daily gbs like my boxes usually are.

Clearly they’re not listening to everyone critiquing the kollections either though so I don’t have a lot of hope.

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

This is a good week to be without my phone. The only thing of all the items I'm sad I'll miss having a chance at is that 60s style hair in the gb!

iOS
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts

Happy it's a professional event should be able to get most of prizes, the items all look cool. Will be happy to get any of the GB items. I wish there was a way to try on items from the kollection before spending stars as I like the look of the tattoo but would like to see it on my doll before spending hundreds of stars. So will be looking out if anyone gets it to see how it looks.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Love the earnables ! That choker is so chic and bold for Fashion Week ! And who can say no no no to an Amy Winehouse-esque beehive hairdo?

Oooh. I used to be obssessed with Tattoos on my doll and would love to see a more high definition picture on our doll’s arm as seem like illegible hieroglyphs from the spoiler picture.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Hey guys it’s not letting me post in the Temp 9.4 post! It’s only showing this

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

@KKHLucy Sorry that happened to you! I was just able to post there. Can you see it? Can you please try again to post?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

@TrashleyKKH I know what you mean about tattoos on doll. I would love for there to be more choice of tattoos. My doll always has one on, I'd really like it if could have both arms. Am glad that there's an opportunity to get a new tattoo but am hoping to see it on a doll before I go for it as, like you, I'm not sure about how it looks. I keep zooming in on pic to get a closer look but can't tell how it'll look on from the picture.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@MarianiPoizen I Feel you about the zooming in part. I am like enhance! Enhance! Where is the visual enhancing technology that we see in James Bond movies when we need it! 😂 I do spy an alien 👽 face and a safety pin. It make me guess it would be a rock and roll vibe going on this tattoo?

IOS Player 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Me, after seeing the GB items:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the gb dress reminds me of a peacock, but in a good way. it's beautiful, but of course I will probably end up with kash
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Love these dresses ❤❤
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Sorry for the newbie question, but what time do weekend events normally start? I don't want to finish my current job too soon - - so I'm waiting for the alert 😂
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Ummm soooo.... literally after I posted, I got the alert. Clearly, this forum is magic 🤣

Good luck everyone! 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I am dissappointed 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box 🙄
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Only 3 items?

Okay! I won't buy another box then. 
    And all these event points.. The items just went from blue to purple for me lol. You just made it easy to save my kstars, Glu. Thank you.
    Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Spend 40stars on earrings, luckily Glu Lets me watch a lots of vids so I can get my stars back! Oh wait... I'm limited to 5 a day 🙄🙄🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Pretty happy with my box here's my doll modelling her new shoes. If anyone gets the tattoo in the kollection, could they model it? Also, how many goes and stars did it cost?

I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I get one a day...but I remember getting about 6 a day.  Today the items look so good.  Those earrings, paired  with the purple heart stone necklace and looks wonderful together.   And those are the best purple shoes we've ever gotten before. I picked hair and dress pretty easy but then choked going after the shoes.  
    I just wanted to tap out all the energy I got before sitting here for a bit.  Phew, that was a fun hour and a half.  Frustrating at times...yeah.  I broke my own rule.  I got a terrible palette  then kept buying more bad palettes. You are supposed to stop, collect yourself and get centered before charging into another palette after a bad one.  
    But I'm  better now.  
    I'm sorry you are so bummed Rompel. Yezx, your palette with all 4 items looks good, but I wouldn't have picked any better.  The position of prizes, was like one of those hard splits you have at the bowling alley, 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So 3 friends of mine did the Gift Box!
    2 of them got Event points (a guy and a girl) and my other friend (a girl) got the dress!
    Fingers crossed ill get lucky  o:)o:)o:)o:)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Jeez - that was a lucky pick! 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MY GOD!!!
    I got the hair!!! IM STILL IN SHOCK!!! Im sooooo happy <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Rather than another sleeve, I'd love a shoulder butterfly, or heart or flower. An ankle cuff?  Something smaller would be wonderful.  Heart above the breastbone, rainbow?  But this is a nice looking sleeve.  I agree we need to enlarge to get the full impact.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    The energy one was unnecessary but I am very happy with my gb picks! 💜

• Options
    No worries, Koko! I'm just stubborn when palettes don't contain all the items and are filled with event points. And seeing Chelsea's boxes gave me the rest. 
    Android