Options

💍 KK:H Heart Matters - Tales of Love & Romance

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Heart_Mattersjpg

We'd like to invite you all to our New and Improved Story Thread of Love, Romance, Marriage, Heartbreak,
Matters of the Heart, and all Heart Matters.

(Previous threads have drifted off to the back pages of the forum, and a new member would pop up wanting to start another love story thread again because the Original Poster was looooooooong gone.. )
But now, on behalf of the KK:H Forum, I proudly unveil our new thread.

Come Be a Guest on Ray's Show, and tell us all about it, whether your story is how you met your current guy through the Matchmaking Services of Astray and Carol, or you're telling us how your childhood love story turned into a fiery breakup. Ray wants you to share all the juicy details.

(A panel of judges will decide on a proper virtual prize for each individual party who shares, based on the story they had to tell)

Astray and Carol will be special Guest Hosts for Ray, whenever a Lonely turned Loving Heart appears courtesy of the Matchmaking services. If you been unlucky before, visit the MatchMaking Services here .

So, who'll be Ray's first guest on Heart Matters? (No Invitation Necessary ...you don't deal with booking, just come in and share.
Ray_Powers_Heart_Mjpg

Don't forget those virtual valuable prizes based on the tale you've shared!!!!

If you'd like to be party of the panel to determine prizes, you're in. Anyone who wants to bestow a gift is welcome to. ( Remember...a prize for the poster, and it shouldn't be self promotional. )

Oh Look.....Show's about to start. Can't wait to see who Ray's first guest will be. Who'll tell the story of how they met and fell in love? popcorngif

The previous thread from merged threads that so many complained about at first, has been retired and can be found here.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'd like to keep the old thread and have people continue posting there. It's good to look back and reminisce, update, whatever.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'd like to keep the old thread and have people continue posting there. It's good to look back and reminisce, update, whatever.

The old Thread/combination of three threads can be bookmarked and Viewed at will. Then you can close that 'book' and keep reading in this, the next volume.

Now it it reads like a fun thing outside but from the game. Virtual Prizes for sharing? Appearing on Rays Special Show?

Well, here's your prize.....glitter ponies to take home and cheer you whenever you are blue.

GlitterPon.gif

Edited to Add: to avoid confusion - this is a participation thread, and not a brainstorming thread. If you don't like a Moderator decision or action, please pm me. Don't disrupt the 'illusion'. Opinions and complaints can be posted in the vent thread. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is such a perfect timing Koko because Carol Davida just divorced Tyler since yesterday. She's a happily single divorcee ☺. I'll BRB on this thread later to share the story with her ex hub.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I lost track of where I was with Vats' lovebook when all those threads were merged, but I have new data of V&B love story, well not so new since this is a blast from the past.

Back in the early 2000s, Bort was part of a British boyband called 'Back in Sync Kids', remember their hit 'Everybody step by to say bye-bye'? Well, young Vats used to have a crush on B.T. and his angelical bleached curls:
    NNbOHJm.gif

:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol & Tyler finalizing divorcing papers & closure❗

giphy_13.gifhow to take a screenshot on a pc

Oh BTW this is just a continuation from part 1 of their separation story.

Yay the day has finally come. Her third marriage to Tyler is coming to an end.

They met up at the restaurant to sign the divorce papers.

The only thing that came to my doll's mind was let's get this over with and move on with our lives shall we?. He agreed and wish her nothing but the best in her happiness within her next relationship/marriage.

She's so relieved to finally close that horrendous chapter of her luv life. She's needs to find her innermost peace & happiness again. Who'll be her next lover? Or could she be looking for a soulmate? She's so ready to start dating a rl player. Let the Bachelorette games begin!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hey guys! As you all know that Carol & Lucas had hooked up together on astray & my game.

But, here's my take on how the datetime story went down on my game.
    Carol & Lucas first date

My doll has been eyeing on Lucas ever since he's laid his eyes on her. They were friends before she started to send him gifts since she liked his style. The paparazzi has taken photos of my doll whose been buying expensive gifts to impress her date, even though it hasn't been confirmed to the media by Carol Davida that he's her boyfriend as of yet. And, all she's been doing was honestly though was that she purposefully wanted their platonic friendship to automatically turned/changed into a romantic relationship. Lucas was impressed and was into her already. He was being flirty and being passively agressive towards her because he wanted Carol Davida all for himself while filming her reality show episode. She was astounded by his presence when he asked her out with his sexy British accent. Carol Davida was so smitten by this UK hunky guy, that they both exchanged their cell phone numbers.

3ebb69.jpg

Their first date was actually interesting since it was at the gondola ride in Venice. So, first things first, Lucas thanked my doll for the gifts since he absolutely loved it. She told him that she just wanted to help a friend out and that's all. At first, the date started to become awkward since they both thought they wouldn't have anything to talk about since there was a moment of silence between those two. But, they've started to warm up for awhile and comfortably opened up to each other. They both learned so much about each other that it was definitely a chemistry between these two. Lucas is two years younger than she is. My doll never dated younger men before, so that's a first for her so she was just being very open-minded about her dating options. They're both recent singled divorcee. She's a Taurus and he's a Capricorn. They're both shyly introverted and has appreciation for the arts and technology. He's a computer engineer and she does graphic designing for a living. He told her that he's happy that she called him, and my doll has gained the courage to make the first move. Carol Davida told him that she's been holding on to his phone number because she's been thinking about him. Lucas has been on my doll's mind constantly. So, that's a good sign that they've enjoyed each other's company for the night. Oh before their date ended, they've shared a kiss at the gondola ride. My doll batted her eyelashes and giggled quirkily towards him. Lucas coyly smiled back. Omg who would've thought that my doll would actually be dating such an adorably cute nerdy guy☺? She doesn't really have a type:). The date has ended well. They're both are planning their second date, so they're just taking it slow & steady for now on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I lost track of where I was with Vats' lovebook when all those threads were merged, but I have new data of V&B love story, well not so new since this is a blast from the past.

Back in the early 2000s, Bort was part of a British boyband called 'Back in Sync Kids', remember their hit 'Everybody step by to say bye-bye'? Well, young Vats used to have a crush on B.T. and his angelical bleached curls:
    NNbOHJm.gif

:o

Tee, hee, hee! Adorable, Vats, I can't tell who is cuter, I love it!

EDIT: Oh wow, this is kinda old, sorryyyy! I'll just go back to my sickbed now, eep!
  • Options
    Lucas met his stepchildren Quintrell & Daysha for the very first time. Awe gee what a family man! He treated them as if they were his own flesh & blood. The wedding was so low-key on my game that they've eloped. Their honeymoon was an intimate one that they've actually enjoyed spending that special quality alone time together ☺.
    PicsArt_06-14-05.18.22_zpslifhuxvn.png~original

PicsArt_06-14-05.33.28_zpspnqc9mv5.png~original

PicsArt_06-14-07.05.10_zps50ykhzvx.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    After months of rumors and speculation about the multiple troubles in Jax paradise our own Xime surprised us all with a HUGE post on her IG account. Those of us that have shipped Xime and Jax forever are now kindly telling yah all "told yah!"...she was MIA because she was growing KKH Humans!. No rehab, Yes! Just like that we have 2 new babes for the family.
    :WHISPERS: She called him Jaxi!!
    FamilyTime_KKH.png
    So...yeah, this happened lol, Alexander and Joseph just arrived to make our already happy lives complete!

Thank you all for all the love and support and for always being here. Jaxi thank you for being a true soldier and just being here even when I was eating and crying times 3 lol, you're my rock ♡♡

Super special thanks to Nai for being an amazing partner in crime and helping me make this a reality, the picture is her amazing hand in action. Alex and Josh are product of the usual 12k/15k points ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Is there a better day to secretly marry your secret longtime boyfriend than Friday the 13th? I THINK NOT :rolleyes:

Cherrey and Gavin finally said yes <3

HWdI6GK.png
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Is there a better day to secretly marry your secret longtime boyfriend than Friday the 13th? I THINK NOT :rolleyes:

HWdI6GK.png

Cherrey is such a beautiful bride! (no surprise!) congratulations to the happy couple!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    That image is so confusing, Cherrey!

It's framed as it was a pic of the photobooth, but looks like a screenshot...And it's about a wedding?!

Congrats...I guess. I'm still a little dizzy here. lol

#cherreysurprise
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

HWdI6GK.png

Congrats Cherrey!
  • Options
    Cherrey, huge congratulatiions.
    wedding-bells-clip-art-wedding-bell-clip-art-300.jpg--

We really don't know if you two already have Honeymoon plans, but Heart Matters has selected a couple of little prizes for you two crazy kids. +. First, Matching His and Hers Rolex watches.
    ff6a75f137c06348a8837ecb127f8310.jpg
    (To keep Gavin on track with the good ole biological clock. Unlike how long it took to get him to the alter, right Cherrey?

And we'd like to send you to the all inclusive 14 day 15 night vacay, in the very same Bora Bora retreat visited by Kim and the family. That's right you'll stay at the Bora Bora Hilton Nui Resort

Featuring 85 overwater villas in addition to 35 villas on the private island, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui is deluxe all the way. The “Hilton” name isn't usually associated with 5-star luxury the way Four Seasons is, but this is an exception. All overwater villas are large, but the 2 Presidential Villas are enormous, which of course is where the Jenner/Kardashian family stayed.
    HiltonBoraBoraPresidentSuites400.jpg

Tell me Cherrey, any immediate plans now that you've married? What does, Gavin do? Does he plan to take the route of most of the Spouse's in the game? you know, retire and sponge off you while you hire a nanny to take care of the kids? Or will he continue in his own career? Whatever you guys choose, huge congratulations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Haftime! You are lovely <3

Haha, Vatsey! It's the magic of photoshop! Thank you, my dear! <3

Thank you aswell, Astray <3

Wow, Koko! Thank you so much! The watches are stunning, and the resort is beautiful. Omg, please send me there right away! I urgently need a vacation.

Cherrey and Gavin are not ready to have kids yet, they are too busy with themselves at the moment. Gavin is a low profile model, and an artist, but barely anyone knew him before he met Cherrey. He doesn't like to attract too much media attention and both try to keep their relationship as private as possible, but that can be difficult sometimes.

On their short honeymoon trip to Paris the couple was swarmed by paparazzi, but their focus remained on each other and a romantic time in the city of love <3

0ucjg77.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congratulations to you Cherrey and Gavin :o:o

0c54226457721f902d2eba8911da8704--wedding-congratulations-quotes-congratulations-greetings.jpg
  • Options
    Thank so so much, Sugar <3
  • Options
    Guess what? The ceremony wasn't SO secret. Vats jumped in to *steal*, I mean congratulate the BEAUTIFUL bride!
    5kqiwo0.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    OMG I LOVE THIS!! :D

Vatsey was a super secret special guest that Cherrey flew in because he's one of her dearest friends <3
  • Options

HWdI6GK.png

Congrats☺! Cheers to hoping that Gavin is a keeper:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    angeleyes4962angeleyes4962 Registered Users 7 Posts
    If you get divorced, do you keep your kids?
  • Options
    Yes, the kids are yours to keep @angeleyes4962
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary