Options

5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/21/18 - Waiting Hair for the News

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @KKHEmilyOfficial I haven’t gotten to that yet.   My 1st starts in 11 minutes, did y0u have any issues with the 1st?   I’ll report this fp5 y0u though. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tanyvenuti1tanyvenuti1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut the first one was ok, is in the streets of SoHo, but the second one is at Central Park, when you finish the gig you cant get away from there, youre stuck and i really dont know what to do
  • Options
    I’ve just reported it.    can you post a full screenshot to help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Whoa!!!  :)

Almost opened some boxes.. would have been energy and kash.
    2 items? Okay, no chasing then!
    Thanks Glu!

Android
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m stuck inside Central Park to 😭😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of the issue in Central Park in the weekend quest and we're working on a fix!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Can you let us know when it’s fixed as I don’t want to start it and get stuck, thank you!
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Guess I’ll wait to start that one, I’m in the middle of the first gig. I’m determined to get all the earnables, this is the first time in awhile I’ve loved them all! 

Do yall find that the best way to get through these is storyline gigs or reality shows?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @stirfryedshana 3 hr reality shows in Bel Air. That's all I have done and I am at 383/600, already got the boots and dress.
    iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @AliBryant Nice, I did two reality events so far and figured I’d do the storyline now. I think since the second is glitched I’ll go back to Bel Air!
  • Options
    SabrinaVSabrinaV Registered Users 6 Posts
    Finished the 2nd event and I'm stuck so I'm just dressing my doll up. :p
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the light purple hair color is gorgggeous
    glad @Chelsea. convinced me to chase it 😜 i'm working towards the earnable hairstyle and i can't say how excited i am for it
    it looks amazing, such a good job on the earnables this weekend!
    the gb items are also cute, got the bottoms, energy and event points first
    my second palette was awful so let's forget about it
    my third palette was pretty good, i got the hair color first and decided why not try to get the top so clicked again and got the top and energy so i'm happy with that
    everyone looks amazing 💞
  • Options
    I've been doing 3 hour reality shows as well,  but I did my last Chevier gig on one game.  I'm also holding off till the glitch is fixed with Central Park.  The prizes are fabulous this week,  and everyone looks great in those boots. 
    I just finished making a cheesecake for the past hour.  It's in the oven, it's my mom's recipe, that she always had me bake.  SugarB loves it.  So, I try to make it for him every so often.  3 minutes and I'm done with it.  Then back to happy tapping and yapping with the forum dolls. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Golden friday with the @kokokokonut twins Koko and Zee

• Options
    If you are stuck in Central Park, can you tell us if you own a car?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finished! Have a great weekend everyone :)

iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My palette totally stunk — only 2 GB items!!!  :-(
    I was amazingly lucky and opened the 2 GBs items. I got the kash in my free box. I decided to roll the dice and won. I don’t think I will open more because I do not like the necklace at all and know I’d rarely use the hair color (even though it is a great shade). 

Dixie decided to grab some friends and head to Brooklyn. Dixie is wearing a hairstyle we won a previous weekend. It is incredibly similar to this week’s earner Hair. 

I always enjoy seeing how my Forum friends style the event items. 
    @SugarK   Dixie   @klena
    @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @AliBryant look who joined you before you leave in this golden jet? Me and @kokokokonut in our golden boots 😘😍
  • Options
    @HollySisk I love your group selfies 😍
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @KalindaKing yes I own a car! And I’m stuck in Central Park 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @HollySisk My palette sucked too. I was having a good run getting all four items in my box the last few weeks. I was even thinking that maybe Glu was giving me better odds since I pay for a VIP membership. Guess not.  :/

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I'm happy with my pick! I would have loved the hair colour (I guessed it right too! I said either electric blue or lilac) but I usually wear natural hair colours so I'm not going to chase this week...
    Also, I'm considering buying this weeks SMC and would appreciate it if anyone has bought it and is willing to post picks of their doll wearing the hair! I'm still unsure if I want for buy this one or wait for different ones instead so it would really help.

• Options
    Oh no! What happened? I'm stuck in Central Park. I finished the gig and there's no exit button. 
  • Options
    We fixed it! You can leave Central Park now! If you got stuck earlier today, please confirm your game works now  :)
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Wow thanks @KalindaKing I'm outta this park
    You're the best ever!!!! 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I payed diamonds to get a second box because I really wanted the hair color. The hair color wasn't in either box and instead I got 4000 twice. Not even more Kstars or another GB item.  :|
    Platform: Android

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I am so done with all These kollections...

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I got the same gift box selection as some other people have already posted, with only the top and pants available.  I was hoping the hair color would at least have been one of the options.  No more spending Kstars on this one for me.
  • Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Hi! This is not a update thread lol(too soon) this is just suggestion IAM sorry for posting this here but I had to say something...my doll looks WAY to similar to other dolls with the kkw contour I would want to see different kind of contours and highlither lol sorry for waisting your time!😊😍😘have you guys finished your weekend event?
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

*saltiness intensifies* really wanted that hair color...