Options

Temp v9.4 Update Thread.

Comments

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Kinda random but I started the Cassio v Raul gigs this morning and noticed my Cassio has had a makeover! He used to have brown hair and brown eyes he's now got black hair and green or blue eyes. Anyone else had this? Not bothered by it but just thought it was a little weird. Like maybe trying to make everyone's Cassio look the same like willow, skylar etc look the same across everyone's game.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Omg my game’s Cassio too went from having longer black hair to shorter brown and his skin a shade darker and I was like “ am I tripping? “
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH how weird, so I guess it's not to make him look uniform across everyone's game as yours is the reverse of mine. I wondered if it was fake Cassio from a gig ages ago but he called after I'd finished so guess not. Would love to know why he's changed am curious now lol.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    From the moment Cassio appeared in the game, I got 3 different names and 2 different looks for the cassio dolls in my games.  Most of the repeat 2nd (or 3rd) tier figures have different looks.  So, the differences aren't a 'then & now' thing.  The dolls were different from game to game from the beginning.  ;)

@TrashleyKKH for your doll to change, is strange.  I'm going to go looking for him, to see if he changed in my games as well.  Do you like the new one more?  I hope so.  Let us know if anything else is weird or anything happens. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I knew people had different looks and names, just thought it was strange that he changed in this update and wondered if there was a reason or if anyone else had noticed it. Raul still looked the same though.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yes I agree that is strange that’s why am checking my dols to see if they’ve changed as well like maybe it happened with an update or something. But first I have to find my three cassio pictures I know one was named Adrian one Roberto maybe the third is Cassie you? Now I’m intrigued I like the dark-haired one better than the brown haired so if they all dark hair now and Johnny black I could go for that. I have to check. I’m intrigued. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kokokokonut I am team Raul! #brazilianaire Cassio at the moment can grow a second head for all I care 😂. I think it was a couple of updates ago when I noticed the change? I didn’t think too much of it. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm doing the Raul/Cassio fashion show now and Cassio has black hair and I'm almost positive he had brown hair before. He also has purple eyes and I want to say they were green or blue before. IMPOSTER!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you have any screenshots of Cassio's new look, feel free to post here! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ooooh, I have a birthday party in florence as soon as I get my energy up  I'll let you know.  My Cassios all had NOT purple eyes, that's for dayum sure.  And pretty sure 2 of mine had the brown hair.  oooooooh.  can't wait.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My "Cassio" has always been Jeremiah in all his speech bubbles, but all the in game characters refer to him as Cassio. And he has always had brown hair, but I haven't seem him recently so I will be interested to see if he has changed!
    iOS
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Does the Raul/Cassio gig happen after you do the annoying one where it's 3 8r gigs in a row? Also how did people avoid being broken up with during those gigs, since the SOs are always so needy for dates?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Heres my new Cassio he used to have light brown hair and brown eyes. Oh and his name is Jaxon. 

I play on iOS
  • Options
    ^ That's what my Cassio 2.0 looked like too.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited September 2018

Anyone know when we can get that patterned blouse at the front (on the blonde model)? I love it!! 
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Kim herself posted this on her Twitter
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Look at that long hair! Fingers crossed fb can play the event we get it in!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited September 2018
    This long hair reminds me Nicki Minaj's wig. Can't wait to see this gorgeous hairstyle on my doll.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @MelanieKKH I was just about to say that the blonde hair reminded me Nicki Minaj when I saw your post. The hair is darn cute but I think a ombre version will be cool too; with black roots that'll match all the hair colors 😁
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Also doll with long hair is wearing dress and shoes inspired by Kendall in Versace
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    That long hair 😱

I am in love.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I mean, we asked, multiple times, but here it is! And I love the hair!
    On the next episode....
    ROOTS!

Look how happy Nicki is with her roots!
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    my cassio doll also changed looks. he had brown hair and now has black hair and purple eyes. it feels like a whole 'nother person to me tbh.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    I didn't get Cassio gig?! When does it come?
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    It comes some time after you meet Raul, because then he and Cassio face off in fashion shows and you get to decide who was better dressed for the theme. That's where everyone is noticing the fake Cassio - when he's on stage with Raul at the shows.
  • Options
    Thanks @soundspretty ! I've not met Raul in this update. I did all the gigs I had and now just getting Simon's random gigs. I've contacted the support, so hopefully they'll see what has happened and sort it out.

#newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't remember if my Cassio ever had the brown hair. Or at least he only did in the beginning because the one in my game has had black hair for a long while.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I know before everyone's Cassio looked a bit different. Some had brown hair, some black. Some had blue eyes, etc. I'm guessing Glu is going with a more universal look for him or else it was a design bug. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here's my "Cassio" today, he has always looked like this:

iOS
  • Options
    My Cassio looks identical to yours @AliBryant, but in the storyline he looked exactly like the shot @MarianiPoizen posted - black hair and purple eyes. It's likely just a glitch in the storyline but if we're going to get any real answers I think we need to ask the experts