Options

v9.6 Update: Turkey & Black Friday + More!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, good things come to those who wait.  But I happen to know, when begging for hints.....a basket of puppies or some Wonderful Disney graphics have been known to work wonders.......just saying
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I brought puppies!
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I bring you the cutest dog ever. Maggie ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Do kitties work? It's all I got :p 

iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Love your cat @AliBryant! The big paws ❤️  Maine Coon mix?
    Android
  • Options
    KKHLucy said:
    I bring you the cutest dog ever. Maggie ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Omg, she’s the spitting image of My beloved Radio. I bet she is human smart, isnt she? Vocab comprehension of about 500 words?  If you tell her to go get the paper and your’s is gone, she’ll look both ways, cross the street and get the neighbor’s?  She’s beautiful.   Certainly worth a hint or two. No?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Rumpelstilzchen We think Siamese mix given the blue eyes, "flame" point pattern - orange nose and tail, and fact that he is VERY vocal! His temperament is very gentle and snuggly so we think maybe he has some Ragdoll as well. We adopted him from the Humane Society, so not sure of his parents. His siblings were a WIDE variety! One orange tabby, two all black, and one calico. :) More kitty spam! -

iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kokokokonut we baby her too much so all she wants to do is be in our laps. Mind you she’s the size of a 3 yr. old 😂 but she does know her commands in 3 languages (Portuguese, Spanish and English) 
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I would love to see something like this in an event box.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    Just thought of another thing I would like to see this update, fall themed photo booth backgrounds. Have we ever had any?
    iOS
  • Options
    Just the Halloween ones, and I love the 3vnew ones we got this year. I can’t wait to see whatever’s in this update.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @AliBryant 😻😍 LOVE him!
    Android
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Here’s a kitty to beg for spoilers...my youngest, Jupiter! He fell asleep like this lol.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Eek :scream: the monkey's bugged out eyes creeped me out lol😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Thanksgiving & Black Friday weekend will be a highlight of the next update! You can get new Alexis Masterson dresses in the wardrobe. I'll let you know when we release 9.6.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I think either the update will come out either today or either before the weekend. But hey, for everyone saying that Kalinda hasnt given us the spoilers, remember that today isnt over yet! Gotta keep it positive! 
  • Options
    Thanks Kalinda! I missed having a pop-up shop last update, so I hope we get one this time!
    iOS
  • Options
    Awesome news love love love Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Awesome news love love love Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Me too! I love Thanksgiving!! I just wish that it wouldnt go straight to Christmas like some people do! But black friday, its cool just wish it wasnt as bad. But last year I just did Cyber Monday. 
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    The Thanksgiving & Black Friday weekend will be a highlight of the next update! You can get new Alexis Masterson dresses in the wardrobe. I'll let you know when we release 9.6.
    Does this mean we will get a different designer at the Pop-Up? 

Same @AliBryant! 🛍 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Anyone getting any vibes?  Is this the Update day?  Who thinks yes?

and @AmeliaKKH when she said Madterson would be added, I wondered if that meant no pop up this month.  Fingers crossed we get one. PLUS masterson in the wardrobe.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just caught up on storylines so for that fact alone I expect the update to come out today in order to put me behind again.
  • Options
    Anyone getting any vibes?  Is this the Update day?  Who thinks yes?

and @AmeliaKKH when she said Madterson would be added, I wondered if that meant no pop up this month.  Fingers crossed we get one. PLUS masterson in the wardrobe.  :)

Can we dare to dream? 😍😍 That would be Amaze!!! @kokokokonut I can’t wait for it! 💕Hopefully androids and iOS get it together so we can all be happy! ♥️
  • Options
    I just caught up on storylines so for that fact alone I expect the update to come out today in order to put me behind again.
    LOL @soundspretty I still have so many storylines. I was focused on ranking on my Reality Show and would only do storylines when bored with it or weekend ones. Now that I’m back at it, it’s been super fun but I’m pretty sure I have some really old ones. Right now I’m recording the Cheating CDP Storyline with that blogger who used to be friends with Willow and hate us but now loves us!  Luckily the new storylines have been incoming with calls so I still can get them without having to finish old ones. 
  • Options
    The only thing I'm looking forward to is Black Friday. I like Masterson dresses. 
    But reading between the lines of Kalinda's post, that's all we will get. A few new clothes. No new place or business, just like the other boring updates before..
    Not excited about updates anymore.
    Android
  • Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen We think Siamese mix given the blue eyes, "flame" point pattern - orange nose and tail, and fact that he is VERY vocal! His temperament is very gentle and snuggly so we think maybe he has some Ragdoll as well. We adopted him from the Humane Society, so not sure of his parents. His siblings were a WIDE variety! One orange tabby, two all black, and one calico. :) More kitty spam! -

That's the cutest thing i've seen...i love cats! Sadly yesterday i found out that my cat died,i was devesatated but it is life and i have to get thru it😭❤😭
  • Options
    So sorry @Miley_Caren343! On October 30th my beloved Tiger died. He was a half wildcat. I had him for 8 years. There is just no other like him...
    😭💔
    Android
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Sounds like a boring update
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Hopefully there are 2017 event items in the throw back sale 😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh