Options

❤️ KK:H Weekend Event 11/16/18 - Love is in the Air 1 week B4BF!

Comments

• Options
    dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

Went crazy and won all the items! 😍
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got 30 event points on my free GB :(
    I really wanted the cup of latte :/

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My lucky streak has run its course. Kash in my GB

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Tried my luck again (WHY!!!?) and got kash,event points and the hideous trousers. Honestly they are vile 😭😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Hold up ladies, I've counted almost 10 of you getting the hair with 1 pick on your palettes. Is there a secret you guys have been spreading behind my back?

I got pants, kstars, mug, which is super lucky but then I got points so I'm stopping until I get my answer lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I feel like I used up all my luck getting the fairy dress and braided flower hair on Halloween weekend, maybe the glu gods are like nah she’s had enough! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Event points in my GB - yet again. I don't remember the last time I got a GB item but only having 2 items among 8 doesn't help my chances! Still, Mitchell's enjoying his celebrity wife buying him bottle after bottle of wine. The nanny will be working overtime this weekend.
    @AliBryant Yes, I was confused too but I think it's Dani with a new name. 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited November 2018
    You guys, I’m having a dilemma. I had already completed half of this kollection way back when, and now it’s back. I LOVE the dress but I’ve been saving all of my kstars for next week. Ughhh what do I do?! It may be forever before this kollection will reappear and the dress is perfect for this time of year 😩 

Buuuutttttt... my wishlist for Black Friday is so long I think I would regret it
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018
    surrjane said:
    You guys, I’m having a dilemma...I LOVE the dress but I’ve been saving all of my kstars for next week. Ughhh what do I do?! 
    When you add up the K-stars needed to complete the collection, is it worth it? What does your wishlist for Black Friday look like and how do the prizes compare in value?

I have tons of things that I’ve been wanting to buy for forever during Black Friday, so I think if it were me, I would wait and buy some things that I will continue to mix and match all year long. 
  • Options
    Rikk said:
    surrjane said:
    You guys, I’m having a dilemma...I LOVE the dress but I’ve been saving all of my kstars for next week. Ughhh what do I do?! 
    When you add up the K-stars needed to complete the collection, is it worth it? What does your wishlist for Black Friday look like and how do the prizes compare in value?

I have tons of things that I’ve been wanting to buy for forever during Black Friday, so I think if it were me, I would wait and buy some things that I will continue to mix and match all year long. 
    Are the amount of kstars for kollections ever worth it??? Lol. I think my main temptation is that I always thought the bundle was the last item received and that’s how it’s been for every kollection I’ve purchased, but I saw recently a girl won the bundle on her first round of a kollection. I would spend 100 for that bundle even with BF coming up 😩 but the risk probably isn’t worth it. 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @surrjane I’d wait. There will probably be some new holiday dresses that may even be better. Before you get the dress (it was last for me) you’ll get a purse that’s hard to wear, a dress that shows sleeves (but doesn’t have any) and two hairstyles that are just ok.

I really just wanted the coffee mug, but got the hair and pants. The hair is cute, but I don’t like it with my normal hair color’s red roots. I don’t think it’s a style I would wear often. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Ok in a massive fit of desperation I just spent hundreds of stars on boxes and got event points, energy, kash and then stars. I’m so bummed out but am stopping now as I love the hair but want to save some stars for next week 😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @surrjane I second (third?) waiting. The kollection will come back eventually, but Black Friday prices you'll have to wait a whole year. 
  • Options
    @webra thanks for mentioning the downsides of the other items. That helps - I was curious if I would even like the black dress to begin with & the purse looks a little like a boombox.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2018
     It’s so hard this time of year. We’ve got next weeks excitement already bubbling up in our veins we want to spend more and buy more. now everybody take a deep breath remember stars are on sale next week as well. I am trying to hold off on buying just about everything because the clothes, the hair, jewelry is going to be half price next week. 
    ‘It never hurts to step away and take a breath when you feel the frenzy start.  We have a long holiday season to get through and we’re not gonna lose any players along the way. LOL
    @surrjane, your Kollection will be back again.  Think of your Black Friday plans. Are you buying enough stars for the sale, that you can do the Kollection for that gorg silver dress now? Otherwise, hold off , there are plenty of gorg holiday clothes, and more 0n the way I’m sure.
    @Ohemilie I’m sorry you got caught up in GB frenzy.  Send thoughts of good luck your way.

me, I have my own little matter. I caved and bought tickets.  I’m holding onto most of them for the end, I don’t usually gamble like this. But I just got caught up 9n it.    I’m just glad none of you are in my group, because i don’t want to compete with any of you guys.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Another week another bad box :( The earnables are too good to not grind though!
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Two gb items again. It would be GREAT if Glu stopped ripping everyone off. 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Violetta’s feeling her fall fantasy with these colorful leaves! Most of the leaves have blown away by now where I live, so I’m glad I can enjoy it a little longer.

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Can someone post the bonus points per item please?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I was very lucky to get the mug, which is the item I really wanted, so I'm pretty pleased right now! 😍
    And to answer @yezx the mug is giving me 1 bonus point. I assume it's the same for the other items...?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @yezx this is a 4 hour date and I own 4 items: the leaves, the dress, the top, the rainbow hair

iOS
  • Options
    @yezx For 1hr dates, its 1 bonus point for every item you own.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018

Hold up ladies, I've counted almost 10 of you getting the hair with 1 pick on your palettes. Is there a secret you guys have been spreading behind my back?

I got pants, kstars, mug, which is super lucky but then I got points so I'm stopping until I get my answer lol.

Nai, here’s the secret .....when I don’t want an item that’s EXACTLY what I will pick in my free box (if I don’t pick cash!) hence I got the hair in my free box LOL.  

I know lots of you got the hair and love it, but I feel horrible when so many people are upset with not getting it and I won it and I feel meh about it and probably won’t wear it. Wish I could pass it on to one of you that desperately wants it!

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I was crazy about the hair so I decided to chase a bit!! My free box was the top, the I opened 2 boxes of energy, a box of stars and then FINALLY the hair! I’m excited to have it, and I like how I styled the top here (though I’m not sure how well it all goes with the hair!)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I haven’t been around for a few days so this is my first opportunity to comment on the event.  
    Even though I don’t love dating (irl too), I’m happy that it’s a dating event. I needed a break from all gigs all the time. 

Ladies’ weekend - I like the earnables. I always find it a bit strange when the event items don’t work together. I wish the blowing leaves were released about six weeks ago. I woke up to snow today so the leaves feel so yesterday. As for the pink dress, I’m always like to get color in our wardrobe. I feel there is so much black and nudes in our closet. I do think it’s an odd time of year for a light pink mini dress but I’m happy to have it.  Now the hair... I love it and will definitely date to earn it.   I don’t like most of the GB items. While Bella Hadid is stunning and looks amazing in the sheer outfit, I don’t like that type of thing for Dixie.  The cup is fine but not worth chasing.  The GB hair is unique and fun. It’s worth a small chase.  I opened up 30 event points in my free box. I opened two more - energy and event points.   I waited a while and opened another box. I got the hair. Chase over. 

Guys’ weekend - I am very disappointed. I don’t understand how a simple gray sweater is the final box in the earnables. It’s the type of item that should be kash in the closet. It’s also very frustrating that the leaves are the third box for the guys but just the second box for the ladies. Why should players with male dolls have to work twice as hard as players with female dolls for the exact same item???  As for the GB items, the pants are too short, the hair is hideous, the cup is ok, and the jacket is a bit odd. 
    I’ve decided it makes more sense for James to work on his long list of gigs than waste kash dating.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Sarahbunny I found your missing posting spam and restored it for you. If anyone ever notices the post of theirs isn’t there send me a message and I’ll look for it and see what happened very often if you edit too much that’s when it goes into spam.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @yezx the first pic is a 2 hr date, the second is a 1 hr date. This is with 4 items for bonus points.

iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I swear every dating event I lose fans after going on millions of dates 🙄 
    and to make things worst I got cash in my free box 😔😡
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thanks a lot @alibryant @naimonster and @alexiakkh 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @SugarK Don't feel horrible, it'll be your turn soon 🤣
    PM to add