Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ValerieGray since the tab to the left of the look is white that means votes are still coming in. It takes about an hour. Once votes are in it turns grey :)
    iOS
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Thanks @Kupkakez_ for reminding me about the blue New Years dress, I always skimmed over it for some reason. These are the looks from today: 

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    The gold gift box outfit seems to do well as is! 

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Tomorrow I am getting the hair I am so exited!! 🎉🎉 
    I got last’s year spread the joy hairstyle 💁🏻‍♀️ I put it to good use immediately 💇🏻‍♀️

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last two looks haven’t done great. The past couple days I’ve had a harder time getting high scores! Using looks I totally repeat or brand new looks, dressy or casual, doesn’t matter it’s just been lower overall. My average is going down but it’s still at 46.67 at least! So as long as I don’t let it drop too much I’m still on track to get the hair. I think the puffer coat will be my next look!! I just won it and I love it. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I've seen a lot of people talking about it and was wondering what the first Trendsetters prize was?? Could someone post a picture?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I've seen a lot of people talking about it and was wondering what the first Trendsetters prize was?? Could someone post a picture?
    Here it is sweetie! But actually I was referring to the SYS hairstyle 💁🏻‍♀️ ( I am using a picture I took at the beginning of the event )
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Tried something new. Let’s see how this goes!! Btw I got the fur in my Throwback boxes. I wasn’t able to post it because I was beyond sick!!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

@ValerieGray this is the outfit for the first trendsetters, hair, top and skirt 

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    These are my last few looks & their scores. I'm impressed by people who are trying not to reuse looks!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts

I went with a few casual, but went back to more glam because it wasn't scoring as high. I need some higher scores to pull my average up to get to the hair... I'm still not quite there. I'm now averaging 44.5 points per look though so I'm close! I'm really hoping I can pull off getting the hair for the first time in three SYS tries! I really like the hair even with the flakes! Lol
    I really would like them to lower the last item by at least 100 points to make it more reachable.
    Back to anxiety of doing my next look! 🧐
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @icechic you can do it! that average will get you the hair. The required average is 44.44444444444444. So if you are at 44.5 you are on pace!

*disclaimer this is based on the 27 free tickets only, if you buy extra tickets, the numbers change
    iOS
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I just want my 50 kstars and I'll be happy, cause I know I can make it but I don't like the trousers so yeah 
  • Options
    @AliBryant YAY!!!!!! I hope so! That's good news! I thought I read 45 somewhere so I knew I was closing in. Lol
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Today's looks! So happy to have new items to use:

iOS
  • Options
    update: the puffer jacket only got 41 votes for me despite everyone I’ve seen use the same look do better... Maybe nobody liked my ponytail lol. If I don’t get the hair because my looks started scoring low out of nowhere I’m gonna be pretty upset!! 

Ok, just did some quick math and as long as each of my next 7 looks before the event ends gets at least 40, I will be at 1205 and get the hair. That makes me feel a lot better.
  • Options

Okay, with my last look here I'm averaging 44.9 per look now. I hope I can hold this up! These last three scores were my highest & only ones 50+ so far... they helped counter some bad ones from the beginning looks. 🥳
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    I don’t like that the points for the hairstyle are almost the double the amount we usually get when we complete each box... 🧐 
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Wish I knew how to take a screenshot on kindle.
    I took the forums advice and changed (for the first time ever) my doll's hair color to that ice blue. It is getting great results!
    My best look so far at 53 is this one:

@Amilicious Thanks for the amazing ice blue hair advice! 
    Press the power button and the volume button at the same time.   
    Btw, you look amazing , Naya! 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My last 3 looks I was shocked at the middle entry I submitted it half asleep and it did really well! 

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My latest looks from the sys event. I've already earned the necklace but I won't be purchasing any extra tickets to complete the event. So, in that case I won't get the dress and the hair. But, that's okay though. I can live without it and my rl priorities got in the way per se. But hey why I'm not even surprised that my 1st look had the most popular votes? 🙀 yas😻

Eta: ok y'all it's nearly 8 AM at NY rn and I need to get some rest before I head back to work later. I've actually created two new looks when I came home from work. I'll post my other 2 looks later.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    This look did great and It was a bit unexpected 💖 

• Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    My latest looks have been doing great, thank you so much for inspiring me! ❤

• Options
    To all the dolls that have unlocked the dress: You guys look absolutely stunning😍 Hoping that if I'm not able to get it, eventually it'll show up in a throwback box lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Autumn leaves?

PM to add
  • Options
    OMG! I got the hair just now 🎉🎉 It’s absolutely AMAZING! Good luck to everyone 💖

• Options
    Almost to the choker/necklace thing lol. But I have been seeing lots of autumn leaves as well😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

My last 6 looks.... ok somebody tell me what I’ve been doing wrong?? My looks used to be all 47-55 (even for practically the same exact looks) and now suddenly they’re all low 40s, and I even got a 38 on a look right before these 6. 

On the bright side, I will still be getting the hair, without buying any tickets, since my scores were so good in the beginning! I have 4 looks left and only need 150 points. So I guess I can’t really complain. I’m just having a rough day and this has me feeling extra frustrated, this event is so unpredictable (and way too long).
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've been feeling sick with menstrual cramps so I called out today and didn't even go to work. The excruciating pain is extremely unbearable😖 So, I've created this new look and gonna submit it later. Hopefully I'll get the dress without purchasing any tickets.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    yay ‼😍
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren