Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 1/7/19 - 5⭐Throwback

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I'd like the Christmas dress, but have a feeling I'll get the bracelet which I wish was in the other boxes
    No bracelet, but the black nondescript pants. They're fine for being black pants but nothing to write home about. I'm kinda lucky I didn't visit the thread and see that boxes had been changing. I may have missed something better or the way things go around here, much worse.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I feel awful for you guys with the changing TB boxes!

I feel kinda bad posting about this, but my palette changed for the way better. I didn't even bother taking a picture of the first one it was so blah, but the second one was had good enough stuff that I even bought a box. I've wanted that dress in the bundle for ages (I choose to ignore the little shadow near the hem!) and was hoping I would win that or one of the hairs, but got the earrings, of course. Then by the time I got to open my free box, I got one of the hairs, and one I've really wanted for a long time!

I saw in the SYS thread that hair pieces had been working so I styled my next SYS look with the new hair, and it was a winner! This hair also looks great with the fairy dress, especially since I missed out on the pretty flowered fairy hair that weekend. The details on the flowers are well done, and the hair is just voluminous enough. Love!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I was so upset with the kollections changing that I accidentally played kollection for 40 stars cause I wanted to be over with my free play. I closed the game right away and when I opened it, my k-stars were gone but also I got nothing from the kollection! I am so upset. I've been saving up stars again and wanted to go for the midnight kollection this weekend :-( and as a slap in the face, I then opened the real free kollection and got the red scarf. I can't even look at the phone right now :-/
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I wonder if there is any trick or suggestion to get to the tb box, i got there once but during the night i had to wake up every two hours when i get all my energy back to get to the las box. Sorry if this doesnt go her but if anyone has suggestions please tell me ✌😘
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judi have you tried doing only three hour reality shows in Bel Air? They only take 19 energy and I do those and finish the TB event every week.
    iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I have spent 40 K-stars on nothing in return and I can get no help? :-/
    Edit: Just got help from Kalinda! ♥
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My tb box was also one that changed. So pissed about it. I had beautiful hairs and a gorgeous bundle in the last one ☹️ this week’s gameplay has been a disaster between three Kash box picks and now a bad scarf 😭
    Hi. Check your in game messages.  That yellow ! St the GOP keftvif your screen means.... You've Got Mail! @charlottegold
    Hi @kokokokonut... don’t think I got a message from support ... unless I am looking at the wrong page? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, if you see the little mark I'm talking about, it is a notification of some kind. I didn't know if you noticed it.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I finally completed a throwback event entirely loo
    Android player