Options

Videos for kstars drop to 5 after making a purchase!?!?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I've been having this same issue and now my subscription is about to end and I never got anywhere and Google says they xant do a refund and glu said to cancel so I lost 50$ I'm not gonna renew and be out 100$
    I play on android 
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I've been having this same issue and now my subscription is about to end and I never got anywhere and Google says they xant do a refund and glu said to cancel so I lost 50$ I'm not gonna renew and be out 100$

With the weekend approaching, I hope those of us with these issues will get some sort of update on what is going on; an idea as to when (or if) there will be a fix.  That way we know what course of action to take. 

It's sad some people lost out on the free trials (sending my love their way) - but most of us are long time subscribers who already paid in full.  In my case, not only is my subscription not working in the game, but I also dont have the new Trendsetters event.

Hopefully Glu checks in with us before the weekend.  I do believe they care and are focused on remedying these issues.  
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We're aware of an issue with subscriptions on Android. We are looking into it now and will have a fix out ASAP. I'll keep you posted.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

So they responded and said that I’m going to have to just cancel my trial all together and try to get a refund, kind of pisses me off cause i waited so long to get the trial and I finally get it only for it not to  work 
    Hi. am I missing something? Didn't you tell me you signed up for the free trial? If you have a receipt then send Kalinda your info via direct message (privately) . If you did not pay for a vip membership, how can they say get a refund for a trial membership?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    We're aware of an issue with subscriptions on Android. We are looking into it now and will have a fix out ASAP. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you (and everyone on the team) for all your efforts as well as keeping us updated!  You are all appreciated :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much it's much appreciated hopefully it gets fixed 
    I play on android 
  • Options
    Any news?
    I play on android 
  • Options
    Hi all,

We have just released a 9.8.1 update which should hopefully resolve your subscription issues. Please let me know if you are still encountering problems. 

Thanks for your patience!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas what can I do since my subscription ended before the fix
    I play on android 
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas what can I do since my subscription ended before the fix
    I'll PM you.