Options

🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The second one I threw together in the middle of the night when I woke up to pee so it’s a little random but not my worst look.
    Lol this was me at 2am. This is why I wish we could still do look book submissions. Trying to submit a look late at night when you're half asleep and eyes watering bc your phone screen light hurts your eyes is rough.
    This was me last night to at 3am for my midnight washroom break 😂 glad I’m not the only one thinking of kkh at all hours 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks to putting up some major bombs, I've basically almost guaranteed that I won't finish this SYS and its just the first day. Two things:

To the rest of you I say trash the theme. Go with what has been working in other SYSs like ballgowns and sparkles.

To Glu...eh it doesn't matter, you don't listen anyway .
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am still trying to figure out how to style for this theme. The actual theme is definitely not pleasing the voters *sigh*. Can’t we just have an event that’s enjoyable? Apparently not 🤷🏻‍♀️ But still trying to make the best of it #tryingtostaypositivebutitishard
  • Options
    Lol this was me at 2am. This is why I wish we could still do look book submissions. Trying to submit a look late at night when you're half asleep and eyes watering bc your phone screen light hurts your eyes is rough.
    Story of my life 😂
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I think im gonna stick to ball gowns... 😂
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 3, 4 and 5. Have now adopted a #sodthetheme attitude.  😂

No one has bought tickets in my group yet. It's quite close between the top 4 and I'm actually enjoying it! It's nice to be having a close, but fair competition!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2019
    It’s weird - I’m not having the same experience as many of you. I’m actually not seeing all that many gowns. Looking through my trendsetters list, most dolls are trying to be on theme. I’m even on top of the Trendsetters list, but no one has bought tickets.

I’m also really trying to vote for dolls on theme. If both are gowns, I stop voting and try again after the look is timed out.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

In my voting group it seem like gowns still triumph. The plus I suppose I haven’t seen any bikinis or antlers. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I think the thing that I won't vote for is red or pink eyes. Unless it's like, a spooky/Halloween theme, I just can't with red or pink eyes! They look scary or like an NPC. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    haftime said:
    I think the thing that I won't vote for is red or pink eyes. Unless it's like, a spooky/Halloween theme, I just can't with red or pink eyes! They look scary or like an NPC. 
    Totally!
    I literally can't come up with a reason why anyone thought characters would WANT to have pink or red eyes to begin with... Am I missing something? Did pink eye become fashionable and I didn't get the memo?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2019

I’ve been super busy today honestly dunno how I even had time to submit these 4 looks but thankfully they seemed to have done great! Ball gowns seem to do better for what ever reason! I think at this point it’s irrelevant having a theme haha!!
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I’m also creeped out by the red eyes...I wouldn’t use them unless the theme calls for a spooky look.  

Speaking of that, I was voting and the doll on the left’s look made me burst out laughing because it was so unexpected!  I’m guessing she just felt like having some fun.

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Girl number 2 is the one who bought a bunch of tickets. But it looks like she hasn’t submitted her past 3 looks, her look or score hasn’t changed since yesterday. Of course.... they sell tickets all week.... She’ll probably come back. Maybe she just had a busy day. Maybe thats why she bought tickets in the first place. Who knows. But right now I’m in first so I’m happy for now. 

(ps: that look on the left got 50 votes if anyone is curious) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Dolls, we can make ourselves crazy trying to analyze how to squeeze an extra 3 points out of a look, or we can try to just have fun.  Last time, I found I was screenshotting all the looks of the players in my group, so I could figure out what looks got them how many points....ok, I might have been extreme, but I think some of you might know what I mean.  :)
    I'm just going to submit looks and hope for the best.  I may not know what French Glamour is, but I know Glam Rock.  ;0  I'm going to try and do what I think French Punk Glam looks might be.  Short perferated Black Balmain skirt comes to mind....but if I see any of you dolls, you'll be getting my vote for sure. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I’m not doing very well. Have been trying to find a balance between the theme and what voters want, but I’m having a really hard time. I’ve gone through a lot of rounds of voting, and I’ve only seen maybe 3 well-styled looks. I very, very rarely see looks that are as nice as what I see here in the forum or on Facebook. I really wish I could see what looks I’m placed against. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @katiealexandraa above 40 is doing well. I was trying a more daytime french inspired look and getting 30s. Unless youre use to getting 50s?
    Android player

• Options
    1150÷27   means we need an average of 42.59 votes per round, 27 rounds if you want the full SYS outfit.  
    Depending on the results of those in your group, you could win trendsetters without earning 1150points, but it's not likely.  So, if you want the clothes...give the voters what they're voting for.  
    But here on the forum, I think we all try to do the theme. I'm having a hard time deciding go for the bites or be a true trendsetter.  
    All the looks you've been posting hAve been great .  But  I still can't believe that 17 point look. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited January 2019
    KimSkkh said:
    @katiealexandraa above 40 is doing well. I was trying a more daytime french inspired look and getting 30s. Unless youre use to getting 50s?
    You're right! I am doing pretty well. I should have been more clear, but I usually get a glitch when I edit my post. 
    I usually get 45+ on the majority of my looks, and every couple looks I usually get a 50+. I think I started to think that giving in and doing a ball gown would give me a higher score, but it hasn't worked yet. 
    I haven't been brave enough to post a more daytime look yet... S***s that we can't have fun with the themes for these events.  :(
    @kokokokonut I agree. Everyone's looks have been great, and soooooo much better than what I'm seeing while voting.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    My look so far 💙💚
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the earnable shoes😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited January 2019
    we earn shoes? I’m almost to the skirt.  Shoes? ........runs off for shoes 
     <3  <3<3<3

Eta: Doll I love you.  On my frenzy yesterday, they snuck right past me.  
    i love sh0es.  Boots more, but I love shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @katiealexandraa I am loving your looks! All bomb, all drool 🤤 worthy!
    When I vote I rarely see well styled outfits. It’s either a bikini or previous SYS items... Glu has been secretive about how voting works 🤔 Well I guess we just have to trust the process, right?
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Three dolls are buyig tickets in my group :) I don't even have the chance to get into the top 5 this way since I don't have that many special clothes. This is not enjoyable at all (In the last Trendsetter game I was 4th so I think I am working hard enough...)
    Why can't these cheaters be in the same group at least? So that they could compete against each other at least ....😤😤 i am so angry....
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Made it to the skirt! It's not my doll's style at all but still fun to play dress-up. Here she is with @Syndra x  and @Carol Davida

iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Looks 5,6 and 7. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    It’s sad how much gowns do better, I find myself submitting the same looks from the last SYS just to get more votes, it’s not as fun anymore
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I really hate this new SYS format and this event has just cemented my hatred. It's not fun anymore.

Kelly K. shares my sentiment.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    On the bright side for this event, I’m loving the skirt! So many different ways to style it. 

@HollySisk@melissakkh
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019

I love experimenting with different looks for the themed sys events. But, dang these voters on my game are so hardheaded and can't seem to comprehend what French fashion looks like🤷🏾‍♀️ smfh🤦🏾‍♀️. So I'm just gonna say whatever to my in-game voters💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.