Options

KK:H Weekday Event 2/11/19 - NYFW and Valentines Day Your Way Thru the TB Event!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
      I’m holding out hope that we’ll see those Handhelds soon, but I do not believe for a second that Glu would respond to our anguish over holiday items by giving it to a select few.  I don’t see that happening.  I really don’t. <3B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My Kollection doesn’t suck nearly as much as it usually does!! I am considering opening a box because I really love both of the ombré hairs, the skirt, and shoes. The only item I am not wild about is the black top bc I swear I already own that 😂
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    This might be a better question for support but since this thread is so active - does anyone have any issues with their connected fb constantly being logged out? I am getting so tired of logging in every day or so 😂
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold mine does ALL the time. I have given up logging back in because I only have 2 friends who play and they aren't active anymore.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    Got Kstars on my Gold Box! I havent gotten Kstars in Weekday Boxes for like maybe 2ish months and now i managed to pick Kstars again <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    SugarK said:
    MEH! Thankfully I can take a break from the game this week! I’m so tired of the constant grinding and submitting outfits 😵
    Wait, you’re taking a break from the Weekday, but you’re still doing the FW SYS on Friday,  right?

I’ve got all my ballgowns ready for Friday @kokokokonut LOL 😂  Actually I’m waiting on spoilers for the SYS before making a decision. KKH has been a TON of constant grinding lately and it’s wearing me out 🙁  I have skipped a few weekday throwbacks recently just to recharge a bit.  I can’t imagine how you do it with THREE games 😳 Kudos to you for your commitment, girl!!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut Love your positivity! ❤️ I always expect the worst to avoid disappointment 😅

PS same goes for the balloon Glu! 🎈😂

iOS
  • Options
    @SugarK the game decided for me.  Like Linda and some other Vets, our TBs prizes are 2 black boxes, 1gold box and 20 Stars.  So those two games date or casually work on tasks during the Weekday event.  The third game has a palette of 7 things I can live without.  So, I play casually till the Weekends.  It gives me more time here.  Otherwise 2 dolls would have met untimely uninstalls.  I may be crazy but I’m not nuts!  B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Shoot, I started a storyline gig last night but I forgot about it and fell asleep, so I only got 3 stars. I had invited an in-game friend to help with the gig - since I got a low-ish score, am
    I going to have to pay K-Stars to use them again? I’m guessing I’ll know later today when the pop up/tweet comes up.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This might be a better question for support but since this thread is so active - does anyone have any issues with their connected fb constantly being logged out? I am getting so tired of logging in every day or so 😂

Mine used to do this all the time but it hasn't done it in forever. And I can't prove that this is what worked, but check to make sure that you're logged in on your phone's internet browser. I have a personal and game account that I flip back and forth on thru the FB app but my browser is always logged into my game account. 
  • Options
    I noticed one android was logging out, but I haven't seen it happen yoday. Over the weekend twice in  a short timevperiod.  I'll keep an eye out. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I got a very weird glitch today. This morning, I completed "real drama 11" and was at 75% for "real drama 12." When I checked it a little while later to see how much I moved up, it told me that I had completed "real drama 12." There's no way I grinded hard enough to complete 125 reality shows in 30 minutes  :D. Could something weird have happened? My kstar count was at 134 this morning; I've earned a handful of kstars from relationship milestones. So, I haven't even earned enough kstars today to have complete both "real drama 11" and "real drama 12"?

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options

My Kollection... not as bad as it normally is! but still not great. 

My first black box

and my second (both black boxes had the shoes and the bag). On a positive note, that is the last bag of that type I needed lol. Bye forever.

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Kash in my 1st black box, kstars in my 2nd🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Does anyone know, on Facebook, do they not have the ability to watch daily adds for free K stars? I just made a second using Facebook instead of my phone for an account for fun and I noticed when I press the "Earn Free K Stars" button, nothing happens. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Yes I do!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I'm just here to say I'm still a bit new to these boards, but I cannot get over the amount of work and detail @kokokokonut puts into these threads. Thank you for your service. They bring oxygen. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'm just here to say I'm still a bit new to these boards, but I cannot get over the amount of work and detail @kokokokonut puts into these threads. Thank you for your service. They bring oxygen. 
    I love reading the new event threads as they get added! I can't imagine how much work this is with all of the events we've been having (SYSs, throwbacks, weekend...). Thank you for all of your work @kokokokonut !!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options

How do I get back the free kstar videos and the offers after spending money in the game? I started a new male game, made several purchases right away and the free kstar button completely disappeared as expected. I thought I would still be able to watch 5 videos a day though :/  I turned off in app purchases but I still don’t have the free star option, so I turned it back on because I’m worried it will somehow mess with my vip subscription. Is there anything else I can do to get it back?

iOS
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

How do I get back the free kstar videos and the offers after spending money in the game? I started a new male game, made several purchases right away and the free kstar button completely disappeared as expected. I thought I would still be able to watch 5 videos a day though :/  I turned off in app purchases but I still don’t have the free star option, so I turned it back on because I’m worried it will somehow mess with my vip subscription. Is there anything else I can do to get it back?

Unfortunately no... I have the same problem.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    First black box.... nobody to blame for myself for this 💀💀💀 would have loved some of the accessories!! 
  • Options
    Aww Shucks.  Thanks @MollyMonroe & @katiealexandraa. You Dolls are too sweet.   

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Here’s my palette for the week. Not sure if it’s worth purchasing some stars or not... probably not! I really don’t want those shoes in the left corner or the brown bag. That would be tragic  
  • Options
    @KimsBestie Great :/
    iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    alycat said:
    Here’s my palette for the week. Not sure if it’s worth purchasing some stars or not... probably not! I really don’t want those shoes in the left corner or the brown bag. That would be tragic  
    I spent 40 k-stars and got the brown bag... 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kkh_ashley2kkkh_ashley2k Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hey guys my TB kollections are back🎉🎆🎊🎉🎇😀😁😄😆
  • Options
    Looks like we're getting a reality event this weekend!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    When there’s only one k-star prize in your pallet, you know you are lucky 😂 

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Mine used to do this all the time but it hasn't done it in forever. And I can't prove that this is what worked, but check to make sure that you're logged in on your phone's internet browser. I have a personal and game account that I flip back and forth on thru the FB app but my browser is always logged into my game account. 
    this is super useful, thank you! also, i didn't know we could save our games through Facebook now, is that new? where was i when this was announced?
    @soundspretty have you ever logged into your game having your personal account logged in on your FB app? because i have my game connected to my personal account (didn't have a gaming one until a few months later and i didn't want to switch them up) so i'm always switching too but i always try to be on my personal Facebook (both browser and app) just in case this could potentially affect my saving progress? does that make sense? i hope it does
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh Yes, you can save your game progress through Facebook now. I was also curious when that happened to me