Options

🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk mine as well. I have had issues with it from the start. I think it is because I unlock more than one item a day in the beginning of the event. That is the only thing I can think of.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae I can ask the team to check. What type of items are you trying to unlock? Feel free to share a pic if it's something specific 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Thanks to your inspirations I am now back on track to win the hair after a few days of bad scores!

Has anyone had any luck styling these two dresses? Every time I do for any SYS they always seem to do poorly and I can’t figure out why because I love them both! 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae I can ask the team to check. What type of items are you trying to unlock? Feel free to share a pic if it's something specific 
    I just don’t have the option to unlock any item for SYS over the past two days...where it usually would say “unlock” over an item, it just has the timer instead. I might be mistaken, but I usually have at least one “unlock” option per day. Just wanted to see if anyone else had their unlock feature disappear!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Queonnah said:
    I hope the next SYS doesn't make me resort to dresses. Looking at all you dolls makes me realize... I don't have a lot of dresses!! I should have a big closet but noooooo, I took a hiatus!  God, I'm never leaving KKH again

Good, because the 2nd time you try to quit us, we send out a search party.  Only it’s not a real party, we just surf the web a lot till we find you, so...no more leaving. You’re stuck here. You’re one of us Doll.  Face it.   Oh, that pic looks like you have.  Lol.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2019

My last few looks did so well I’m shocked! Never got 60 points before I’m thrilled!! 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I wish I could show you guys what #1 is wearing right now. I'm dead. 

I'm 109 points away from the last prize so I should get it the next 2-3 looks. I remember when the see through feather dress came out we had a SYS afterwards and I never wanted to see it again, but it's killing it. I used it again last night and got 56 points. I guess it's been so long that it's new looking for a lot of voters. 

• Options
    candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm starting to have better luck with SYS because the dress/outfit I submitted on the first day got 56 votes this time around, and it had originally received 36 the first time around. 

I only need 131 more votes for the sys hair, and there's still 5 more tickets to go before the event ends so I'm def on track to get it. 
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I’m like a 1000 away from finishing it lol. Huh each of my looks keep getting 45/49 what to do what to do 
  • Options
    Here are some of my recent looks that did well. If you’re struggling to get lots of votes per look, I feel your pain and I can relate!

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Jeez @KalindaKing what are your voters thinking? That second dress is stunning, I would love to own that! 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @KalindaKing Where is that last blue dress from? I love it & don't think I've seen it before! I think those looks definitely deserved higher scores!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My votes have been low today.... I even tried the advice of auras and it didn’t do bad but not great. The middle dress never gets me a lot of votes in SYS even though I love it!! Maybe it’s just too simple. Good news is I passed up the first place in my trendsetters. Im about 30 ahead so I fully expect her to buy more tickets by the time I get off work... 

@candydots that’s really interesting & great about the outfits you already used doing much better now!! Maybe I’ll try some of mine that did poorly on day 1 and 2 that I thought were really good next 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I love that dress too and it looks great on your doll! I think in the voting booth people just want flashy, probably because they are voting quickly. And by flashy, that could even mean an interesting color that their eye gets drawn to first. I really only pause if I'm trying to decide between two bad or two good outfits and I hate to vote for either (the bad ones because I just don't want to and the good ones because I know one of these dolls is getting screwed)
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The past few days most of my scores have been around the low-to-mid 40s range:

My most recent looks have scored higher. I decided to submit looks I’ve already used that scored high previously:

I’ve been hanging out in 3rd place in Trendsetters the past few days but I was able to make it to first today without using any extra tickets. I took a screenshot because I knew it wouldn’t last long:

Sure enough, I open the app not too long after this and a doll that has been buying tickets bought more since I passed her ☹️

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Wow @VampireBarbie, your looks are so stunning! My faves are the lemon yellow, the cobalt-blue lace gown, and the champagne-colored cocktail dress with the corsage 😍
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much! 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh my looks haven't been great but as long as i can get the hair i'll be happy, thank you all for the inspos! i'll be using some of these to try and get higher scores
    @melissakkh have you decided if you're getting extra tickets? 😜
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited February 2019
    if only it could stay like that, but i want that hair and i haven't reached it yet
  • Options
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae The team checked the unlock item feature and it seems to be working. Keep an eye on it and check if it lets you unlock an item every 24 hours.

If anyone else is having this issue, please let me know!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    judi said:
    if only it could stay like that, but i want that hair and i haven't reached it yet
    Oh wow you’re tied! Good luck Judi :smile:

Thank you @KalindaKing, I’ll let you know if it lets me unlock an item again or not!  :)
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I believe I'm on track to get the sys hair and I'm still #1 in trendsetters, however, I feel guiltyI... I haven't bought anyany tickets, but I have no idea how I'm ahead of  the two girls who have been in second and third. They've had some INCREDIBLE outfits! I think that they just got behind on a few submissions. I've been setting my alarm to get up when it's time for a submission.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think next SYS I will keep a little log of what time and what items I try to unlock. I had issues last SYS, so this SYS I have not even attempted to unlock anything.
    iOS
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited February 2019
    The timer seems to have disappeared on all my items, nothing is locked anymore

edit: oh never mind, I went back to the game and it seems to be fixed already 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    mikaylachimo said:
    Good news is I passed up the first place in my trendsetters. Im about 30 ahead so I fully expect her to buy more tickets by the time I get off work... 
    update: just opened the app after work, she has now finished the event and is 100+ ahead of me so she bought probably 3 more tickets

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    If anyone has missed me ( joking 😂 ) I have been obsessed with researching material for one my classes, I barely have time to look at my phone 💆🏻‍♀️ Of course keeping up with the game 💅🏻 Just completed the weekday event 🙌🏻 That was a little P.S 😂
    @judithkkh I have absolutely no idea! The girl in my group has 1399 points and I will have to buy more tickets then I would like to. I am not crazy about the braided hairstyle... How about you?
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I started to repeat some of my looks bc I don't want to risk it now and get low scores, since I'm still #1 in my group. But here are my recent, non repeated looks:

Also I was only one look away from the hair, so I couldn't wait any longer and I used my leftover ticket from last SYS to get it faster, even though I was keeping that ticket for the last hour of the event.. But whatever, the hair is amazing, so I don't regret it 😂

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    It’s 2:30 am here and I can’t sleep ☹️, but I just got the hair. I didn’t like it on the banner but I changed my mind it’s cute

iOS
  • Options
    MikiDzanMikiDzan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Doll's you all look amazing. I don't comment much but I follow regularly.. Lots of love to you all ❤️ meanwhile Ray is killing me with his posting 😐
  • Options
    MikiDzanMikiDzan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Never before have I had this luck in SYS almost done 🤗😍 that hair is georgeus