Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Every time I see your submissions, I am speechless! Simply amazing 👏🏻 You are my inspiration every SYS event!
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @MissEm1994 or @katiealexandraa  where is that maroon outfit with the matching boots from?  I could have sworn that I'd had the dress, but I am only finding the boots.. I could be confused... It's so gorgeous....
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

Potential looks... it’ll be interesting to see what the voters actually want. 

I myself usually vote based on theme and if both dolls are on theme I take into account the rarity of the clothing the dolls are wearing... does anyone else do that?
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I have a few outfit suggestions but it’s such a bad quality when I try to make a collage! Which app do you guys use?✨✨
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I have a few outfit suggestions but it’s such a bad quality when I try to make a collage! Which app do you guys use?✨✨
    What phone do you have? Samsungs come with a collage maker. You just have to select the photos you want to use and it's under the options. Otherwise PicCollage is quite good.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @MissEm1994 or @katiealexandraa  where is that maroon outfit with the matching boots from?  I could have sworn that I'd had the dress, but I am only finding the boots.. I could be confused... It's so gorgeous....
    Do you mean this one? It's from a party event in January 2019.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    What phone do you have? Samsungs come with a collage maker. You just have to select the photos you want to use and it's under the options. Otherwise PicCollage is quite good.
    I have an IPhone so unfortunately I don’t have the collage maker. :( 
    I tried PicCollage, only problem is the watermark! 😅
    Thank you for the suggestion though!✨
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @CleoArgent I am on iPhone and I use the app called Layout and another called LifeCollage. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @CleoArgent I am on iPhone and I use the app called Layout and another called LifeCollage. 
    I will check them out! Thank you!✨
  • Options
    So these are a few suggestions, however I realized I used the same hair because I just love it so much (😅). Also, I’m not too fond of the first or the fifth look.. 😅
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Just under 7 hours.  I really enjoy these events now. I can;t wait to see what looks get the votes. I think the attraction to the auras might be fading.  It’s ‘like the puppies.  Two years ago, if you had a pet in a purse, it was practically an automatic win.  After a few events looking like an Adopt A Pet weekend at Bideawee...not so much. Fir 2 events Auras were like the purse pups,  Last event I noticed my auras weren’t helping. Oh wait.....it was wonky theme. Nvmd and bring on the auras, puppies & antlers!  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MaliibuMaliibu Registered Users 22 Posts
    im Gonna try and vote for these type of looks if I see them, sometimes no matter the theme I always get long dresses but I’m hoping for none of that, at least until tomorrow so I can just think maybe people ran out of street looks, since the put holds on all the outfits Submitted
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The New York Times Fashion critic Vanessa Friedman left the chat
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    It starts 3pm pst right???
    Android player

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KimSkkh 3pm EST! Should be noon pacific time 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    If I have to start the event an hour late, will I still be able to submit all of my free looks?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    52 minutes from this post time stamp.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have no idea what I’m doing for my 1st 3 looks.  I guess the best thing to do is see what’s winning in the vote booth 1st, then just wing it.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @VampireBarbie yes you can submit up to 5 hours late and still get all the free looks
    iOS
  • Options
    If I have to start the event an hour late, will I still be able to submit all of my free looks?
    Yes  I don’t get all mine submitted till almost an hour, and there are about 5 hours after I submit my last free look, so you will be fine.  You just want to get the ticket timer going within the 1st couple of hours.  I’m all about better safe than sorry.  ;.)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Here are my first 2. I hope they do well! 
  • Options
    Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I already submitted my first look but I don’t have the trendsetters button, is this happening to someone else?
  • Options
    My SYS has been pretty glitchy so far. I did my voting, it let me submit my first look, but my doll didn’t take the outfit off and it says I have 2 tickets still. Shows clothes as locked and outfit as submitted on the same screen. Submitted a 2nd look, same thing happened. Still says two tickets so I tried again just to check and of course it wouldn’t let me submit more, but the timer won’t start & I still don’t have trendsetters. Did multiple rounds of voting, switched location, opened & closed the app, etc etc. Finally got the timer to start but still no trendsetters 
  • Options
    Hey @kokokokonut, we still doing that drinking game?? 

• Options
    IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    My SYS has been pretty glitchy so far. I did my voting, it let me submit my first look, but my doll didn’t take the outfit off and it says I have 2 tickets still. Shows clothes as locked and outfit as submitted on the same screen. Submitted a 2nd look, same thing happened. Still says two tickets so I tried again just to check and of course it wouldn’t let me submit more, but the timer won’t start & I still don’t have trendsetters. Did multiple rounds of voting, switched location, opened & closed the app, etc etc. Finally got the timer to start but still no trendsetters 
    My game is glitching too. I have the same issue, I submitted the first two looks but the timer won’t start. I can style and ‘submit’ looks that then do not appear in the submitted looks section. It’s like the timer won’t work
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Annnnnnnd... The gowns are at it again! Will they ever stop one day ?  :D
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    Try a full reboot?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @mikaylachimo i will join you in drinking
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I had to force close the app also as it kept showing 2 tickets even after submitting a look. Still no trendsetters yet and I’ve voted for looks, have votes and force closed the app again.