Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Woooooooow 28 points for my first look. It's been fun guys 😫😫
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Vote for this crazy lady if you see her walking down the street. And omg, the Seoul background is gorgeous!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    My looks did horribly...I have never scored in the 40's before....please help...any and all criticisms welcome....this might be a long week...lol
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My first two looks also tanked! 37 and 41... yikes. I just can’t do gowns on this theme, I refuse
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My first 2 looks were 39 and 30 😕😕. I also refuse to do gowns this time around! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    39 and 41.... Seems all our votes are in the same route🤷🏻‍♀️Also I don’t rly know what to style 😂. Everyone is using dark colors, but I love pastels 😮😮. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I went a little OTT...😬🙈
    Just noticed you are in my group, giiiirl I’m not fighting for this SYS you have way too much style. There’s no way I beat you 🤣 
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I have no idea what the voters want for this theme. My personal street style is like the second look - casual girly dresses and leggings. I knew I was taking a risk with that look but I love dressing kind of quirky and mixing patterns 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think a 33 is the worst I’ve ever gotten.

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I didn't get T$, but considering my looks, perhaps it's for the best right now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Has anyone scored over 50 yet?! I can’t tell what the voters want 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My first two looks... off to a better start than most SYS events... all the dolls ahead of me in SYS have really basic outfits  maybe that’s the way to go? 

• Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    My first two looks scored 42 & 36... I thought I was going to have fun with this theme but I'm already dreading the next round
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    Ima be submitting what I think works💜💛If my voters wanna 👍🏼👍🏼They will. If not idc so much anyways 😝. The rewards are good but not good enough for me to stress over this event. 😇 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    45 was my highest.  I’m in the 40 -42 range otherwise between the 3 games. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Not great, but not terrible. Team sticking with the theme/ no gowns. My first day’s of looks are always low, so I’m not worried.
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    These first two scores are pretty disappointing but hopefully it will improve. SYS has also been glitching for me like on the sidebar
    IOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My recent looks. I honestly dunno wth these voters on my game want from me💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @katie_js I love your second look doll😍that look definitely deserved more votes though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @katie_js I love your second look doll😍that look definitely deserved more votes though.
    Aww thank you!! Same to you! 😊🥰
    IOS
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Dang it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Almost every time 😑
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi all. I think I am in one of the cursed ticket buying groups. I think the top score is something like 135?? Great. It really does ruin things for everyone else. 

Man, I wish I was playing back when that burgundy dress came out. 😍😍
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

People are actually spending money on these looks? Girl why tho 😂
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My recent looks. I honestly dunno wth these voters on my game want from me💁🏾‍♀️

I love that zebra print coat outfit but it never does well on SYS. I don't get it  🤔
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    this may be the dumbest question I ever ask, but does anyone know how I can figure out how many of my tickets are ones I bought? I used one last wk, so now I don't remember which ones are mine and which ones are the events and I don't want to miss a look or use one of my own tickets. I wish there was a way to separate that so it doesn't always look like I have tickets when I'm saving them for a rainy day and not to all use at once.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    this may be the dumbest question I ever ask, but does anyone know how I can figure out how many of my tickets are ones I bought? I used one last wk, so now I don't remember which ones are mine and which ones are the events and I don't want to miss a look or use one of my own tickets. I wish there was a way to separate that so it doesn't always look like I have tickets when I'm saving them for a rainy day and not to all use at once.
    As soon as the event starts see how many tickets you have
    2 are free ones the rest you bought 

If you don't remember how it was when it started wait until the time gives you a free ticket, if the timer continues then you have 1 free ticket and the rest are bought. If the timer goes away then you have 2 free tickets and the rest were bought
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Look 3. I expected better but ok. And of course got one point away from the shoes.

My trendsetters is finally up & working and.... I’m shook??? The top girls in my group are submitting cute, actual street style looks. I’ve never had so many people in one group be actual threats without buying tickets and/or being crazy off theme. Here’s the current top 5 (not including myself in 2nd). I won’t even cross off their faces because they deserve recognition. You all look good & know how to follow a theme, let’s be friends. Scores are close. I don’t care for the trendsetter hair & im all about friendly fair competition, so lets bring it ladies 🔥

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Question yall, when you see the theme "Street style" do you actually think the style street, or just someone walking down the street?

Also im thinking people are just looking away and voting on whatever to get the rewards at this point because a wedding gown DOESNT FIT EVERY THEME. 

• Options
    My look #3 .. ✌🏼💖 Personally my version of street style. Everyone has different styling 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @mikaylachimo , I feel ur pain girl 😂 so close 😤.
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I see that some of you dolls are having trouble so I hope that this outfit could inspire y’all! Hope this helps xoxo 😘
  • Options
    ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    So, we start with 2 tickets, and the timer is 5-6 hrs from when the look is submitted, right? How come it's not 2 tickets (+/- x minutes) if you submit the first two back to back?