Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @ZonkyKong The timer is only for one ticket, you get one ticket every 6 hours so even if you submit 2 of them it would still be 12 hours for 2 new tickets :smile:
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
          I have no idea what looks I should be doing! Maybe less glam, more of a sweater/ coffee run look instead??
    IOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Solea said:
    I went a little OTT...😬🙈
    Just noticed you are in my group, giiiirl I’m not fighting for this SYS you have way too much style. There’s no way I beat you 🤣 
    @Solea - in my game I’m not doing so well! Only scraping early 40s in votes and currently in 6th place!! X
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @katie_js Your looks are gorgeous girl ❤️👏🏼 As long as your not submitting gowns ur doing great(: 😝. That bag tho... 💋It’s cuteness. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Wow everyone's choice of styling for the trendsetter event look fabulous 
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Sweetstephy 😊 Thank you, I love that bag too! The competitive part of me is screaming but I swear I will not put on a gown lol
    IOS
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @katie_js , Keep expirmenting🙃and if all fails wear a gown for the hell of it and see the votes. I know I will lol😝No judgement here. Just no wedding dresses 😂✋🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My first three looks:

At this rate I hope I can reach the final earnable prize. I’m not a huge fan of the Trendsetters hair so that doesn’t matter as much to me. Love seeing everyone’s looks as always.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I’m submitting what I think the theme should be - no dresses or gowns (which were the popular pick) and I got 35-24-23. I like this theme but I’m starting to hate it...
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    My theory is that because there are some many interpretations of “street style” the voting is kind of more evened out, of course I am still seeing people posting up dresses, 

i am at such a loss for what to style. Even with voting I went 7 in a row wrong this is a tough sys, funthough people are bringing their style A game in my group.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Like I really wasn’t planning on submitting more looks as I’m not crazy about the prizes at all but I don’t seem to be able to stop. I’m having a hard time missing out on events lol. This game is a real addiction. Feel like I need a meeting or something. AKKHA sounds like a good name for the group. I need help😂

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    My highest out of 3 looks is 46 votes, I am not sure am I doing it right or wrong. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    KaylaJ said:
    this may be the dumbest question I ever ask, but does anyone know how I can figure out how many of my tickets are ones I bought? I used one last wk, so now I don't remember which ones are mine and which ones are the events and I don't want to miss a look or use one of my own tickets. I wish there was a way to separate that so it doesn't always look like I have tickets when I'm saving them for a rainy day and not to all use at once.
    As soon as the event starts see how many tickets you have
    2 are free ones the rest you bought 

If you don't remember how it was when it started wait until the time gives you a free ticket, if the timer continues then you have 1 free ticket and the rest are bought. If the timer goes away then you have 2 free tickets and the rest were bought
    thanks! I THINK I have an idea what I'm doing now. Like I said, I wish there was a way to separate the bought from the ones you already get, that way my mind isn't fogged up when I wake up in the middle of the night to submit a look
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Story of my life
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    alycat said:

Potential looks... it’ll be interesting to see what the voters actually want. 

I myself usually vote based on theme and if both dolls are on theme I take into account the rarity of the clothing the dolls are wearing... does anyone else do that?
    I do that, too! If I see items I've never seen in the SYS before or items I forgot they existed, they get my vote almost for sure. 
    Android player, add me here
  • Options
    SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I think as well,  that the votes are more evened out. What is considered as street style is different all over the world. If you live in a city more extravagant looks still are street style. I live in a small town, so looks more than jeans and t-shirt or a lot of shiny/glittering items is not considered street style 😄 I already get weird looks when wearing flared pants somedays 
    Android player, add me here
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am disappointed... But I agree with @Svea

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This is event started off pretty great for me! At first I was like 'ok, I'm a ballgown girl, how on earth am I gonna dress in street style', but the voters like my entries!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My first three looks. I don’t think th third one deserved only a 34 but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Here are 3 and 4 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So, we haven't figured out the right look.  I'm trying. With 3 dolls I have about 15 looks? Nothing  is landing.  What do we try next?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Should I just give up and use gowns instead?

Guess who was the popular vote smh? Pretty look but not the right theme

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one struggling here. My second and third looks got 41 and 40 points respectively. My fourth look I tried the sparkly alice + olivia jumpsuit and that got 48 so I'm not quite ready to jump off a bridge yet. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got a 33, styling in the theme. 33.  Smh at this rate most of us won’t hit the last prize.   Ok, deep beaths and let’s get some good mojo working.   I have no problem with dresses, not gowns tho. The gowns don’t belong, and I don’t think they are getting big votes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I have submitted 4 looks and nothing over 40 as yet 🙄  So seriously, who wants to work for an entire week on an event to not be able to complete it?   Glu, SYS events are TOO LONG! You are burning us out with this constant barrage of overlapping events for mediocre prizes 😓
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Voting is a mess. Daily box swimsuit the popular vote!! Ugh.
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ouch. I really thought this fit the theme - particular with the background being a Tokyo street! 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Popular picks😂 I’m over it. 45 is my best score so far 😐 but not a chance in hell I’m wearing gowns

iOS
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Look 5. For now I’m just going to stay on theme. As the week goes on we will see how it’s looking. I don’t much care for the hair in the earnables anyhow.