Options

šŸŽ† v9.13 Update - It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Note: if it is recent enough catch me spending hours voting until I see a doll using it šŸ˜‚
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @vampirebarbie catch me voting 1 hour between just 2 dolls, because i'm checking out all of their clothes
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Nope. In your dreams.Ā 

Having the same glitch. Plus my game keeps crashing since I updated.Ā 
    I'm Android.
    Android
  • Options
    @yezx so true šŸ˜‚ voting will be so much more interesting!

I actually didnā€™t spend much time voting at all last SYS because I kept getting kash over and over again as the reward so maybe this new feature will be a good incentive for me to vote more
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen If you try to leave the wardrobe while wearing the cash clothing, you could see that pop-up. If you just tap on the clothes to buy them, it should work!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing !
    Shopping must wait.
    I am not able to play because of the constant crashing of my game. I didn't have any problems before I updated. Now it's impossible.
    Android
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Iā€™m having problems to update my game! I can update all the apps but the kkh is taking so long and slow
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    What's even the point of this forum when the questions are just being ignored by the stuff.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thank god I bought wine today while I was grocery shopping... The bottle? Empty.. Should have bought more šŸ˜‚

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So weird! I've never worked on mobile games before, but I'd think it would be easier to just add old event clothes evenly to TB rotation than it would be to create and implement an entire new currency system to get them!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

The new Kash items in Kloset are šŸ”„ šŸ”„ šŸ”„! With @LindaVB and @webra
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I really want the eyebrows (Iā€™ve mentioned this before very recently) but why do they cost 55 kstars and all of the others cost 20 kstars!? Thatā€™s kkrazy. They donā€™t have diamonds, jewels, or anything around them fancy; just eyebrows that are a little better imo than the ones we can choose for free. Wow... so let down. šŸ˜”Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    So it sounds like diamonds buying SYS voting booth items are basically one big throwback sale. You see something you really want, and you overpay for it. Plus it only seems to include current TB items.Ā 

I could be wrong. I understand that, but this is basically what it all sounds like from the responses to questions. And I mean, whatever. I used to be a big fan of TB sales, but this diamond thing seems like a smokescreen for how many kstars it would cost and a deterrent to people who...shall we say... have more stars than they could ever use in a lifetime.Ā 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I donā€™t know if anyone remembers this but I mentioned a while back that since they brought back the icons the ā€œ boxes ā€œ of the items were weirdly outlined ( in the kloset )... Well they fixed it! @KalindaKing Thank you so much! I appreciate it ā¤ļø
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    TBH, I would love to reserve judgement after this ā€œdiamonds šŸ’Žā€ currency is implemented but it sounds like when a store have ā€œSALE! SALE ! MASSIVE SAVINGS!ā€ only to find out it doesnā€™t apply on newly arrivals and the items on sale are Ā old items, a few seasons past.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Has my question about the age of the items even been answered yet? I didn't see it, nor an answer to if this feature will be available to Facebook platform players.
    iOS
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Iā€™m excited for this update. I love being able to nab some things I might have missed during my 3 year hiatus lol.

side note - glu isnā€™t a non-profit so Iā€™m confused why people are mad about the new feature being a money grab, EVERY feature is designed to increase company profits. As long as it works itā€™s a choice whether to use it or not. I for one plan to use the heck out of the feature if it is as advised.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has my question about the age of the items even been answered yet? I didn't see it, nor an answer to if this feature will be available to Facebook platform players.
    Somebody asked if they could buy the sparkle aura and Kalinda replied that it depends on the date of its release. Therefore I'm assuming that means that newer items will not be available for diamond purchases, just what is already released to TBs. Assumption, deductive reasoning, having little faith, reading between the lines. I could be wrong, but there ya go.Ā 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the idea of being able to ā€œshop the look,ā€ just like a spread in a magazine! I hope the items arenā€™t egregiously priced because it would spoil the feature. Excited to see how it functions!
  • Options
    There is a glitch(?) currently when you open the daily gift box, you get to see how the new "diamonds" are priced when you close the screen. I opened mine already, so I don't have a screenshot. But I think it was roughly 12 diamonds for $5, 40 for $15, 150 for $50?Ā  please someone correct me if I am wrong?
    iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This is what I see:

• Options
    @Rikk Yes! if you click on one of the white buttons to purchase, you can see the price (you can still cancel your purchase unless you have that one tap purchase thing enabled)
    iOS
  • Options
    I reeaaallly hope the prices of items arenā€™t crazy expensive like ā€œ100 diamondsā€ when $5 USD only buys you 12 šŸ˜…
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you for so eloquently stating exactly what I was thinking and having factual evidence from Gluā€™s annual financial projections as evidence to back up your statement. I agree with the sentiment you are putting out there and I am now wondering - if/when the game goes down will I lose access to all of my clothes, hair, etc?Ā 

For context, Glu made the Britney game. Then they kind of pulled that game back without much hassle because Britney wasnā€™t invested in it. I was dumb and I love Britney so I immediately purchased diamonds over on that app. Eventually I needed space on my iPhone and I offloaded the app. Today I tried downloading the app to see what the cost of diamonds/goods was for comparison and guess what? The app wonā€™t even open. So any money I put into that is gone. Down the toilet.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    @Monica LĀ  I don't believe you would lose everything. With the Kendall & Kylie game, there was a decline for a long while, then an announcement that there would be no further updates. But, you can still download the game, play it, buy things, etc. I think the Britney game was a special case. And, Glu has the rights to carry on this game even after the contract with Kim Kardashian is up in June of 2020. So while, they could stop adding new content, I would think it will still be playable. This is all just speculation of course!
    iOS
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AliBryant I certainly hope so! I have put more into my KKH game than the Britney game. As of today the Britney game app will not open on my iPhone, so it is therefor now inaccessible to me. Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Gluā€™s app store is a graveyard for apps that canā€™t be downloaded because they stopped updating, itā€™s sad. Thereā€™s a bunch of games on there I would play. Once a phones software updates majorly, like toĀ IOS 13, Iā€™m guessing KKG wonā€™t be downloadable either. All just a matter of time.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I know there is a thread for this, but this is the only game I play. I started playing it as a study break years ago. I was the kind of person that only opened the game twice a year. NEVER, ever, would I have thought that I would meet people because of this app, and even become friends with them. Now I've become so invested in this app, I really would not know what to do with my free time if it ever stopped.

I know, of course, that one day this game will die, but I'm hopeful. I have now been playing this game more intense for about 1 year, so I really hope I will have a shot at all those items I have missed (the ones @naimonster listed up, I really appreciated that) and that they get added to the tb boxes.
    Even though I'm mostly complaining, I really care for this game and I hope it won't die in the near future. I just will never get why Glu won't just fix easy things like those eyebrows, a cap to t$, reduced event points, add smc's to the rotation, 20 VIDS FOR PAYING PLAYERS...

One of the first things you learn in marketing is that, at all times, you should keep the customers satisfied. People would invest a lot more money if they felt appreciated... When there was this "glitch" that you could watch unlimited videos for stars on the offer page, I was willing to spend a lot more money, because it didnt feel like Glu was being greedy, it actually felt very generous and, for a slight minute, I even thought they intended to give those videos. Sadly, it was too good to be true, but that does really prove my point. Maybe you're too focused on making money (and I swear if 1 person says glu isnt a non-profit company, im blocking you) when you should be focusing more on pleasing your customers because that and only that will lead to making more money.Ā Ā 

Sorry for shouting folks, time to go to bed again!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā