Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I submited a casual look and I got 25 points so I will go with gowns, FYI in case you were wondering
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Here are the items I came across while voting... So Glu basically put all of the good TB items in this new feature... Great 👍🏻 Or not... 

• Options
    AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    AnaB said:
    Hi!
    I havent got the Trendsetters in this event and it has never happened before. Does it come on a diferent time than the event or is it a glitch?
    Sometimes the TS won't show up until you submit your 3rd look. If it doesn't show up then or it doesn't add up your first 2 votes, then ya gotta worry.
    Well, I never had to wait to submit my 3rd look so I will do that. :( Both my looks are finished by now and it hasnt appeared. Should I contact support or someone in the forum can help me with this situation? Thank you!!
    iOS Player
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Anyone else's score not tracking? My first two looks have finished but it's showing zero points. Also, my trendsetters appeared but has now vanished. Tried to upload pics, but it's not working any tips?

I play on iOS
  • Options
    ginafameginafame Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    We get 3 ‘free’ diamonds but basic hair style is 25?! This is so awful, I can’t believe it. To buy a dress and hair I’d have to spend £20!!!!!!! I could buy my actual human self a dress for that glu. Are you even serious right now? 
    Why not a call from Kim saying thanks for putting up with all this bs and not quitting despite everything being terrible, here’s 50 free diamonds 
    It’s not like Kim really needs our money anyways so😂 So ridiculous
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I thought my first look would score better but I'm glad the second made up for it. 

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    It is straight up evil that I can see the sparkle aura on my doll when I click “get this look” but can’t purchase it. Why you gotta tease me like that glu, WHY
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I do see some items I want to get but the price is too much. There should be more ways to earn diamonds. Replace some more Kash / energy prizes with 💎 and give the top players on TS both Kstars and diamonds! 

Some more:

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @trashleykkh get ready to spend gurlll

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol this doll is wearing a dark dress and accessories BUT has pink eyes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I also saw 2018 NY champagne which I REALLY want but the diamont that we get for free will take ages to save up to. I don't understand why do they need to introduce new currency? We already have kstarts which cost real money. And for me ticket should also just cost 20 kstars or something instead it cost real life money. Glue is really greedy, this game must be the most expensive mobile game in the market.
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you ask the team to update the items we can buy with diamonds? So many items I want but can’t get cause there not new enough 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thank you @melissakkh for posting so many items!!
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @AngelineJ wow the confetti aura!
    iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This new feature is completely useless.., you will be able to buy a dress with free diamonds next month 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

1. There's no good items up for purchase.
    And 2.

I got real excited bc I thought I had that blue ring but turns out Glu played me😭😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    This new feature is completely useless.., you will be able to buy a dress with free diamonds next month 
    Nah rather next year, which I doubt will have any player left if they keep going this direction.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    My self-control is nonexistent! HELP! 😂😬
  • Options
    All the items we can buy are literally all the ones currently in our throwback box. This event sucks 
  • Options
    All the items we can buy are literally all the ones currently in our throwback box. This event sucks 
    Actually that’s not true. All the items I posted are not in our TB pallets. 
  • Options
    Actually that’s not true. All the items I posted are not in our TB pallets. 
    Well that’s good to hear. All the items I see are just ones I currently have in my boxes 
  • Options
    ginafameginafame Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This game is really testing me🙃 Maybe I should consider getting a real life
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh Don't support this madness! the prices are insane
    iOS
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Can they at least put offers and videos for diamonds?  Maybe after 5 years we who doesn't put real money will be able to buy something with diamonds. 
    Or stop the diamonds thing and do it with k-stars & kash. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's true if you have to wait a month it's not instant gratification, however we know we're going to be sitting here playing this game in a month and we can use them then.   And there are enough other prizes we get along the way.  It's a new feature just starting up.  I for one love the way the whole look is displayed and then each item is dare I say itemized? Plus good things are worth waiting for and are they not?  we can't rush Black Friday........ <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary