platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My best score previously to this event was barely in the late 30's so Iā€™m really happy about my first two looks and I hope Iā€™ll be able to keep this up!

On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Options
    table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hello... I had to restart the game.. Because if Switches to a new Phone.... And i have a short question..... Do i have a to reach a special LVL to be able to play sys?Ā 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @table_dancer level 12
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Puuuuh okay becaus im LVL 9šŸ™ˆšŸ™ŠšŸ™‰
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @melissakkh Don't support this madness! the prices are insane
    The prices compared with the prices of the wardrobe arenā€™t so expensive, the problem is the diamonds are hard to get if you donā€™t buy them
  • Options
    @yezx thank u very much!!!! That was quick
  • Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    So thatā€™s why they didnā€™t add the rest of the event items from 2017 into the throwback kollections, they wanted to create a new feature out of it lolĀ 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So far Iā€™ve seen items up to 4/13/18 so maybe they went a year back?
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Nah tbh im not a fan of this system. Iā€™d rather have those items in throwback palettes. Its hard work to get one item for free and most of them are shitty, but damn, charging around ā‚¬8 for 1 dress of hairstyle? Im just gonna vote and try to earn the pink outfit.Ā 

You can disagree all you want, idc šŸ˜Š
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    The prices on both the diamonds and the items are wild. One hair is like $9 assuming you purchased the $15 package of 40 diamonds and the hair was 25 diamonds.Ā 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019

@AliBryant Heres some I found! Somebody stop me from buying the rose petal aura omgĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Also, there are some of us who spend lot's of money on k-stars, some of us who spend lot's of time to earn them, and some of us who do both. Many of us were saving up k-stars for a throwback sale which would be next month. Now somehow the k-stars are irrelevant if we're looking to get throwback items.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Iā€™m pretty sure we used to earn more than 10 k stars??? So did kstars get replaced in some milestone? Iā€™m really pissed about that, thatā€™s just Glu being super deceptive.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited May 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    @melissakkh Don't support this madness! the prices are insane
    Too late... Guys the champagne glass I couldnā€™t resist.. I am sorry šŸ¤§ Here are a couple of more items... They are so beautiful, I want to cry šŸ˜‚

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

@AliBryant

1) i found this beautiful dress and falling pedals but holy cowwww those prices! Thatā€™s insane. Not buying diamonds at that price.Ā 

2) I thought they were taking energy out of the earnables?Ā 

3) I wish the diamonds increased every time. Like the first earnable is 1 diamond, second is 2 diamonds and third is 3. Earning 3 diamonds per SYS is as useless as earning energy orĀ 
    kash

4) that game of thrones line by Maria was AMAZING. thanks Glu!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited May 2019
    These prices are insane. For an SMC we pay $10usd for three items and 60 stars. With diamonds you are essentially paying that for just one hairstyle.....W.....T......F
    iOS
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    How do you skip voting between two looks?Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    In the end, compared to past throwback sales Glu has had, this is probably about as even as it gets. For those of you who don't remember or have never seen a TB sale, they were EXPENSIVE. Some hairs were well over 100 Kstars or more than the lowest KStar pack. Some of the clothes may be slightly more expensive in diamonds but I don't recall as well. Either way, it's just a why? We already have a currency and this could've worked with just Kstars which can not only work in a TB SYS sale, but also everything else in the game. For many of us who own so many items or all of them like Linda & Holly, diamonds really aren't high on our list.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ryley1e said:
    In this SYS we have the most simple theme: Pink and I still see dolls with not even a little pink in their outfits so for me I will vote for the doll that has the best look or at least pink in it
    Iā€™m not voting if it doesnā€™t any have pink, unless itā€™s a guy. I think guy dolls donā€™t have enough pink outfits, but the girls do.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    yezx said:
    Idk if I should laugh or cry? Even with a small pack of diamonds (which I dont intend to buy) you can barely buy anything
    I found a jumper for 12 diamonds. But yeah. Hair and dresses are like 25 diamonds and you canā€™t even buy aura. ::yawn::
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Even more than five. What is buying one item every 4 months.Ā 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I definitely wouldnā€™t resist If I come across the rose petals aura šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • Options
    Well shoot, I really had my hopes up for the sparkle aura. I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t purchase certain items - makes no sense to me.
    Also itā€™s odd that if you click ā€œget this lookā€ you canā€™t vote for the doll you clicked on?
    Thank you!! The items that we really want are not on sale. Auras. People will buy auras.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    @SamanaKKH well done doll šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
    Thank you love! ā¤ļø
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Male dolls donā€™t have access to the new feature šŸ˜¢