Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope next SYS events will be different. We should earn more diamonds, have them as a T$ prize and also get them by voting. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Does anyone know if you play more than one game if you buy diamonds in one can you restore special purchases in the other games??? Because for SYS you can’t so I wonder if it’s different 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I hope next SYS events will be different. We should earn more diamonds, have them as a T$ prize and also get them by voting. 
    This would literally be such a simple way to fix all the outrage AND all the demand for more and better throwback items (Better as in what we actually want and not a bobble head or an ugly pair of shoes) 
    Why do they have to make it so much more complicated than it has to be. They're digging themselves into a hole

• Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I really hope next show your style they update it to were we can get more looks. So many amazing items i want off dolls but I can’t get cause there to new 
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Overall I’m just really disappointed. This whole get this look is a disappointment and just sucks
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    There are approximately a years worth of looks added. We haven’t even seen most of it yet because everyone is wearing pink for the theme.
    iOS
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    edited May 2019
    They're going to try "fixing" this by giving everyone 10 diamonds during the next SYS lol I know it. Maybe even increase the reward 4 more diamonds. They already put the work into integrating diamonds into the game so they're not going to pull it just like that. They KNOW they'll find a way to make people give in.

You can't complain about how unfair and ridiculous these tactics are and then turn around and give them the money for it- that's literally what empowers them to keep doing this.
    As a business, obviously $$$ is the #1 thing the care about but it's insane: VIP memberships, SYS tickets, shop my closet, and the amount of kstars you need to do ANYTHING in this game- aside from items, glu will have you spending $40 in real money to open a bunch of energy and cash boxes in gift boxes and kollections lmaooooo 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

It looks like that cute squirrel will be able to be purchased! Hopefully somebody decides to wear it😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @alice_kkh commented in the “official suggestions thread” that they should replace the kash in event and black&gold boxes with diamonds and I think that would be a great solution to the joke that it’s earning only 3 diamonds per SYS event. 
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Is anybody else already getting dolls that have only put one outfit out but already have 265 votes...?
    If They use a number of tickets at once, you will only see the last look they submitted.  Do you think it is otherwise suspicious?   I’ve seen that before.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    #BoycottDiamonds

And please, those dolls who always buy everything (you know who you are), please, please stop with the fake regret. It's annoying.

I couldnt agree more!!
    this game honestly breaks my heart, im soo dissapointed! Why cant you just for once listen to your players??
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    They're going to try "fixing" this by giving everyone 10 diamonds during the next SYS lol I know it. Maybe even increase the reward 4 more diamonds. They already put the work into integrating diamonds into the game so they're not going to pull it just like that. They KNOW they'll find a way to make people give in.

You can't complain about how unfair and ridiculous these tactics are and then turn around and give them the money for it- that's literally what empowers them to keep doing this.
    As a business, obviously $$$ is the #1 thing the care about but it's insane: VIP memberships, SYS tickets, shop my closet, and the amount of kstars you need to do ANYTHING in this game- aside from items, glu will have you spending $40 in real money to open a bunch of energy and cash boxes in gift boxes and kollections lmaooooo 
    Is it 5 "currency" that you have to buy with real money? VIP, Kstars, Diamond, FashionGoals and Ticket? That is a lot of "currencies" that you have to buy with real money. Most games only have one currency that cost real money. Glu is smart when it comes to business tactics that is for sure. But now I can't no longer ignore the fact Glu is money greedy. Things after things that cost real money do add up and now people start to notice how greedy Glu really is. Before I didn't care about VIP or Fashiongoals costing real money but the more things they add that cost real money really shows how greedy they are.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AliBryant I got these! I'm sorry if something was already posted, I've been trying to keep up but it's possible I missed something

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant I’m sorry if there are duplicates! I’m trying to not repost but it’s hard to remember after awhile lol

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    So basically all old hairs and dresses are 25, auras are 30, handhelds and shoes are 15, jewelry is 10...
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited May 2019
    #BoycottDiamonds

And please, those dolls who always buy everything (you know who you are), please, please stop with the fake regret. It's annoying.

Thank you! Nothing will change if people are supporting it. Every pack bought? comes to Glu as “we like this!” 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Oh no, there's the hairstyle that broke my heart a year ago on @thallisa's post, the VIP one. And the beautiful silver clutch. If the prices weren't ridiculous, I'd go for it in a second. Unfortunatelly even seeing my most coveted items I won't feed into a system that I don't want to support. See you on Christmas, wavy hair.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    *That is, if I still play :-P
  • Options
    Thank you @thallisa and @VampireBarbie!

ooh the tea cup and those clutches!!!
    iOS
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I still don’t have trendsetters 🤔😥
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh darn! Perfume bottle isn’t available yet 

• Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited May 2019
    *edited* nvm!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    @rikk I doubt it will be ever because it is connected to a storyline. And as it goes now items that were part of storylines are not in TB.
    iOS
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    What's the point in buying another player's look if all the good outfits and hairstyles are either a) unavailable or b) 25 Diamonds? And speaking of Diamonds, why isn't there an option to watch videos to earn some for free? I'm not going to waste my money when everything is overpriced and you get little reward for it.
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Doll from my trendsetters hasn’t changed once and is in first by far. 🙄
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @AliBryant I got these! I'm sorry if something was already posted, I've been trying to keep up but it's possible I missed something

those hairstyles are gorgeous, too bad it’s diamonds are a scam
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞