Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!šŸ’Ž

Comments

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Ugggghhhhhā€¦ā€¦ this is what annoys me about sys. The left picture is of the person in 1st and the others are me in 3rd. May I just remind you the theme is ā€˜Pretty in PINKā€™ šŸ’— sorry for raging it just annoys me when people who are unloyal (to the theme) are in the lead :unamused:

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    SamanaKKH said:
    Am i the only one who doesnā€™t have trendsetters yet? Is there anything I should do to kickstart it?Ā 
    Have you voted at least three full rounds and submitted two looks? Then close and reopen the game.Ā 
    Yes Iā€™ve done all that but itā€™s not seeming to work :/ hopefully it does though because I would hate to miss out on the trendsettersĀ 
    āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The dress is adorable!! To bad itā€™ll take 4 months until I can afford it, we should AT LEAST be able to get 5 diamonds per SYS
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So far I have seen up to this event May 2018!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I bought like a whole bunch of things and now they are gone from my wardrobe ???????????
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Nvmd I exited and re open and they are back lolĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Over all I have to say Iā€™m dissapointed there is no way you can buy items with diamonds with just earning them and the fact that we were told only very recent items werenā€™t gonna be able to be bought : then be greated by the fact that you canā€™t buy items after may 2018: is just terrible. They need to rework this feature pronto and itā€™s honestly such a shame cause I was really looking forward to it
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Really upset that we canā€™t buy facial features with diamonds... šŸ™„šŸ˜„šŸ’”
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I found our beautiful Glu Goddess @KalindaKing! Hereā€™s more items for the thread @AliBryant
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I think it's also important to remember that not every kkh player is on the forum so there's probably still people buying diamonds. It's not just those here. At the end of the day, I've never once seen somebody brag about spending money on the game and it is their money that they can decide whatever they want to do with it. Just my opinion though. Hopefully no one gets mad because it happens to be different from theirs.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Iā€™m also down for the diamonds boycott until they can fix it. Iā€™m one of the people who doesnā€™t spend real money on the game, I just canā€™t justify it right now, if I had some more extra income I totally would splurge once in a while. We should have gotten an allowance of sorts to start out and to get us excited, and we should totally be able to get more than like 6 a month with out paying. I want that teacup and champagne glass so so bad, but Iā€™m staying strong! I see what they tried to do, but the roll out was abrupt and inconsiderate to all of our opinionsĀ 

*edited because I spelled like 100 things wrong.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever scored this low....ever... I really wonder if hitting shop the look is affecting my scores. If thatā€™s the case no way will I keep using older stuff. Have we confirmed if that is taking votes away?

Edit to add; my first look was an outfit from the 2nd anniversary that also did abysmal. My 2nd look was a very recent pink dress, maybe a month ago? And that is the highest score thus far.Ā 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know that tempers and annoyances flare sometimes but please keep it about the game, and not other players.

By the same token, we might think a comment is aboutĀ  one or two specific people, or even about ourselves, but I took it to mean anyone buying and using tickets,Ā  buying Kollections, buying nearly everything.Ā  There are a lot of 'those' players.Ā  Plus I'veĀ  known the poster who said that for a few years now. .Ā  She's very sweet, loves the game and like so many of us grows exasperated with the gamefrom time to time.Ā  I believe she was addressing all the 'completists' in a general manor.Ā  I really believe this Birthday Twin. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever scored this low....ever... I really wonder if hitting shop the look is affecting my scores. If thatā€™s the case no way will I keep using older stuff. Have we confirmed if that is taking votes away?

Edit to add; my first look was an outfit from the 2nd anniversary that also did abysmal. My 2nd look was a very recent pink dress, maybe a month ago? And that is the highest score thus far.Ā 

woof! i *just* submitted that look after telling myself that I couldn't risk the I Dream of Jeannie outfit yet
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    Kupkakez_ said:

woof! i *just* submitted that look after telling myself that I couldn't risk the I Dream of Jeannie outfit yet
    No idea what's going on. I've been voting most of the night and have seen the same 4-5 looks over and over I figured something different but still with pink would work. I guess I was wrong lolĀ 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @mikaylachimo is this you? šŸ˜ your doll is gorgeous!!
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Ooohhhh... I really want this handheld cellphone... I wish we didn't have to decide in the moment, but that we could save it and decide later...

@AliBryant I don't think you have the pants yet..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Kupkakez_ said:

No idea what's going on. I've been voting most of the night and have seen the same 4-5 looks over and over I figured something different but still with pink would work. I guess I was wrong lolĀ 
    I got 30 votes. Amazing since I've used the look before in other SYS and it has worked really well. Hopefully others will see this and stay away from that outfit!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Kupkakez_ said:

I got 30 votes. Amazing since I've used the look before in other SYS and it has worked really well. Hopefully others will see this and stay away from that outfit!
    I really think it's people shopping the look. But who knows for sure. I may try one more older pink outfit and see what happens. I wish we would get some clarification on how that actually works and if that is what's going on here.Ā 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but, here goes.. I do wish the diamonds were a bit more affordable, that Glu had given us a diamond welcome gift, and definitely that they were more easily earned, but I like the fact that I can get a dress or a handheld or a hairstyle that I have wanted for so long because who knows how long it would have taken to show up in a throwback box... And then who knows if I would have by chance selected it?!
    Ie this dress <3

Addicted

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I am so happy for you! šŸ’–šŸ‘šŸ» I feel the same way!Ā 
  • Options
    And other good news.. my purchase got me to celebrity perks 30 so I got 100 k stars!Ā  (Not bragging, just celebrating)
    Addicted