Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I agree. One of the great things about the game to me, was finding this forum.  The game took on a whole different aspect once I added the good feelings I had making friends here and having fun. 
    ‘I keep bringing it back to playing Barbies.  You played with friends. Even if if meant together you decided you were going to a club and you’d each dress your doll for the occasion.  That’s the friendly spirit so many of us come here for. I get really happy when I see one of you dolls in my game. 

So can we try and foster that good time feeling here? There are so many outlets online for a snarky back biting snippy session. Let’s not make our forum one of them.  Let’s all be just a little nicer today. A little friendlier?
    <3  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    DevonYang said:
    Is anyone know what's the max. number of votes that 1 look can get?
    I’ve seen low 60s, but We don’t have a clear cut idea of how many times your doll is shown.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Right! Let’s hope Glu gets our feedback just like it happened before when they took k-stars away and gives us more diamonds for free the way we all suggested. The items’ prices won’t change for sure and it wouldn’t be fair because people have already bought some but I hope Glu listens to its costumers. I’m not one who spends real money on kkh but I’m sure those players will do it even more if Glu shows to actually care about the people who pay for their not so nice service. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't know, did I write my post in greek language?
    I think I was pretty clear.
    I couldn't care less how many tickets you buy or items you get, or where you buy your kstars.
    All I asked for is to 'stop that fake regret'.
    You are mocking players who come to the forum honestly crushed because they overspent on giftboxes or Kollections. 

#BoycottDiamonds
    Android
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Made a little edit to show glu what the prizes should be like 🙄 I don’t get why they’re so against giving us both diamonds and kstars?? It would make so much more sense, I really hope that they actually listen to this feedback and make some changes by the next SYS 
    I think we should get way more diamonds. #1 at least 20 or 25, they should be able to get at least one item after grinding for a whole week. Top 5 at least 10. The same amount of k-stars to be fair. 
    I’d be happy if we get 15 diamonds instead of that energy thing no one wants. 🤣💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’ve already used all my pink items lol, so I’ll be the one outfit you all post in here and complain that it’s not on theme, until something unlocks 😂😂. I just had to start over didn’t I? lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look 5 <3

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I can't decide if I want to get this dress and/or cell phone.... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I don't think people care about people who spend money on KKH. If you like a feature and want to support it, spend away! 

The problem is when people complain about a feature, especially a new one that Glu is asking for feedback on, and then pay for it anyway. Then they post about feeling "guilty" to try to be cute.

I've been playing the game for a long time and I spend money on it! I started my VIP membership around the time that they introduced the daily kstars because, for me, the VIP membership is worth the money (daily kstars, exclusive VIP items, VIP tiles). I also buy SMCs and FGs because $13 CAD for three items that I really like (+ kstars + perk points) is worth it to me. I also participate in holiday gift exchanges, because $3 for an exclusive item for me + one for someone else is also worth it to me (if I like the items, of course). 

I have been complaining about the price of kstars since I started playing. $7 CAD for 1 chance at a GB item or one item from the closet is not worth it to me. So, I don't spend my real-life money here because I don't want to support this. I only buy kstars during Black Friday when the amount is doubled, because then it's worth it. Similarly, I have complained about T$ being ridiculous and unfair; because of this, I will never buy tickets/compete in T$. 

Complaining about something while still purchasing that thing won't do any good. All you're telling Glu is that you wish the items were cheaper, but you're still willing to buy them at their current price. I think some people were shocked that so many people were complaining here about the ridiculousness of diamonds/cost of items, so people thought we were all working together to show Glu that this is not a feature we want to support. So, when some of those people turned around and decided to support the feature anyway, it was very confusing. Similar to when people complain about T$ yet will spend endless amounts of money to compete—all you're doing is telling Glu that the feature is good because it brings them in all your money. 🤷‍♀️
    This is fantastic and explains it really well!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv the dress is stunning on your doll!
    Android
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Abbeymae oh I want that dress from sooo long  😍
    Android
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I can't decide if I want to get this dress and/or cell phone.... 

Get both  ;)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I want to apologize to all the dolls, who felt offended by my comment, yesterday. I never intended to appear insensitive ,or insincere.

Although I meant it as a joke, I realized that it came across as condescending. 
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    I think another way glu could improve the way diamonds are used would be to allow us to create a sort of wishlist of the items we see that we like during sys events. That way, we wouldn’t have to just pray to see someone wearing the item we want, which may not happen for who knows how long!
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    with this whole diamond situation, I just think that if glu wants us to feed into it, they should make it a bit more user friendly and cost friendly, as making changes for the better with this new currency would make us as players more inclined to like diamonds in the future
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    If you do the math, the prices aren't that different than a throwback sale.. 

Most are saying that a hairstyle or gown in a throwback sale is about 100 k stars.. at the top tier (1250 k stars for $100) each k star costs .08 cents.. 100 k stars at .08 cents each = $8.00...
    At the top tier of diamonds (150 for $50) each diamond costs .33 cents.. the firm's and hairstyles are generally 25 diamonds... 25 diamonds at .33 cents each is $8.25....
    Considering that I can get a gown or hairstyle for around 8 dollars each sys as opposed to waiting for one or two throwback sales per year.. I think the .25 cents difference is worth it... 

The major difference is that they the diamonds are harder to earn... 

But one can't tell Cadillac to lower their prices because one can only afford a Kia...
    editing to correct this analogy so that it doesn't seem like it's directed at anyone personally.. because it's not... it's an analogy.. (i don't own and can't afford a cadillac myself (probably never will).. and i have nothing against kia..)
    Addicted

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    What if I want to say the feature is good?? I can’t support something at all unless I think it’s 100% perfect?? Honestly, I like it! I’m beyond thrilled (!!!) with the items I got, I think the idea is fun, and I dont think the price of packs is too bad compared to any other feature in the game. Consider throwback sales in the closet. 100 stars for a a throwback sale hair is about $10 USD... So is 25 diamonds.... the only thing I don’t like is the inability to earn diamonds. I definitely think we should have more ways to earn them, and if they were easier to earn I’d totally buy more and spend them more freely! But does that thought alone mean I could never support the feature, even a little?? Absolutely not. Overall, I’m happy.

Should nobody ever post any feedback ever on an area of the game they’ve made a purchase on before??? All opinions & feedback are valid, imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Made a little edit to show glu what the prizes should be like 🙄 I don’t get why they’re so against giving us both diamonds and kstars?? It would make so much more sense, I really hope that they actually listen to this feedback and make some changes by the next SYS 
    THANK YOU for this, because... YES! This is show it should be done. 
  • Options
    What if I want to say the feature is good?? I can’t support something at all unless I think it’s 100% perfect?? Honestly, I like it! I’m beyond thrilled (!!!) with the items I got, I think the idea is fun, and I dont think the price of packs is too bad compared to any other feature in the game. Consider throwback sales in the closet. 100 stars for a a throwback sale hair is about $10 USD... So is 25 diamonds.... the only thing I don’t like is the inability to earn diamonds. I definitely think we should have more ways to earn them, and if they were easier to earn I’d totally buy more and spend them more freely! But does that thought alone mean I could never support the feature, even a little?? Absolutely not. Overall, I’m happy.

Should nobody ever post any feedback ever on an area of the game they’ve made a purchase on before??? All opinions & feedback are valid, imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree! I love the feature! I've been voting non stop! I just wish prices would cut by half. $10 for ONE item is INSANE. Specially because they're kinda old. But... if Glu comes out and say, this is not to be unfair to people who played and etc. Then, I might ease out. I think items should be from 5-20 diamonds. And that's great. It would be a Spread the Joy/Love price so I think it's more than fair. 

Even at the cheapest diamond price (150 pack), each diamond cost 0,33. So.. that would make a hair/dress cost $8,33 !! On medium pack, each diamond costs 0,37. So, a shoe/clutch would cost $5,65! That's wild!

Big Pack ($50) - Each Diamond 0,33
    Dress/Hair (25d) - $8,33
    Shoes/Clutch (15d) - $5
    Accessories (10d) - $3,33

Medium Pack ($15) - Each Diamond 0,37
    Dress/Hair (25d) - $9,37
    Shoes/Clutch (15d) - $5,65
    Accessories (10d) - $3,75

Small Pack ($5) - Each Diamond 0,41
    Dress/Hair (25d) - $10,41
    Shoes/Clutch (15d) - $6,25
    Accessories (10d) - $4,16
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I apologize for my last sentence, it was crass and out of line.. 
    I'm just saying I don't think the diamonds are more expensive when you calculate what you get with them and what you get with the k stars.. and I can use them now instead of waiting for the throwback sale..
    Also, nobody has said that the throwback sales are going away, so you can still save up your stars and spend them then as you would like.  As far as I can tell, nothing has changed in that aspect..,but that doesnt mean we shouldn't be able to buy/spend diamonds if we'd like to.
    Addicted

• Options
    edited May 2019
    thallisa said:
    @AliBryant I got these! I'm sorry if something was already posted, I've been trying to keep up but it's possible I missed something

If you use these earrings or/and the hair from this event! PLEASEEEEE let me know when you send in and/or when your votes begin so I can stay in the voting boothing trying to catch it. 

I wanted to "save Kstars" by not collecting it from boxes because I was travelling in thanksgiving when it came out (scarcity mentality will bite you every.time!) AND I STILL REGRET IT! :(

Edit: this event! HAIR and earrings.