Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    KKHLucy said:
    @mikaylachimo is this you? 😍 your doll is gorgeous!!
    It is!! Thank you doll 💖 This look got me 54 votes! 

Also, I’ll just say it since clearly this photo shows it, I bought diamonds. While I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that we only earn 3 diamonds each event, other than that I think it’s a fun and exciting feature and im not sorry about buying a pack 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wanted to reward myself with items I’ve wanted forever, that’s all. I shouldn’t need to defend my choices, I’m not trying to brag, and I’m also not regretting it. I don’t appreciate posts calling out those who buy because people can do whatever they want with their money. If you want to boycott diamonds by all means go for it, I respect that and I do hope some aspects change, but making it a blanket statement or calling out players who buy (even if not by name) is disrespectful imo. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo You look gorgeous!!! Drop dead gorgeous in pink 💖👏🏻 
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I think I found our beautiful forum moderator @kokokokonut
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Ooohhhh.. what to do if I want to snag from both looks!?!  I like the hair from one, but I like the dress and Aura from the other...  Decisions!
    Lol.. my time ran out and i didn't pick either one..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’ve been struggling with this theme, but yay I got a 50!! In case anyone needs inspo, the items are sort of new
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    These were my first 3 looks. I bought a diamond pack because I liked the idea of buying stuff I missed out on when I took a break from the game 2016-2018. There has been so many items I wish I had that were released in those years. Although I do agree that I wish we could earn more during the SYS, and that the items were more affordable, I am happy we can get chances to get items we really like that we missed out on. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    is anyone else just completely bombing in the voting booth too 😭 I have like 0 pink items in my kloset :( I think the theme should’ve been a bit less specific because half of the looks I’m seeing in the voting booth anyways are completely ditching the theme or I’m seeing the same 6-7 outfits over and over again
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    The pretty genie costume did better than I thought it would! 🧞‍♀️ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m so tired of having to close out because there are two people in the booth just totally neglecting the theme. This is the most frustrating SYS ever.
    @KalindaKing I really need more transparency from Glu on how get the look is affecting our scores. I don’t think this is unreasonable to ask.
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here’s my first three looks! 
    IOS
  • Options
    Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I wish we got diamonds by voting becuz I always get cash and energy, never a k star. Very frustrating. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    & lol at those comparing it to the tb boxes. You get 1 item free every week. But sure, getting 1 item free every 3 months is also worth it ig. 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • Options
    The free TB item I get once a week (if I complete the event) is not something I've been wanting for months and that makes me sigh every time I see it on another doll. This allows me to get it now instead of waiting for a few years for that item to happen to be in my pallet and for me to happen to select it..  but to each their own..
    Addicted

• Options
    Like this hair! <3

I've wanted it for so long! Sigh!
    Addicted

• Options
    And the champagne glass!

Addicted

• Options

These shoes are incredible but MAJOR FAIL that they are not in the boots section! Glu I don’t get you at all 😂
  • Options
    I know this is a bit off topic but Glu I beg of you. Let us buy this hair during next month throwback sale or with diamonds. Rn it’s unavailable 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Oh my gosh... this is a new high score !!! I can’t believe I got a 56 <3 Thank You to anyone who voted for me :smiley:
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’m gonna say it once again: I dont care if you spend zero money on the game or 1 million. Its not about spending money on the game. It’s about the sign you give Glu with it. 

If you complain about the prices being too high, but you also buy diamonds, you’re just giving them what they want. 

So, why would they change it then? Oh. They wont. Thats our point. 
    This this this x a million 

spending money? Glu wins 
    complaining but still spending money? Glu wins 

and sure you might think it’s ok if you can afford it, but think about the players who can’t? Why should they be priced out of a game because a very select few are ok pumping hundreds into it every month? I really think the reason kollections and kash in giftboxes And now diamonds carry on is because despite the noise on the forum, people are still buying them so glu don’t care. They can ignore the forum but not the money 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    Who cares what people spend there money on. If someone wants to buy diamonds let them. If they buy diamonds but still recognize them as a greedy business practice then fine. Don’t try and guilt trip people against there choices. Pretty simple. 
  • Options
    Nobody is trying to guilt anyone. What they are saying is that if you’re saying it’s greedy but you’re still willing to do it, you buy into a business practice you disagree with. Complicity allows Glu to run their game like this. 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Nobody is trying to guilt anyone. What they are saying is that if you’re saying it’s greedy but you’re still willing to do it, you buy into a business practice you disagree with. Complicity allows Glu to run their game like this. 
    I’m not disagreeing with the second half of what you said, but I’d just like to say literally so many people are, in fact, trying to guilt everyone who’s buying. Not everyone, but don’t say nobody lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Oh boy, where to I begin. I do like the new feature but it is pricey. I do see myself saving up for that 1-2 items I really want. But I would say I won’t be buying diamonds unless they add more recent items ( by that I mean like things from the past 12 months) 

My understanding why most dolls have such adverse reaction to this new feature is that Glu have been systematically removing many features like storylines, new locations and new businesses for this new revamp SYS. 

I just hope Glu listen to the feedback and either add more diamonds to be earned during the event or why not replace Kash in daily boxes and gold and black boxes in TB with a chance to win diamonds. Other than that, the feature is very cool and plenty room for improvements and I do think the designs of this week earnables and TB items are stellar.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here are my entries 1-4:

Gowns with handhelds and aura’s it is!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH just for the record I do believe the items stop at June 2018. The May items are available, but the sparkle aura which was from 2018 anniversary event is not. I haven't seen any of June items yet either :(
    iOS